[FE9] Draft 69

Racer

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 5 players.

2. Ike, Titania, and one of Tibarn, Naesala or Giffca are free for all to use.

3. Nasir will remain undrafted.

4. The game will be played on Fixed Normal Mode.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, Rescue and Shove/Smite undrafted characters and NPCs, trade, Escape, and dig up items in the desert.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, Shoving/Smiting undrafted characters, opening Doors and Chests, and Arriving.

3. There are limits to how much BEXP may be used, 50 BEXP each character per chapter.

4. Partner and Other units may do as they please without penalty.

5. Defend chapters count the last played Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter (Chapter 17 counts as 4 chapters).

Exceptions:

1. Reyson and Janaff/Ulki may be used to obtain the Knight Ring if undrafted. They may not perform any other disallowed actions without penalty.

Teams

Refa- Marcia, Soren, Astrid, Muarim, Tormod, Stefan, Largo, Brom

Banjo- Oscar, Lethe, Rhys, Zihark, Janaff, Volke, Tauroneo, Ena

Creeper- Jill, Boyd, Tanith, Neph, Calill, Elincia, Rolf, Devdan

Gcubedude- Kieran, Mordecai, Haar, Mist, Gatrie, Geoffrey, Sothe, Ulki

Mysterio- Reyson, Makalov, Mia, Illyana, Ranulf, Shinon, Lucia, Bastian

Edited by Banjo Kazooie

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol sorry about that I was in a rush to get my haircut. Basically only 50 BEXP each char per chapter. You can check in the DTE though cause I don't really want to copy that whole thing :/

Anyway lol at being in every draft with Creeper.

Refa gogogogogogo

Edited by Banjo Kazooie

last pick forfeit

Think of it as getting wo characters at once. Anyway I live in a diffrent timezone so when Refa picks I'm gonna be in school. I'll spoiler my picks so the draft can go on while I'm gone.

[spoiler=Lol only Creeper can look.]

Marcia

Oscar

Why don't you copy PKLs bexp table from his tellius superdraft.

Some units WANT bexp A LOT to be useable/function laÞer on.

Mist/Rhys love bexp.

Rolf/Shinon/Soren/Illyana/Tormod freakin love it....

Why don't you copy PKLs bexp table from his tellius superdraft.

Some units WANT bexp A LOT to be useable/function laÞer on.

Mist/Rhys love bexp.

Rolf/Shinon/Soren/Illyana/Tormod freakin love it....

Oh sweet, I'm in the middle, good fun..

Fine, fine here.

Ike:            +0.xx
Boyd:   		+0.xx
Oscar:          +0.xx
Rhys:   		+4.xx
Soren:          +3.xx
Mia:            +3.xx
Ilyana: 		+3.xx
Rolf:   		+8.xx
Mist:   		+7.xx
Marcia: 		+2.xx
Lethe:          +0.00
Mordecai:   	+0.00
Volke:          12/--
Kieran: 		13/--
Brom:   		12/--
Nephenee:   	10/--
Zihark: 		+1.xx
Sothe:          09/--
Jill:   		+2.xx
Astrid: 		+5.xx
Gatrie: 		+2.xx
Makalov:        +3.xx
Stefan: 		+0.00
Tormod: 		14/--
Muarim: 		+0.00
Devdan: 		+1.xx
Tanith: 		+0.00
Reyson: 		+0.00
Janaff: 		--/10
Ulki:   		--/10
Shinon: 		+6.xx
Calill: 		--/08
Tauroneo:   	+1.xx
Ranulf: 		--/12
Haar:   		+1.xx
Lucia:          +3.xx
Bastian:        +3.xx
Geoffrey:   	--/13
Largo:          --/10
Elincia:        --/07
Ena:            --/15

Marcia, Oscar always turns out dissapointing for me. So do the limits mean I can give Marcia 2 levels initially and then the standard 50 BEXP per chapter? Jeez, BEXP limits seem kind of lame, I'm going to end up with a fucking excess of BEXP by endgame, and really, by the later chapters which give 1000 BEXP each...what's the point?

Edited by Refa

Marcia, Oscar always turns out dissapointing for me. So do the limits mean I can give Marcia 2 levels initially and then the standard 50 BEXP per chapter? Jeez, BEXP limits seem kind of lame, I'm going to end up with a fucking excess of BEXP by endgame, and really, by the later chapters which give 1000 BEXP each...what's the point?

Yes.

Looks like Refa picked before the day ended so I'm going with Oscar and Harpoon picked Jill

BEXP limits are there to make the game a bit more challenging and balance things up. If there are no BEXP limits, you could just solo the game with Promoted marcia in chapter 10 or promoted Jill in Chapter 13. Just saying.

BEXP limits are there to make the game a bit more challenging and balance things up. If there are no BEXP limits, you could just solo the game with Promoted marcia in chapter 10 or promoted Jill in Chapter 13. Just saying.

Sure, I just think we should lax on the limits during the later chapters when people have stopped recruiting characters (for the most part) and there's just a huge pile of battle EXP.

Edited by Refa

To make it a little challenging

Also, since bexp limits exist,

Units that are good out of the box/Come early will have priority.

Like Lethe/Mordy/Boyd

Sure, I just think we should lax on the limits during the later chapters when people have stopped recruiting characters (for the most part) and there's just a huge pile of battle EXP.

Well

We can always bumrush the chapters for LTCs

You guys let me have Jill....

:awesome:

Edited by The Creeper