• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll also be playing ffxv when it comes out but like, weren't people mad at release the game was "unfinished"

it seems like they've been updating it post-release with a bunch of patches and weird multiplayer expansions, but was that to actually fix the problems?

10 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Me: “I need to become more sociable”

Me put in a room full of people I don’t know: “god those people are annoying”

2meirl4meirl :(

I get unnecessarily irritated by the small talk people engage in, I just can't be bothered with people most of the time

Man, I know I'm in the minority on SF who's pretty stoked for Legendary Ephraim(to say nothing of liking him). Sure, he wouldn't be my first pick, because Celice or Sigurd would be, but he's still one of my boys, so imma gun for him. Also, bait banner is actually really tempting this time around, I want someone from each color(except colorless, where I want 2/3)

At the same time though, I wouldn't pitch a bitch fit over who's chosen to be legendary.........

1 hour ago, John Denver Fan said:

I have a NES Classic, I hardly play on it due to me playing on my Switch.

It's okay, just having a NES is cool(to me).

Even if the hitrate of getting 5* is 2,67x higher than for the Valentine's Banner, I highly doubt that I'll pull more 5* units in the Legendary Banner.
Otherwise like each fourth orb must be a 5* unit.

I'm not even sure if I should pull from this banner. 
I have all the Valentine's units I was looking for, but 2/3 need better natures.

As for the Legendary Banner only Mia and Gunthraa (unless I will pull a not -spd VLilina) really interest me.

I don't even pull from the Zombie banner.

boy i went down the rabbit hole watching a CNN clip with one of the kids at parkland talking, with the conspiracy theorists running rampant

there's something very fucked up about calling the victims of tragedies actors

1205543501.png

>calling other people cowards when you have to own multiple "assault weapons"

anyone want free steam keys for dark souls 3 + the first DLC for those that don't have it? I got spare ones from Humble Bundle monthly

http://www.siliconera.com/2018/02/27/esrb-adding-loot-box-label-games/

The ESRB’s in-game purchases label will be like the “Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB” note on boxes with online multiplayer. If a game has any sort of add-on or subscription, it will carry this in-game purchases label. This means a title like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild would get the label because of its season pass and DLC, even though it does not have microtransactions. It also means a game like Overwatch would have the label, due to its loot boxes.

Edited by Tryhard