• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Actually I take no issue with characters who look younger than they are in general as long as they aren't sexualized like Nowi was in Awakening.

For me what matters much more is how they act and not how they look. 

And 3 interested people now

393085077866938368.png?v=1

Edited by Shrimperor

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Actually I take no issue with characters who look younger than they are in general as long as they aren't sexualized like Nowi was in Awakening.

I was joking around, anyway. No worries. XD
In Rom and Ram's case, even though the CPUs and CPU Candidates are confirmed ageless, they are treated as actual children within the games, too.

As far as my stance on the subject goes, if the character is well done and likeable to me, I'm going to like them, no matter how they look.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

meanwhile me: Can'T defeat the lvl 100 post game fight against Vert and Arthur yet lol.

That one is doable at level 90 and up. I suggest the invincible Nep build (Equip Neptune with Regenerate L5 on a Game Disc, slap S-Sha on her as her battle partner, and equip the Devil Processor set, then have her go HDD) to make things easier on you. And definitely bring Nepgear or Nepgya for healing (I'd advise against Rom, because squishy). Using Million Arthur or Blanc for tanking doesn't hurt, either. You can go at it with Nitroplus' ailment skills, too, if you want (and if you have them).

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

That one is doable at level 90 and up. I suggest the invincible Nep build (Equip Neptune with Regenerate L5 on a Game Disc, slap S-Sha on her as her battle partner, and equip the Devil Processor set) to make things easier on you. And definitely bring Nepgear or Rom for healing. Using Million Arthur doesn't hurt, either.

Yeah... My party is lvl70 lol

And too lazy to go Metal Doggo hunting lol

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Yeah... My party is lvl70 lol

And too lazy to go Metal Doggo hunting lol

The battles at the colosseum give decent EXP, too. That's what I did until level 99, because I couldn't really beat anything in Senmuu Labyrinth before then.

The battles at the colosseum give decent EXP, too. That's what I did until level 99, because I couldn't really beat anything in Senmuu Labyrinth before then.

dedication xD

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

And so it begins.

maxresdefault.jpg

393085077866938368.png?v=1

And i have a feeling most people will choose the 3H crossover option lol

Honestly though, i wonder how many people in creative writing would be even interested ina  CYOA that doesn't start in FE (even if it may end there later on)

Or should i post it in Forum games hmmm

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

NoA 1, but yes!
NoA 2 is in third place.

huh.

I thought you loved 2 more

dunno why xD

Edited by Shrimperor

16 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Honestly though, i wonder how many people in creative writing would be even interested ina  CYOA that doesn't start in FE (even if it may end there later on)

Or should i post it in Forum games hmmm

I'd suggest Forum Games. I think it'd be more visible there.

16 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

huh.

I thought you loved 2 more

dunno why xD

2 has the better antagonist, and the better final battle theme (and main theme), and final boss.
1 has the better protagonist (Arnice is awesome), and the better soundtrack overall (compare for instance this to this, both themes for the first area you visit).
Gameplay-wise, both are great, but I slightly prefer 1 due to more varied options in what you can do (and 2 doesn't have a reliable way of recovering HP, unlike 1).
Story-wise, 1 does a better job at telling its romance plot, but 2 does a better job of bringing the motivation and backstory of its main antagonist across.

I love both a great deal, though.

Edited by DragonFlames

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I'd suggest Forum Games. I think it'd be more visible there.

or Far from the Forest.

Probably tomorrow i shall do it. The start of the Teehee quest

2 has the better antagonist, and the better final battle theme (and main theme).
1 has the better protagonist (Arnice is awesome), and the better soundtrack overall (compare for instance this to this, both themes for the first area you visit).
Gameplay-wise, both are great, but I slightly prefer 1 due to more varied options in what you can do (and 2 doesn't have a reliable way of recovering HP, unlike 1).
Story-wise, 1 does a better job at telling its romance plot, but 2 does a better job of bringing the motivation and backstory of its main antagonist across.

Nyaruhodo! (i will listen to the 2 tracks a bit later)

or Far from the Forest.

That's a good idea, too!

Probably tomorrow i shall do it. The start of the Teehee quest

I'll be there!
Unless some real life stuff comes up that prevents me from doing so, of course, which in current times is unlikely, but you never know.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Nyaruhodo! (i will listen to the 2 tracks a bit later)

It's fine even if you don't want to listen to them at all. I don't to force anything on people, after all.

Unless some real life stuff comes up that prevents me from doing so, of course, which in current times is unlikely, but you never know.

Real life is a yandere, after all

It's fine even if you don't want to listen to them at all. I don't to force anything on people, after all.

I am busy with some stuff atm xD. I will listen to em since the tracks you sent me from that game have been good.

Also Gust OST is always good

Edited by Shrimperor

Real life is a yandere, after all

The worst one, since it'll kill you one day regardless of what you do. XD

I am busy with some stuff atm xD. I will listen to em since the tracks you sent me from that game have been good.

^^

Also Gust OST is always good

Truth.

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

This has never been more true than right now.

''What's that, Human-kun? You want to travel around and have fun?''

The worst one, since it'll kill you one day regardless of what you do. XD

''Human-kun loves me so much, he will die while loving me''

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Reveal hidden contents

Et1ZYrU.jpg

K-sha is personfication of Real Life confirmed

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

"Senpai Robin, you would never leave me, right? If you did, I'd murder you in your sleep."

tharja-confession.png

''And even if you didn't leave i will also murder you in your sleep''