where are they

in rausten right. you get all these warriors and mage knights, snipers, hero, pladins, great knights, swordmasters red units. but i wanna know where the hell where all these units when grado was gettin invaded i mean you think they at least leave a few good units behind but nooo. should we leave a couple of swordmasters to defend vigarde nah it's fine he will surive with a couple of druids. this just does not make sense

Edited by xblade

Because it's a game and so enemy units get stronger with yours. Well, sort of, yours tend to get stronger, but that's beside the point. What if they all showed up in the Prologue? There's a balance between fun and logic in video games.

That's not logical, though. Like Grado's going to put Heros and Paladins under the command of a scrub like O'Neill sleep.gif

Edited by tiff

The chaff all died fighting Ephraim. The only Remnants left are a smattering of elites who survived the fighting at and around Renais Keep. Grado wasn't expecting a full-scale assault on its capital, and Lyon wanted to keep the best to support himself. Vigarde was expendable.

Seems perfectly simple to me.

Edited by Integrity