Ansem

Hahaha, what.

It's not that I don't care, it's just that I don't get it very much. "Hot" and "Sexy" are the same.

If a linguist or an English major can come in and set me straight, so much the better, but in my head, the difference between them is whether it's intentional, and maybe whether it's actually related to sex. Somebody who is hot is somebody I find attractive, whether they want me to or not. Somebody who is sexy is somebody who acknowledges that they are (found to be) attractive, and who responds by upping the ante, intentionally.

Not that this has anything to do with anything carry on

If a linguist or an English major can come in and set me straight, so much the better, but in my head, the difference between them is whether it's intentional, and maybe whether it's actually related to sex. Somebody who is hot is somebody I find attractive, whether they want me to or not. Somebody who is sexy is somebody who acknowledges that they are (found to be) attractive, and who responds by upping the ante, intentionally.

Not that this has anything to do with anything carry on

I don't think an english major would have any experience on the subject that would give them a more valid opinion than anyone else. As for myself, I think the distinction you make between the two words is, for the most part, one that other people don't even think about making when they employ those words.

I'm an english major, and you're an asshole.

lady-gaga.jpg

BTW I didn't say that linguists wouldn't have a (potentially) more valid opinion. If they had statistics or evidence showing what people in general believed certain words meant...

Edited by Mr. Game and Watch

I don't think an english major would have any experience on the subject that would give them a more valid opinion than anyone else. As for myself, I think the distinction you make between the two words is, for the most part, one that other people don't even think about making when they employ those words.

Somebody who words good, then. And yeah it's just something I decided to imagine is the case.

I'm an english major, and you're an asshole.lady-gaga.jpg

XekbI.gif

shit that's too strong for meI don't have an endless pit of imagesmikethfc dude is good at that shit ok? I can't hold up man

I am still in training myself, I tend to learn from watching a true ghost of the internet. There is great strength of response within you waiting to be unleashed, young student

rehab you're trying to force a differentiation between words where there isn't one

Yeah, I know it's silly and I don't expect anybody to think the same. It's just what comes to mind when I think about the words.

I'm pregnant

kuasa.gif

I'm pregnant

That would be the best image. I would keep it in my pocket.

(I mean one that actually solves that problem)

its like watching a little girl getting fucked. no matter how much her body grows, she'll always have that little hermoine face...

I wouldn't know what that's like myself. I've never watched a little girl get fucked.