[FE6] - Yep, another one.

Wen Yang

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Douglas because I think he's a mounted unit, and mounted units are helpful. Plus, I don't see anyone else better.

Douglas is a General! He would crush any horse he got on! Otherwise his defense isn't too shabby, plus everyone needs to keep him alive... it's a shame he's so slow.

Strange, he took Garret off the list but not Dayan.

It's hard to tell who will be the most useless at this point...I guess I'll take Juno for rescue?

I'm ready to start because unless people refuse to take Sophia, it won't get back to me before the units run out!

Edited by Mr. Game and Watch

Time to start since I'm not getting Cath anyway.

Chapter 1

Marcus rescues Roy on Turn 1, hits a bunch of enemies, a lot of them survive fsr and then he kills the boss on turn 4 with the Silver Lance.

Lvl  HP  Pow Skl Spd Lck Def Res
Roy     1.20 18  5   5   7   7   5   0  
Marcus  1.42 32  9   14  11  10  9   8

Turns: 4

Total: 4

Chapter 2

Ward is awesome with a Hand Axe, Marcus ORKOs stuff, gets boss kill with only an Iron Axe because AXE RANK

Lvl   HP  Pow Skl Spd Lck Def Res
Roy     2.58  19  6   5   7   8   5   1  
Marcus  2.03  33  9   14  11  10  9   8
Ward    4.22  30  9   4   5   5   4   0

Turns: 7

Total: 11

Edited by JBCWK

Chapter 1:

Trade some stuff from the unused dudes to roy and marcus and proceed north. 2nd turn marcus rescues roy and gets surrounded on enemy phase, then breaks through. As the enemies run north after marcus lance goes and rescues the village for 5000 g. Marcus kills the boss with his silver lance and roy seizes on turn 5. I accidentally pres cancel on the save screen, so I make a save state at the start of next chapter.

Turncount: 5

Level  EXP
Roy 	1   	30
Marcus	1   	55

Chapter 2:

Dieck, Ellen and Merlinus!

Roy takes out some soldiers while marcus blocks the fort with a javelin and fights two fighters enemy phase. Ellen heads north at first, then back south to heal roy. Dieck arrives and kills a soldier, then masssacres enemy phase. Thany is the cutest little shota ever. Marcus rescues roy and heads right, with alan with an armorslayer chasing behind him (oh shit it's lance reset reset!). I mess up on my placement of roy on turn 6 making it so that I can't sieze when marcus kills the boss with the silver lance on turn 7, but ah well. I never thought I was going to win this draft!

Turns: 8

Total: 13

Seriously fuck code it takes forever since I don't know what I'm doing. Parts that I haven't spaced since the last preview move anyway! It must be in All or something instead of left?

Level  EXP  Str   Skill   Spd  Luck  Def   Res
Roy      	2 	83  6        5        8    8  5   1
Marcus	1	93
Ellen    	2	11 
Dieck   	7	23  10 	14  	10  6  7   2

AHEM

Mr. Game and Watch takes a 4-turn penalty on chapter 1.

Undrafted units may NOT visit VILLAGES.

Fine I'm restarting. Thanks for letting me knowww.

Any advice on

?
Edited by Mr. Game and Watch

SOPHIA

EDIT: Also Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Ward defends the main area while Marcus kills everything while carrying Roy. Marcus kills the boss and gets to S Lances, yay.

Lvl  HP  Pow Skl Spd Lck Def Res
Roy     3.06 20  6   6   8   9   5   1  
Marcus  2.76 33  9   14  11  10  9   8
Ward    6.02 31  10  5   6   7   5   0

Turns: 7

Total: 18

Edited by JBCWK