The Quest for the Not So Holy Lyle

Mufasa

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raven vs. Generic Guard 3 is the most epic fight in the story.

And LOL. KNIFE. He is the most epic character in the story.

Also.

Damon.

Is.

Zeek?

WHAT

That's.....a-awesome. But wait....That's like....WHAT

Zeek = Damon is the most epic plottwist in the story.

*Still in shock.*

Raven vs. Generic Guard 3 is the most epic fight in the story.

And LOL. KNIFE. He is the most epic character in the story.

Also.

Damon.

Is.

Zeek?

WHAT

That's.....a-awesome. But wait....That's like....WHAT

Zeek = Damon is the most epic plottwist in the story.

*Still in shock.*

Lol. I love your reactions Song.

The next chapter explains it. I'd give you some clues to figure it out, but I don't want to spoil it.

I'll put the next chapter up tonight depending on how many people read this before the end of the night.

*reads last three lines*

*IS UBER CONFUSED*

MASU HURT HIMSELF IN HIS CONFUSION!

*BOOM*

MASU FAINTED.

MASU WHITED OUT AND DROPPED HIS WALLET BUT SOMEHOW ONLY LOST HALF OF HIS MONEY.

*reads last three lines*

*IS UBER CONFUSED*

*BOOM*

MASU FAINTED.

Yeah I never got that. Does that mean when you beat someone, they white out and you take their money?

At any rate. Good chapter. I'm surer that Damon is Zeek thing will be explained...won't it?

*reads last three lines*

*IS UBER CONFUSED*

*BOOM*

MASU FAINTED.

*Takes the money Masu dropped.*

Hey! I'm the one that confused him! I get the money.

*Runs off to never finish this story again.*

Just kidding. XD

Yeah I never got that. Does that mean when you beat someone, they white out and you take their money?

At any rate. Good chapter. I'm surer that Damon is Zeek thing will be explained...won't it?

Maybe. I already have the next chapter written. I just want people to mull it over a little.

PLOT TWIST! :o

XD

Well I'm a little nervous about this next chapter since it's so highly anticipated but here goes:

New Episode: Time: It’s of the essence.

Princess Kilvas: Did he just call himself....

Masu: Yeah....he called himself Damon. In the same way Damon would call himself.

Zeek: I’ve been waiting a loooong time for this.

Cornelius: What are you talking about?

Zeek: *He leans his pitchfork on his shoulder. Then he uses his other hand to hold up two fingers.* There are two things in this world that are indestructible. *He lowers one finger.* First is existence. Even if you remove someone from existence, the memories of that person are still there. Also, non-existence still exists. Branded Blade is proof of that. You can alter it, twist it, remove parts of it, but at the end of the day, something still exists. Even if it’s just nothing.

Masu: Where’s he going with this?

Princess Kilvas: Um....Zeek?

Zeek: I’m getting to it Princess. And while existence is important, I’m not really talking about that. Any guesses as to what it might be Cornelius?

Cornelius: You’ve gone mad Zeek. *He readies his sword.*

Zeek: No. I haven’t. The answer is obvious. IT’S TIME! You can stop time, alter time, but even still time is still going. If you stop time, there will still be a period of time in which time is stopped. If you alter time, time still is going. If you travel through time.....it still moves on without you.

Cornelius: .......

Zeek: Think about it.

Despuidad: ZEEK!!! *He’s a few feet behind Zeek when Zeek turns and has his pitchfork to Despuidad’s throat.* !!! When did you?! *He looks over to see that the pitchfork he confiscated is gone.*

Zeek: I’m just full of mysteries aren’t I?

Zeek: Woah woah woah! Wait a minute. Let’s all calm down for a second. *lights another match.* We wouldn’t want things to get too heated up? ......Sorry. That was a really stupid joke.

Lyle: What are you stupid? You’d die to!

Zeek: Heh.

Princess Kilvas: That’s what I’ve been trying to tell him!

Lyle: *Holding Princess in his arms.* There. Now you have no leverage Zeek.

Zeek: Please, call me Kaito. *He drops the match.*

Lyle: Shit!!!

*The floor sets ablaze. Masu and Arc step back out of the room to avoid the fire. Zeek gets covered in flames and starts screaming in agonizing pain.*

Zeek: You see, you guys are doing the ‘right thing’, they’re doing the ‘wrong thing’, and me? *The grenade comes off it’s pin and flies into the air directly above Zeek.* I’m doing my own thing. *The grenade falls toward Zeek. As soon as it reaches his eye level, it explodes.*

Zeek: At a point in my life. I devoured a demon that was able to manipulate time. I try not to use it too often. But it’s a fun way to fuck with someone’s mind. I’ve been waiting a long time for a rematch Cornelius. You won’t beat Damon Feath Settrock again.

Cornelius: *Raises his arm to cast a spell.*

Zeek: Tch. *A second Zeek appears next to Cornelius.*

Cornelius: What?!

Zeek: *The first Zeek disappears and the second one punches him in the face. Zeek grins wildly.* YOU ARE DEAD!!!!

Cornelius: *Tries to get up. Another Zeek appears right next to him. The other one disappears.* !!

Zeek: let me help you with that. *He tosses Cornelius into the air. The current Zeek disappears and another one appears right behind Cornelius in the air.*

Cornelius: W-what?

Zeek: *Grins as he whacks Cornelius with his pitchfork and sends Cornelius plummeting into the ground.*

Cornelius: *As he lands the ground beneath forms a crater.* Rgh....

Zeek: *He gracefully lands on the ground.* FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!! *He walks over to Princess and Masu.* I’m sure you both have a shitload of questions right now, but first, are you two okay?

Masu: Er. Yeah....

Princess Kilvas: Um...are you really Damon?

Zeek: Yeah. I’m Damon 50 years from now. I age good don’t I? XD One of the perks to not being really human.

Cornelius: Bastard.....*He manages to stand up.*

Zeek: You’re probably confused also. Let me tell you how I’m able to move so fast.

Cornelius: *Another Zeek appears behind him and grabs him. The other Zeek disappears.* What!?

Zeek: See, what I’m doing, is traveling back in time. I can travel to any location. Like say, behind you.

Zeek:*Another Zeek appears in front of Cornelius.* Or in front of you.

Zeek: Thanks.

Zeek: No problem.

Masu: This is all....

Princess Kilvas: .....really confusing.

First Zeek: See now? I can hold onto you here.

Second Zeek: *Twirls his pitchfork.* While I impale you here!

Cornelius: !!!

Second Zeek: *He takes a battle position.* YOUR TIME IS UP! *He charges Cornelius and pierces his heart with his pitchfork.*

Cornelius: Ack! *He coughs up blood.*

Second Zeek: I’m not done with you. *He lifts Cornelius up and tosses him in the air. Then he sprouts wings and bashes Cornelius left and right across the room several times.* NOW FOR THE FINISHER!!!! *He takes his arm which is now covered in spines and thrusts it through Cornelius’s torso. Then he lets Cornelius’ body fall to the ground dead. * Maybe you’ll have as much fun in the realm of the dead as I did.

First Zeek: Well, I was trying to think of a cool catch phrase to use, but luckily you said ‘Your time is up’ I liked that.

Second Zeek: Feel free to use it. A good friend of mine recommended it.

First Zeek: Thanks! See yaz. *He disappears.*

Princess Kilvas: *Helps Masu up and they walk over to Zeek.* Damon.....

Zeek: Seriously. Please, call me Zeek. It’ll make things much less confusing.

Masu: So. If you’re Damon from the future....

Zeek: Forget it. I’m not telling you anything.

Masu: But the past and present are set in stone so it wouldn’t matter if you told me!

Zeek: I know. I just don’t want to tell ya. XD

Masu: <_< Well he’s definitely Damon....

Princess Kilvas: Well if you’re okay, then does that mean that the Damon in our time is okay?

Zeek: Not yet.

Masu: What do we have to do?

Zeek: You two wait here for now. You’re too beat up. I’ll patch you up when I’m done.

Princess Kilvas: Done with what?

Zeek: *He turns around.* They say the hardest battle is the one you fight with yourself.

*The wall opposite them is torn open. Damon steps through looking even more demonic then before.*

Damon: HAHAHAHAHA!!

Princess and Masu: !!!

Zeek: It sucks that I have to fight me twice. <_<

To Be Continued.

Next Episode: Confrontation

Interesting. I've always hated the concept of time travel but you presented it quite nicely.

Thanks.

BTW, did everyone understand all that? If you have questions you can ask.