• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Those who dislike 8 are either hipsters riding a bandwagon, too stupid to understand the most in depth character customization system to date, or sad whiners who couldn’t take the fact that the FF after FF7 wasn’t a continuation of FF7.

No complaint against FF VIII holds any water the hate is all fluff as it’s hard to be king and people knock it because there angry their measly opinion of what’s best doesn’t hold a candle to FFVIII.

I don't care about the rest but FF8 is horrible

On 3/3/2018 at 3:13 PM, Tryhard said:

I was always under the impression that Communism was really the "end-goal" for Marxism, which was a means to reach it. I've heard it described as that "Marxism is the theory and Communism is the practical implementation of Marxism."

The complication is that implementations of Communism haven't really been close to classical Marxism.

Yeah, Marx proposed Communism as an end-goal. Ironically, of Capitalism, if I remember correctly. But that's in regards of an economic model. The supporting democracy thing was in regards to his words after the 1848 revolutions, where the working class and burguoise should join and stick to democratic principles.

Mhm, that's true. Not the first, nor last, people interpret stuff their own way, deliberate or not, for ill or good.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

irn bru, also known as the sweet nectar of the gods you'll never taste unless you pay exorbitant import prices

orange is a strange colour for a soda

scotland is also the only (?) country in the world where another drink outsells coca-cola

Edited by Tryhard

1 hour ago, Tryhard said:

why have like all of you got anime girls avatars

begone weebs

Yeah, should switch to Looney Tunes gifs instead.

Edited by Acacia Sgt