• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

1. No NSFW questions. No questions about incest, or other sick fetishes.

i refuse this to believe this is actually chiki

either that, or he's been a troll for a long time. which would honestly make me feel significantly better about humanity

https://www.resetera.com/threads/wapo-cdc-gets-list-of-forbidden-words-fetus-transgender-diversity.11405/

The Trump administration is prohibiting officials at the nation’s top public health agency from using a list of seven words or phrases — including “fetus” and “transgender” — in any official documents being prepared for next year’s budget.

Policy analysts at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta were told of the list of forbidden words at a meeting Thursday with senior CDC officials who oversee the budget, according to an analyst who took part in the 90-minute briefing. The forbidden words are “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “transgender,” “fetus,” “evidence-based” and “science-based.”

tell me more about how the right-wing loves free speech

2 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/wapo-cdc-gets-list-of-forbidden-words-fetus-transgender-diversity.11405/

The Trump administration is prohibiting officials at the nation’s top public health agency from using a list of seven words or phrases — including “fetus” and “transgender” — in any official documents being prepared for next year’s budget.

Policy analysts at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta were told of the list of forbidden words at a meeting Thursday with senior CDC officials who oversee the budget, according to an analyst who took part in the 90-minute briefing. The forbidden words are “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “transgender,” “fetus,” “evidence-based” and “science-based.”

tell me more about how the right-wing loves free speech

B-but muh SJWs!!!

at least i respect the right-wingers that do truly believe that's wrong, because at least they're consistent. granted, they most likely want to promote "free speech" to be obnoxious and just to insult anyone they want, but at least they're consistent.

but it seems like "traditional" conservatives have a habit of getting triggered by science or something

the fact they get away with calling the left snowflakes and against free speech is pretty much the most successful propaganda i've seen, and it's not like I don't admit that every political ideology including all on the spectrum on the left can tend towards authoritarian for some people - but they pretend like their shit doesn't stink too

Edited by Tryhard

"Got suspended from Gamefaqs for stating the truth about some scumbags. I would change my IP, which would be an hassle, but until I see if the suspension time is high or low, guess I should just wait."

"Yeah, can't be helped. Hopefully it will only last a month so I can get back at them."

"For insulting a guy quite a few times. Got 6 moderations in a row in short time."

"For him to be put on his place, people who insult Clive deserve to be insulted back. I wasn't that concerned with being moderated for it and honestly I don't feel much  inconvenienced by this. Once  the suspension is gone I will be sure to be more subtle with my insults."

~ The saga of Diogo (on SF discord)

1 hour ago, Tryhard said:

"Got suspended from Gamefaqs for stating the truth about some scumbags. I would change my IP, which would be an hassle, but until I see if the suspension time is high or low, guess I should just wait."

"Yeah, can't be helped. Hopefully it will only last a month so I can get back at them."

"For insulting a guy quite a few times. Got 6 moderations in a row in short time."

"For him to be put on his place, people who insult Clive deserve to be insulted back. I wasn't that concerned with being moderated for it and honestly I don't feel much  inconvenienced by this. Once  the suspension is gone I will be sure to be more subtle with my insults."

~ The saga of Diogo (on SF discord)

Diogo, I remember him from GameFAQs, he was trolling the Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia board there. I was there under the same username and I reported him for trolling, which is forbidden there.