The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

17 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

have you had a chance to look at any of the sekiro gameplay, nobody? what do you think?

it's still weird to me that's it's completely disavowing any notion of being an rpg and just going to be an action adventure game without stats. So I wonder if From are planning some ARPG in development at the same time.

Still haven't had the chance. Tbh I didn't even know there was some gameplay footage already out.

i'll see it at the end of the day when i get back to the hotel, but it being a full on action game rather than rpg doesn't bother me at all, it could be interesting.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

inui was a guy who posted on here quite frequently in the past, but was mainly known for being a professional smash player. he got into arguments a lot.

this guy with the open foot fetish https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/profile/1799-inui/

i can't view the website myself anymore due to GDPR regulations, but he got arrested for stabbing a homeless guy with a katana.

https://lacrossetribune.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/la-crosse-man-arrested-after-samurai-sword-attack-in-tent/article_e03c7e32-d208-5cf2-8327-c88fb281608d.html

Just now, Nobody said:

Still haven't had the chance. Tbh I didn't even know there was some gameplay footage already out.

i'll see it at the end of the day when i get back to the hotel, but it being a full on action game rather than rpg doesn't bother me at all, it could be interesting.

there's quite a lot of videos. just search sekiro gameplay in youtube and you'll see a bunch since people got to play a demo even months ago.

holy shit that took MANY turns it's amazing

"he was a dude who played smash for realzies" ok cool

"got into a lot of arguments" ok he was very much online that's normal i guess

"here's this fool with a foot fetish" not gonna judge him man that's his kink

"he impaled a homeless person with a katana" wait what

i take it he's a very well adjusted person

he was openly flaunting his meth addiction in the smash community, it was apparently really weird

but yeah, that was a year ago now. supposedly he's now clean? somehow I don't think he's still well adjusted since he's a SUPER trump supporter, but i'd like to think that is better than assaulting homeless people

the foot fetish thing is whatever but it's the reason I blocked his signature

Edited by Tryhard

hey man if your support for a clearly sexual offender politician gets you in the right path and motivates you to actually get your shit together and help others in a meaningful way that's coolio i guess

but damn that was an insane journey

2 hours ago, Tryhard said:

https://www.complex.com/music/2018/12/soulja-boy-nintendo-sue-me

this guy

price gouging by reselling chinese bootlegs of consoles and handhelds that contain roms is just lmao

I clicked on the links to his products' pages, but both the console and handheld links gave me 404 errors. Maybe Nintendo got to him already.

America looks fucked pretty badly. Did all those states seceded from the Union? Thank goodness California is not a rebel state in real life.

Edited by XRay

some of the sourcebooks describe the background for cyberpunk 2020

https://thetrove.net/Books/Cyberpunk/Cyberpunk 2020/

specifically, home of the brave/land of the free for the US, eurosource/eurosource plus for europe, and pacific rim for asia. they are fairly interesting.

something about an alternate reality in which scottish and irish nationalists join the IRA to fight the British military junta installed through a coup is just weird

26 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

something about an alternate reality in which scottish and irish nationalists join the IRA to fight the British military junta installed through a coup is just weird

if by weird you mean amazing then yes

Also...i hate to be that guy, but the esmeraldas cartel seems kinda racist lmao

6 hours ago, Яei Яei said:

just not that good of a gameplay and it relies too much on gross/violent/sexual humor

it wasn't as overdone back then though, at least not in video games, so it at least has an excuse

also the hilarious mental image of parents buying it for their small children

that shit is priceless

1 hour ago, FrostyFireMage said:

why does Australia have to be so hot >~<

Wherever i travel to gets heat waves

but really yeah it's been HOT

I spend a few days in Melbourne and weather there was insane, one day it was 14C, the other it was 37C. Crazy place.

Edited by Nobody