Read the Fate/Stay Night Visual Novel

uguu

Somehow. . .I liked Tsukihime better. . . ;/

tsukihime is so boring

I mean sure, I've only read arcueid route, but even Fate was more entertaining than that. And I go out of my way to shit on Fate whenever I can even though it actually isn't bad

That looks like it'll take way too long to read D:

No backing down now.

qed

edit: It took me less than fifty hours total to read man, just don't be a slow reader!!

Edited by Bonerusa

lol

or you could download and install it (and the realta nua patch and the voice patch) so you can listen to the music and see the effects and stuff, but yes what I posted was the lazy option

lol

or you could download and install it (and the realta nua patch and the voice patch) so you can listen to the music and see the effects and stuff, but yes what I posted was the lazy option

I also agree with that. My reread was with Realta Nua and voice. 'Twas a good thing.

I was gonna reread it but I uguued because Fate

Eh, there are a lot worse things to read than Fate. 'Sides, I didn't have either patch my first time through, so it was worth going through again for the new stuff.

Eh, there are a lot worse things to read than Fate. 'Sides, I didn't have either patch my first time through, so it was worth going through again for the new stuff.

I'll admit that Fate is good, but I really just CAN'T reread it when I think of how amazing UBW and HF are in comparison. Sure that should make me look forward to rereading them, but if you know how amazing UBW and HF are Fate is such a chore.

I'll admit that Fate is good, but I really just CAN'T reread it when I think of how amazing UBW and HF are in comparison. Sure that should make me look forward to rereading them, but if you know how amazing UBW and HF are Fate is such a chore.

I suppose you have a point there. The voices and such were still kind of a novelty during Fate when I went my second time around, so it didn't really feel that way, but like I said, my first PT didn't have Realta Nua or the voices, I'm not sure if the same can be said for yours.

They weren't on my first read either.

Atleast in my case, they added some spice to Fate, and it didn't feel so dull. I guess that and my anticipation to start UBW afterward were enough, in my case.

I've read Fate and held the Ctrl button to skip the scenes. Not much motivation to read Unlimited Bladeworks or Heaven's Feel.

I have more motivation to read Ren'ai type VNs more than this one.

I'm a maso, so I like to enjoy the story, then get depressed afterward.