• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Nobody said:

I just saw a christmas gift wrapping paper that looked inaproppriatelly like the confederate flag

You probably don't know the true meaning of the flag. It is that it is from when the Confederacy broke away from the Union, and not the bullshit claims that they are saying these days.

On 12/25/2017 at 4:10 AM, John Denver Fan said:

You probably don't know the true meaning of the flag. It is that it is from when the Confederacy broke away from the Union, and not the bullshit claims that they are saying these days.

On 12/25/2017 at 4:39 AM, Nobody said:

Fuck off

All right, COOL IT.

First person - Guess what, people are allowed to not like the Confederate flag for whatever reason.  Sit back and ask yourself if you'd like to be addressed in the manner that you addressed Nobody, because if the recent tickets are any indication, you don't.  If you continue to act like this, don't be surprised when people react just as harshly to you.

Second person - You're capable of wording that better, so rather than leave it at two words, explain why you're so darn unhappy.  Please keep the Code of Conduct in mind and all.

Merry belated Christmas.

3 hours ago, John Denver Fan said:

He told that to me. Eh, I have heard nasty things directed at me that are worse. 

Screw it, this is worth a double post.

If that's your attitude, then the next ticket I see from you had best be really bad, or I'm warning you for abusing the ticket system.

to be fair i think it's because the confederacy is typically and factually associated with a war for slavery. say what you will about individual generals like robert lee wanting to sign up on behalf of their states, but that's what the entire civil war was about.

Edited by Tryhard