• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Pokemon that evolve at such a high level are more inefficient than efficient.

That's my main beef with a good deal of Unova Pokemon. :Knoll: A good deal of the ones you get later on have evolution levels in the high 40s to the 50s, and one in particular doesn't evolve until level 64!!

Hey Sask.

Just a guess. Also, my issue with moves like Fire Blast is running out of PP too quickly, as well as imperfect accuracy, meaning I'd have to use an extra moveslot on the more reliable alternative as well. (e.g. My ideal Volcarona moveset would be Bug Buzz/Flamethrower/Giga Drain/Quiver Dance. Trying to fit Fire Blast in means I either lose my coverage move, lose my boosting move, or lose my other STAB, all of which are bad.)

Ah, I see I see.:

Level 64? Now that's just impractical. >_<

You're telling me - also, said Pokemon is the evolved form of one that doesn't evolve until level 50. For extra impracticality, said Pokemon is in the slow experience group.

But is it more impractical than all the tier list we've had the past few days.

Hydreigon

Edited by Randa

What Pokemon is this, exactly?

Deino. It evolves into Zweilous at level 50, and again into Hydreigon at level 64. It's notable for being used by the last boss of BW, who appears again in BW2, and in both cases, it's underleveled.

Deino. It evolves into Zweilous at level 50, and again into Hydreigon at level 64. It's notable for being used by the last boss of BW, who appears again in BW2, and in both cases, it's underleveled.

Dark/Dragon isn't it?

Edited by James Bond

Sigh. I'm home, from Wal-Mart. Bought myself some drinks and got some drink mix for the family, I got myself some lunch too. I bought a pack of Pokemon cards, Exalted Dragons. I don't know why, I don't plan on utilizing dragon types, I did get a Braviary card though. I just need a Rufflet or two and I'll add them to my deck. But I'm never writing a story off the top of my head ever again, if I keep that up this thing will never get done. I'm a clown, a court jester.

I don't know why but that just made me think of this

Some people call me the space cowboy yeah

Some call me the gangster of love

Some people call me Maurice

Cause' I speak of the pompetous of love

People talk about me baby

Say I'm doin' you wrong, doin' you wrong

But don't you worry baby don't worry

Cause' I'm right here at home

Cause' I'm a picker

I'm a grinner

I'm a lover

And I'm a sinner

playin' my music in the sun

I'm a joker

I'm a smoker

I'm a mid-night tokerI get my lovin' on the run

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

You're the cutest thing that I ever did see

I really love your peaches

Want to shake your tree

Lovey dovey, lovey dovey, lovey dovey all the time

Ooh wee baby, I sure show you a good time

Cause' I'm a picker

I'm a grinner

I'm a loverA

nd I'm a sinner

playin'my music in the sun

I'm a jokerI'm a smoker

I'm a mid-night toker sure dont want to hurt no one(solo)

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

People keep talkin' about me baby

Say I'm doin' you wrong

Well don't you worry, don't worry, no don't worry mama

Cause' I'm right here at home

You're the cutest thing I ever did see

Really love your peaches want to shake your tree

Lovey dovey, lovey dovey, lovey dovey all the time

Come on baby now, I'll show you a good time

Edited by Randa

Sigh. I'm home, from Wal-Mart. Bought myself some drinks and got some drink mix for the family, I got myself some lunch too. I bought a pack of Pokemon cards, Exalted Dragons. I don't know why, I don't plan on utilizing dragon types, I did get a Braviary card though. I just need a Rufflet or two and I'll add them to my deck. But I'm never writing a story off the top of my head ever again, if I keep that up this thing will never get done. I'm a clown, a court jester.

I think I gots me a job, Emerald.

Guys help my keyboard is being stupid at times and not working like its supposed to. It happens from time to time, and there are days where its very persistant. Like today. Usually just trying to take the spacebar out fixes it but sometimes it doesn't and i find my self in a struggle and my space bar when pressed activates other keys like x backspace, a ;, /. etc. It is very irritating. Anyone know why this is going on or can anyone direct me to a place that can help me?I tried googling but i can't find crap

Repair place/new keyboard if it's a PC? >_>

Its a laptop, i didn't want to start carrying a keyboard everywhere but imight have to in the meantime.I use this for school too so i can't send it for repair. but i will be able to soon though.I will go to future shop as i have warranty there. I'll see what they can do.Hopefully they can fix it there and then. But if not i might be stuck carrying a keyboard everywhere

Repair place/new keyboard if it's a PC? >_>

Its a laptop, i didn't want to start carrying a keyboard everywhere but i might have to in the meantime.I use this for school too so i can't send it for repair. but i will be able to soon though.I will go to future shop as i have warranty there. I'll see what they can do.Hopefully they can fix it there and then. But if not i might be stuck carrying a keyboard everywhere