Read the Fate/Stay Night Visual Novel

uguu

I've read Fate and held the Ctrl button to skip the scenes. Not much motivation to read Unlimited Bladeworks or Heaven's Feel.

I have more motivation to read Ren'ai type VNs more than this one.

I'm a maso, so I like to enjoy the story, then get depressed afterward.

Die. Here's your reason to read UBW and HF: Fate is shit relative to them. Perhaps the cause of this is the fact that pretty much the entirety of Fate was buildup to them. There's a very good reason there's a forced order: while they are technically three different routes, they're written as if they're one story.

Edited by Bonerusa

tsukihime is so boring

I mean sure, I've only read arcueid route

That's why it is so boring. You haven't even gotten up to the best parts yet during Hisui's route, or even gotten up to Kohaku's route yet.

That looks like it'll take way too long to read D:

It's in the top five longest VN's IIRC.

That's why it is so boring. You haven't even gotten up to the best parts yet during Hisui's route, or even gotten up to Kohaku's route yet.

Aren't those suggested as the last route you read

and it isn't not boring before then

so you're basically admitting it's shit overall

Aren't those suggested as the last route you read

and it isn't not boring before then

so you're basically admitting it's shit overall

Skip Ciel's route and head for the Far Side (Akiha, Hisui and Kohaku's routes).

Fate was by far the worst of the three, too much cooking

Cooking scenes were the best, what are you talking about?

No, you've only played one route. You criticized SoC for only playing the Fate route of F/SN, and told him to keep playing it. I am merely doing the same, except without the criticism.

You told me to read the end of what's suggested to be the last read route and basically said that was when it stopped being boring. Also, I also said in this topic that while I like to shit on Fate it is actually good, it's only bad relative to UBW and HF. I also brought up the fact that FSN wasn't quite written as three completely separate routes, it was written as three sequential routes which build on each other, unlike Tsukihime.

Edited by Bonerusa

You told me to read the end of what's suggested to be the last read route and basically said that was when it stopped being boring.

I used those more as examples really, to show the parts I liked that you hadn't gotten up to yet.

it was written as three sequential routes which build on each other, unlike Tsukihime.

The routes in Tsukihime actually do build upon each other though, hence why there exists the suggested order for beating the game.

I dunno I completely skipped Ciel's route and am now in Kohaku's route. Am I doing it wrong?

Not really, but I think there is stuff explained in Ciel's route not explained in any of the other routes that adds onto the tragedy of Ciel and Arcuied's character for when you do Ahika, Hisui, or Kohaku's routes. I can't really remember.