wtf happened to music?

Ansem

I want you to recognize that what you claimed is, as I've demonstrated, the opposite of true.

Then I want you to choke on that fucking cookie for not understanding basic conversation

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want you to recognize that what you claimed is, as I've demonstrated, the opposite of true.

Then I want you to choke on that fucking cookie for not understanding basic conversation

and I offered to give you a cookie. why are you being so defensive about this sheesh. lighten up bro.

Edited by Jack - Keeper of Pain

0VUKA.gif

Isn't that the show about deathcabs?

Yeah, that has no credibility here.

Uh, I don't think so.

But there was one with an undead old-timey car, but uh... no, it isn't.

The episode I saw was about undead old tyme cars or whatever the fuck, so assuredly the entire show is about that.

Unless it's a shitty show, but well made, established shows like SUPER JAIL follow a captivating and familiar pattern.

Like glorious bloody murder, for example.

Edited by Obviam

It's pretty much silly antics, and then something totally out-of-the-ordinary at the end that is usually resolved by Mordecai / Rigby or sometimes another character.

I think it's a good show. One of the better cartoons on CN.

Edited by Esme

The best cartoons aired on CN haven't been aired in forever.

I am not sure which ones they are, though, because Courage was great and it's probably not even my favorite. They had so many better choices before that I forgot them all because my tiny brain can't remember that many things at once.

The best cartoons aired on CN haven't been aired in forever.

I am not sure which ones they are, though, because Courage was great and it's probably not even my favorite. They had so many better choices before that I forgot them all because my tiny brain can't remember that many things at once.

Cow and Chicken

Well, there was Courage, Dexter, Powerpuff Girls, and... Foster's, too.

Uh... I forget everything else.

Oh! Generator Rex is actually pretty cool, but it isn't old.

Um, that's all I remember.

They had so many better choices before that I forgot them all because my tiny brain can't remember that many things at once.

It's biological; don't hold it against yourself.

The best old CN show was Johnny Bravo, btw

you are beyond the last person I would allow to be the dominant woman in a relationship involving me

*dominant man

It's okay; not all asians have a good grasp on the English language. But I'm flattered either way. :lol: