Evil Fire Emblem Quiz ~Final~

VincentASM

Question 7?

Hmm, I guess it depends on how you interpret the question. However, I'll give you a clue, when I refer to enemies, I mean in general (say, in the Link Arena, you can face different enemies than in the game).

I need to be more careful with the wording in the future even though there may or may not be another quiz.

Question 7?

Hmm, I guess it depends on how you interpret the question. However, I'll give you a clue, when I refer to enemies, I mean in general (say, in the Link Arena, you can face different enemies than in the game).

I need to be more careful with the wording in the future even though there may or may not be another quiz.

I thought that too, but I'm still pretty sure with my answer regardless of that...

Edited by Phoenix Wright

I'unno, we'll find out the day after tomorrow anyways :p

I'm just hoping no one actually stooped to cheating.

good point(I was just trying to get an idea on how many people applied so far to not be surprised by the values in the end)

Well, the number of participants is no secret, but as Celice said, it'll be posted eventually. Right now, I can say that the number is very close to previous years.

I'm just hoping no one actually stooped to cheating.

Ehehe, one of the key features of this quiz is that it's almost impossible to cheat. Unless you can think like me and know where all these trivia came from... I think there are probably 5 or so questions that you can look up online, but good luck finding those : P

Last call for quiz entries!

I don't want to reveal too much, but the scoreboard is getting interesting...

Like the quiz wasn't bad enough, now you do this.

I'm dyieng to know what i got :<

same here man

Edited by Cap'n Flint

ohyeahitsfriday

Though for Vince, I think the timezones are now PAST Friday 13th. I'm really interested to see what everyone got.

just realized Friday the 13th(could our lucks have been any worse????)

Celice, sounds like you had a bumper harves.

also, still waiting for the results