PERSONAL LIFE!!! BLARGH!

Fenrir

I have returned to the forest :newyears:

My aunt died on the 18th, so i drove up to Wisconsin on the 19th and arrived on the 20th. Spent time with family, went to funeral, ate good food. Then on the 24th I drove to Indianapolis and spent the evening there catching up with old friends and having a good time that day, and on christmas day.

It was a fun trip and all, but for those of you who have seen my posts and whatnot, my head has been spinning all 9th grade(to put it lightly) and on this trip talked to some great people and figured out a ton of things about myself. Also helped putting things into perspective.

Has anybody else had experiences like this? Where you just feel like you found out how to beat the(social life of a) game.

Awww that's sad =[

But hello and wb!

Then on the 24th I drove to Indianapolis and spent the evening there catching up with old friends and having a good time that day, and on christmas day.

I passed through Indianapolis on the 24th and 25th =o But we were just circling around it.

(Although I was in Indinapolis on the 22nd =D)

Good to see you back.

I don't think I have ever learned anything worthwhile about myself or about life.

You are so kind my good sir. It is my honor to roam in the same forest aws yourself. -takes a bow-

Awww that's sad =[

But hello and wb!

yeah =/ thanks for the welcome though :)

I passed through Indianapolis on the 24th and 25th =o But we were just circling around it.

(Although I was in Indinapolis on the 22nd =D)

Did you see the circle all lit up? I didn't get an opportunity since i was greeted with hospitality, but drove through the morning of the 26th

No I only went around there. Probably I 74/70, or something like that cause I never really paid attention to which XD

And on the 22nd I went to the lucas oil stadium so I didn't go in the very center that day either.

No I only went around there. Probably I 74/70, or something like that cause I never really paid attention to which XD

And on the 22nd I went to the lucas oil stadium so I didn't go in the very center that day either.

Oh ok.

You picked a good game. Primarily as a Texans fan, but also a Colts fan, I was just fine with that result. Don't want to see Indy lose Manning. I love me some Peyton.

Meh whenever i think i have learned something about myself something happens that makes me doubt that. But good for you and welcome back. also, i thought you were older for some reason.

I learned not to eat mushrooms I find on the forest floor JUST BECAUSE they're colorful and delicious-looking. But seriously though, I've had moments like that before. It just... feels like the metaphorical fog has lifted.

yay enlightenment