Leanne!

Liz

yeah, i wasn't too big on using him either. but now i appreciate all the herons, even Rafiel, who is kinda blegh

and dancers, too. i used to hate dancers

Really? I liked dancers. I always brought them with me. Sometimes it would make things slightly difficult, as I would have to change my strategy for them to survive, but once they were a higher level they were rarely ever hit. But that's just me.

I did use to wish that they had some sort of weapon to defend themselves, though.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I liked dancers. I always brought them with me. Sometimes it would make things slightly difficult, as I would have to change my strategy for them to survive, but once they were a higher level they were rarely ever hit. But that's just me.

I did use to wish that they had some sort of weapon to defend themselves, though.

To be honest, I thought that they'd use their sash or a magic dance to fight.

Edited by Branded_Blade

*looks at the Dancer Class topic in the General Fire Emblem Forum, for no reason*

yeah, i actually use them now, and its kinda cool!

WTH!? I just said that I had Calil and Nephenee protect Leanne in the back!

oh. *faceplams* *note to self. Read posts more thuroughly*

Edited by CGV

*looks at the Dancer Class topic in the General Fire Emblem Forum, for no reason*

yeah, i actually use them now, and its kinda cool!

*Takes this conversation over to the Dancer Class topic.* XD

• 1 month later...

I like Reyson for his manuverability. I don't much care how many people get Galdr'd... I usually only use it one person anyway. The real selling point for me the movement. Rafiel can't fly, and Leanne can only move 6 spaces, transformed or not. But yeah, Leanne sucks. I really don't care for her personality, either.

A topic about Leanne, the cutest Laguz character that can be? *Captain Falcon voice* Yes!

Obviously, she's not as good as Reyson or Rafiel, but it's not that bad. Being the worst out of awesomeness is nothing to be ashamed of. She's easily the cutest of 3, so she's my favorite! Yes sweetie, I can cook! I'll cook you some delicious cookies! Wait, that would be baking....oh well!

A topic about Leanne, the cutest Laguz character that can be? *Captain Falcon voice* Yes!

Obviously, she's not as good as Reyson or Rafiel, but it's not that bad. Being the worst out of awesomeness is nothing to be ashamed of. She's easily the cutest of 3, so she's my favorite! Yes sweetie, I can cook! I'll cook you some delicious cookies! Wait, that would be baking....oh well!

I agree... however I really become Pissed when I forget that she can only Sing for units on Horizontal or Vertical...

I agree... however I really become Pissed when I forget that she can only Sing for units on Horizontal or Vertical...

same, and i like reyson better, maily because he can fly and speaks native tongue more often >.<