• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

So my new file in FE6 is almost the same as my first, only with Wolt, Lot and Ellen. I'll sub out Bors for Wendy and/or Barth, I'll keep Lugh just to recruit Ray and replace Lugh with Hugh. This time I'll put more effort in keeping people alive seeing as how I need bench warmers to hold my stuff. Merlinus is lame in FE6. Oh, Rutger is scrub tier with the two horse riders.

So my new file in FE6 is almost the same as my first, only with Wolt, Lot and Ellen. I'll sub out Bors for Wendy and/or Barth, I'll keep Lugh just to recruit Ray and replace Lugh with Hugh. This time I'll put more effort in keeping people alive seeing as how I need bench warmers to hold my stuff. Merlinus is lame in FE6. Oh, Rutger is scrub tier with the two horse riders.

Just curious, but why Lot? Personally, I found axe users more trouble than they were worth in FE6, mainly because the most accurate axes barring Armads only have 65 hit. Also, which routes are you going?

Edited by Levant Fortner

Yes MKS, we know you don't like axes. :(

But this is FE6 we're talking about, where accuracy in general is a problem. :Knoll::Knoll::Knoll::Knoll: I mean, axes aren't that bad in other FEs, but in FE6, they're garbage.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Just curious, but why Lot? Personally, I found axe users more trouble than they were worth in FE6, mainly because the most accurate axes barring Armads only have 65 hit. Also, which routes are you going?

Because Fighters are the only earlygame axe users, besides Marcus luul. As far as routs go, Echidna and Ilia routes. Snow is best. Oh, and Lot looks neat and he had a +1 defense lead over Ward luuuuuul.

Because Fighters are the only earlygame axe users, besides Marcus luul. As far as routs go, Echidna and Ilia routes. Snow is best. Oh, and Lot looks neat and he had a +1 defense lead over Ward luuuuuul.

Okay... I suppose you weren't planning to use him long term?

Karate Kid from the 80's is a good movie~

I think I've seen it. Daniel-san

Okay... I suppose you weren't planning to use him long term?

Maybe, maybe not. Dieck, Wendy, Bors and Barth gets axes, Echidna comes with axes. While Warriors get bows for better 2 range attacks, Wolt, Sue and some other guy on a horse will have a higher bow rank. idklul

I think I've seen it. Daniel-san

Maybe, maybe not. Dieck, Wendy, Bors and Barth gets axes, Echidna comes with axes. While Warriors get bows for better 2 range attacks, Wolt, Sue and some other guy on a horse will have a higher bow rank. idklul

Yeah, that's it. :3

Oooh, Dieck's a good choice.

Also, his name is Shin, unless you're thinking of Dayan.