Happy Boxing Day

Shuuda

But is there a reason for that reason? Or is there a reason to care? What about a reason to care about that reason to care? At its base, every thought is completely arbitrary. There is no objective base which automatically leads to all other reasons and gives them meaning or reason. It's kind of like when a little kid keeps asking you "why" and then you get annoyed and say "because". No matter what, at a certain point, you would be unable to answer the "why". Literally the only way for nihilism to not be a thing would be for there to be a god who has decided everything should be a certain way, but then that brings up the question of "why should we care about what it wants just because it created us?" and every question beyond whatever you answer that.

angry asshole loser

apparently if you take too long trying to get shit that doesn't want out out your ass will fall out

I learned this in a thread about women's vaginas falling out after giving birth from Malerfox

that was a typo from forever ago that I started using to refer to him

but sure if you want you can pretend that's why I use Malerfox

red fox is so ~*~MAN~*~