Howdy

Gcubedude

Howdy all. I'm Gcubedude. I've lurked around here for a bit, but now I'm interested in trying out a draft, so I decided to make an account.

I've played and beaten FE7-11, including most of their hard modes, and I played through part of FE6 before stopping due to lack of interest. I tried Gaiden, but almost immediately deleted it from my computer because it was so slow. To me, FE has been that series that I've been able to come back to after not playing it for months and still enjoy it, even if I've already beaten the game multiple times. I love the fact that most of the characters in each FE isn't just some generic ally, but that they actually feel like a fleshed-out character that I can like or dislike. The multiple art styles are also pretty cool, and if I had to pick one, I'd say the GBA series has my favorite style.

Yo. If you can say the characters in SD are more than just generic allies, you are awesome, and should stay here forever.

"They are more than just simple generic allies... They are my brothers-in-arms! Some players, some of my friends even, treat their allies like they're nothing...but I don't feel that way."

An internet cookie to anyone who can tell what I just imitated :P

But yeah, even some of the SD characters had characterization, although I wish that everyone had the same amount as, say, the Gaiden chapter characters.

hello good choice GBA been my favourite as well probably cause i've played them alot. but i like the story etc anyway welcome i joined recently myself

I think that, like most people, FE7 was the one that introduced me to the series, so it holds a special place in my heart. But even without that, it has one of the best stories out of those that I've played.

hello and welcome to SF

you should try playing the snes ones, mainly FE4 and FE5,I like them more than the gba ones

I would, but I can't figure out how to patch them properly. I tried a few months ago, and I've recently started trying again. I'm really interested in them both, but I don't wanna play them if I can't understand the story.

Hi! I suggest you play FE4! It's the second best game ever if you're me! We have translation patches on the main site under General, and you can google LunarIPS.

Enjoy your stay, may it be long.

Edited by Darros

Welcome to SF!

"They are more than just simple generic allies... They are my brothers-in-arms! Some players, some of my friends even, treat their allies like they're nothing...but I don't feel that way."

But yeah, even some of the SD characters had characterization, although I wish that everyone had the same amount as, say, the Gaiden chapter characters.

I think that, like most people, FE7 was the one that introduced me to the series, so it holds a special place in my heart. But even without that, it has one of the best stories out of those that I've played.

I would, but I can't figure out how to patch them properly. I tried a few months ago, and I've recently started trying again. I'm really interested in them both, but I don't wanna play them if I can't understand the story.

Yeah, I love the fact that even the most generic characters from FE are not as generic as characters from FFT or Disgaea.

I think it's possible to download the roms that are already patched, but I'm not sure if this is considered a no-no.

Welcome to SF!

Yeah, I love the fact that even the most generic characters from FE are not as generic as characters from FFT or Disgaea.

I think it's possible to download roms that are already patched, but I'm not sure if this is considered a no-no.