So, uh... dragons again?

Agro

... You realize it was a joke right?

I realize it's something only mentioned in FE4's ending, so many people might not be aware of it. I wasn't at first, myself.

Yeah, the plotline of Gen 1 was real deep.

"Hey, Verdane is EEEEEEVIL! Go beat them up!"

"Hey, Agustria is EEEEEEVIL! Go beat them up!"

"Hey, Sliesia is EEEEEEVIL! Go beat them up!"

"Hey, Grandbell is EEEEEEVIL! Go beat them up!"

I would argue that it was more like "manipulate Sigurd into conquering 2-3 countries in our name, then kill him!" FE9's story was nice, but it really irked me that the story devolved into another fate-of-the-world when it was doing alright on its own. Actually, I would compare FE9 and FE10 to FE4 Gen 1 and Gen 2 in that their former halves are more about warfare and politics whereas their latter halves are about saving the world.

FE5 had a nice plot.

Of course, your analogy is wrong because no FE game even spans the entire world. But I guess taking over the continent doesn't have as much of a ring to it and renders your point obselete.

Edited by Refa

Of course, your analogy is wrong because no FE game even spans the entire world. But I guess taking over the continent doesn't have as much of a ring to it and renders your point obselete.

Not every FE states that the main continent is part of a larger world. This ambiguity leads itself that there could be one mass continent and nothing else, which would then make it possible for "the entire world" to be pulled into conflict in multiple games from the series.

• 4 months later...