The Quest for the Not So Holy Lyle

Mufasa

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sephiroth? Wow, epic!

Again, it would make more sense if you read my history.

*Clarifies.*

In my history, Lyle fought Sephiroth at one point. And after nearly dying by his hands, Lyle's partner sealed Sephiroth away in his own little realm of existence. What Branded Blade broke, was that realm. So now Sephiroth is free in non-existence.

Great job Branded. Lol.

Well, considering the position he was in, I doubt I'd do anything differently.

Though still, he's unleashed the fury of Sephiroth on us, so it can hardly be forgiven. Lol.

This Idus character... is actually Sevinsins in disguise, isn't he?

I see the weed worked.

No he's not.

And I don't need preformance enhancers.

Well, considering the position he was in, I doubt I'd do anything differently.

Though still, he's unleashed the fury of Sephiroth on us, so it can hardly be forgiven. Lol.

No he's not. Awww, but he has almost exactly the same personality.

And I don't need preformance enhancers. Liar.

I would read the movie, but the fact that all the characters have different names confuses me. (I have very small brain capacity when it comes to that sort of thing.)

Whatever happened to your history Nightmare? I read that.

Eh, got busy with exams and stuff, and now I've got myself helping in the making of the movie...I'll write more of it as soon as the movie is finished.

And about the movie...you really don't need to know who's who, or at least, not yet.

Anyway, good episode.

You and MS are the ones that made two paths.

Good chapter, Lyle. "Shit" indeed.

Lol. I hope you mean that by saying, 'We're in deep shit.' rather than 'This is deep shit.' The latter of course being an insult, not an observation.

Eh... whatever happens, it's Lyle's fault, he's the author. lol. :lol:

Don't I know it! Lol

Lol. I hope you mean that by saying, 'We're in deep shit.' rather than 'This is deep shit.' The latter of course being an insult, not an observation.

Don't I know it! Lol

SO ITS YOUR FAULT I MESS EVERYTHING UP.

SO ITS YOUR FAULT I MESS EVERYTHING UP.

Well mostly. But I take the character's personality from the people I'm observing. So it's just as much your fault for acting that way.

In short: You screw up so many times, because you screw up so many times.

Well mostly. But I take the character's personality from the people I'm observing. So it's just as much your fault for acting that way.

In short: You screw up so many times, because you screw up so many times.

...... <_< ................name how I screw up a bunch of times here.........I screwed up with princess ONCE. YOU FAILED THREE TIMES.

...... <_< ................name how I screw up a bunch of times here.........I screwed up with princess ONCE. YOU FAILED THREE TIMES.

And how am I supposed to show that when my character hasn't shown up for more than a dialougue of text?

Besides Masu. You just have that personalilty about you. I think I've captured you quite well. You're certainly not a bad person, but you're a little hyper.

You're like the lovable oaf of the series.

The former. To be honest when I read that last line my exact words were "...Shit," so seeing it as the title for the next one is funny to me.

Three words, MS:

BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVER.

Sorry for the double post. I expected someone to be after me. Is there a way I can merge the two or something?

Edited by Branded_Blade

The former. To be honest when I read that last line my exact words were "...Shit," so seeing it as the title for the next one is funny to me.

Lol.

Three words, MS:

BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVER.

Sorry for the double post. I expected someone to be after me. Is there a way I can merge the two or something?

It's fine. I think you would need a mod to do so, and there's none on right now, so you can just leave it.

Three words, BB

BURN. IN. HELL.

Hey! No flaming! I don't care if he started it! I'm ending it!

Lol.

It's fine. I think you would need a mod to do so, and there's none on right now, so you can just leave it.

Hey! No flaming! I don't care if he started it! I'm ending it!

hmm....if i scream at you you will just cry to princess........

Good job Lyle.

Is that about my story? Or how I stopped the fight?

If it's about my story, at least wait till I put the episode up before making a generic inauthentic response about it.