Serenes Super Bowl thread

Fenrir

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• New York
    • New England

Did you bet against Eli? Oops.

well I also spent the money on FF13-2 so no I'm going to have to be that asshole that doesn't pay off debts

there was a few really small ones so I guess some people won't care but one of my friends will be pissed

Madonna was epic. I didn't really care for the rest, considering I'm canadian.

I'm Canadian and I watched it. It's more interesting to me than the Grey Cup, anyway. Does that make me disloyal?

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Wee it would've been great if the colts could've played and smashed the patties in their own stadium...

But having the quarterback's brother winning and smashing the pats in this stadium is the second best thing~

Wee it would've been great if the colts could've played and smashed the patties in their own stadium...

But having the quarterback's brother winning and smashing the pats in this stadium is the second best thing~

That's what I thought. It would've been amusing though if Eli was the older one. Big bro coming in to save little bro and all.

WOOOOOO we beat NE again! I'm a diehard NYG fan since i was very very small.

I'm Canadian and I watched it. It's more interesting to me than the Grey Cup, anyway. Does that make me disloyal?

I find it a little ironic you're Canadian and one of the biggest NFL fans on the site.