Gyakuten Saiban 5 Announced!

Popo

i truely hate the people who pirated GK(as i payed my 40 bucks to get it on the first day) to prevent us from getting the sequil <_>.

i'm not saying that i'm mad that GS5 is comming out, I'm mad because i doubt it'll be localized.

remember this is capcom we are talking about, the japanese company thats considered to be as bad as activision at the moment.

if they cancel megaman games after thier creator stopped working on them, i can see them doing the same to GS5(since IIRC, the creator left after being disgusted with GS4)

i truely hate the people who pirated GK(as i payed my 40 bucks to get it on the first day) to prevent us from getting the sequil <_>.

i'm not saying that i'm mad that GS5 is comming out, I'm mad because i doubt it'll be localized.

remember this is capcom we are talking about, the japanese company thats considered to be as bad as activision at the moment.

if they cancel megaman games after thier creator stopped working on them, i can see them doing the same to GS5(since IIRC, the creator left after being disgusted with GS4)

I intended to buy the game, downloaded it on a whim when the opportunity arose, and still liked it enough to buy the game. I know several people who didn't plan on buying it, played the first case on their computers, and ended up buying the game properly. So it's good and bad. >o<

Also, I think "disgusted" might be too strong a word. I thought he was just tired of it and wanted to work on something else for a while. :/

Edit: NEW PICTURES! :D

http://www.forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=21609

Edited by Popo

from what i've heard of, the creator made the games to make fun of japan's stupidly biased court system, when Apollo Justice had capcom making him do things like adding in phoenix and glorfied the game's new court system because of the recently new japanese court system the guy left as he left like it was no longer his series.

atleast thats what i remember reading about, i could be very wrong

the court system in the ace attourny games are a satire version of japan's real court.

which means that its not as terrible(as letting an 12 year old blind kid shoot an .45 calibur gun twice at an 6'8 280 pounded man without dislocating his arm then carring the body to the stage go on trial), but its still rather awful as it doesn't give the defense any kind of fair chance or atleast use to now that they have something more modern(compaired to other country's courts, but i could be wrong again)

Edited by HF Makalov Fanboy Kai

[spoiler=baw]no edgeworth adventures 2 yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD4fKKhYS1g

the astute will vaguely hear me groaning "why"

I want to be excited, but it's.. it's hard, man.

I tried to listen for your delicious groans but I couldn't hear them.

I'm excited about GS5 but not as excited as I was disappointed that I couldn't hear Rehab's misery. I guess I'm not astute.

Unfortunately, you yourself might have to contemplate becoming an unnaturally large Edgeworth fan to know the true depth of my bawwing.

Unfortunately, you yourself might have to contemplate becoming an unnaturally large Edgeworth fan to know the true depth of my bawwing.

I don't want to know your bawwing, I want to taste it.

I am an Edgeworth fan, but I'm not really that impatient about games coming out since there are so many good things to do already.

Have you ever commissioned somebody to do draw Edgeworth for your birthday? That's who you're dealing with here.

Edited by Rehab

I intended to buy the game, downloaded it on a whim when the opportunity arose, and still liked it enough to buy the game. I know several people who didn't plan on buying it, played the first case on their computers, and ended up buying the game properly. So it's good and bad. >o<

Also, I think "disgusted" might be too strong a word. I thought he was just tired of it and wanted to work on something else for a while. :/

Edit: NEW PICTURES! :D

http://www.forums.co...hp?f=31&t=21609

Is it just me, or there's nothing in this link? :/

And please decide if this game is going to be Phoenix's or Apollo's, the logo (not the HD123 one) contradicts this.

Edited by Rapier

Is it just me, or there's nothing in this link? :/

And please decide if this game is going to be Phoenix's or Apollo's, the logo (not the HD123 one) contradicts this.

The OP pulled the images down because she was butthurt that people were sharing them or some nonsense like that. Don't post something on a site with monstrous traffic if you don't want people looking at your stuff. ;D If you browse the thread, someone else has put them up, but if you still can't find them, I'll try hunting them down~

What's this about the logo? I'm in the camp of people who are assuming that this will be Apollo's game. Were you just making a comment in general, or are you asking me to change the info in the main post? :0