Generic Fantasy Stat RP Chapter 2

Rothene

Zoey looked out, but saw just WHO was captured, Dave, and Ken were amongst them, people who had given their all to help her... well, now it was her turn, she put away her spear, cause it would only slow her down, drawing her sword in exchange, she rushed out to the helpless people.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3426164/

Oscar HP remaining 12/22

Hussein HP remaining 30/30

Eyes falling upon the voice of the Bandit leader Oscar's world turned black. His memory returning to his two weeks of hell under that man, remembering every horrible thing this group had done to him. Dropping his sword next to the soldier he had just slaughtered Oscar began to charge at Hussein as fast as his body could go. Pushing his way through the rest of Hussein's soldiers drew his spear as he came close to the leader, putting all of his strength in the blow that was about to come..........only for the bandit to dodge by a hair. Seeing his opportunity to strike back, Hussein quickly slashed his sword at the knight three times, bringing Oscar to his knees in pain.

"Looks like this is going to be a pretty bad battle. I must move with caution.". Rine watches the soldiers from below, analysing the incomming battle and the ground below. His group had just begun attacking the raiders, they would never reach the hostages before they are hurt, so why go with such a mad plan?

... No. It wasn't a mad plan, Chaen Lang probably thought about it more than the wyvern rider could see.

Drawing his axe and getting ready for action when the time comes, Rine uses his advantage of being in a higher position than everyone else to wait until most enemies are busy: Rushing like that will only lead him to a certain death, something he couldn't afford to do, for himself and for his family who depended on him.

"I can help the hostages. I just need the time and the right conditions... But they're too many, and I can't fight so many and allow myself to get cornered. I... Have to wait."

Edited by Rapier

Emocni

Following Chaen lang's command, the three soldiers broke from the main group to intercept the reinforcement while two more remained. One went to protect Oscar while the other lashed out at the nearest sword using raider.

Soldier A-C leaves team

Soldier D Defends Oscar!

Soldier E(Steel Spear) vs RMA(Iron Sword): http://invisiblecast...r/view/3431178/ 6,7

Soldier E Hit = (21 - 8 +3WTA) > 6 = Hit!

Soldier E Crit = (5-4) < 7 = No Crit

Soldier E Deals (12 - 3 +2WTA)= 11Damage!

RM A Triple *tink*

Chaen Lang swung the mighty zhanmadao at an unfortunate cavalier cleaving both the rider and mount in two with a single stroke.

OOC: Effective bonus and 30 hit kinda does that with no rolls needed...

Chaen Lang kills RC B

As he got closer, Qaahir decided to make use of the large axe of his...the oversized one that would hopefully utterly crush one foe with a single blow. If it hits...

Qaahir(Heavy Axe) vs RC A(Iron Spear): http://invisiblecast...r/view/3431182/ 20,6,9,1,1,7,3,18

Qaahir Hit = (20 - 8 +3WTA) < 20 = Miss!

Qaahir Crit = (6-4) < 6 = No Crit

RC A Hit = (23 - 2 -3WTD) > 9 = Hit!

RC A Crit = (4-4) < 1 = AutoCrit

RC A Deals (8 - 5 -2WTD)x2= 2Damage!

RC A Hit = (23 - 2 -3WTD -3) > 1 = Hit!

RC A Crit = (4-4) < 7 = No Crit

RC A Deals (8 - 5 -2WTD)= 1Damage!

RC A Hit = (23 - 2 -3WTD -3) > 3 = Hit!

RC A Crit = (4-4) < 18 = No Crit

RC A Deals (8 - 5 -2WTD)= 1Damage!

...and swung into empty air while his foe managed to strike him thrice before he could even recover.

Omair saw the Tsaen soldier successfully wounding a raider and decided to close in to ensure the kill. Summoning a blade of fire in his hand, the mage stab at the raider unharmed by the fire of his own making.

Omair (Melee, Blade Fire tome) vs RM A(Iron Sword): http://invisiblecast...r/view/3431185/ 15,1,7,15

Omair Hit = (25 - 8) > 15 = Hit!

Omair Crit = (4-4) < 1 = AutoCrit

Omair Deals (11 - 0)= 22Damage!

...and was rewarded with a successful thrust into his foe's heart, searing along the way.

Player Phase ends~

Enemy Phase~

Fearing the massive axe Qaahir wielded, the raider back off on his mount and threw his hand axe from a safe distance.

RC A (ranged Throwing Axe) vs Qaahir: http://invisiblecast...r/view/3431192/ 3,19,5,19

RC A Hit = (19 - 2) > 3 = Hit!

RC A Crit = (4-4) < 19 = No Crit

RC A Deals (10 - 5 )= 5Damage!

RC A Hit = (19 - 2) > 5 = Hit!

RC A Crit = (4-4) < 19 = No Crit

Seeing his comrade successfully bringing Qaahir to his knees, the opportunistic raider also drew his hand axe and imitated his comrade's actions.

RC C (ranged Throwing Axe) vs Qaahir: http://invisiblecast...r/view/3431195/ 19,1,7,3

RC A Hit = (19 - 2) < 19 = Miss!

RC A Hit = (19 - 2) > 7 = Hit!

RC A Crit = (4-4) < 3 = No Crit

Qaahir heard one axe wheezing over his head...then a second one burying into his sides. Curse these cowards and this damned axe! Next time I see a blacksmith, I'm melting this thing! Beating his chest furiously, Qaahir bellowed at the two raiders, "Fight like a man you dogs!"

A mercenary took out a cresent axe and creeped up to the soldier Omair aided and hacked at the man vicously...

RM B(Slim Axe) vs Soldier E(Steel Spear): http://invisiblecast...r/view/3431205/ 6,3,6,13,7,16,15,9

RM B Hit = (22 - 1 +3WTA) > 6 = Hit!

RM B Crit = (5-3) < 3 = No Crit

RM B Deals (10 - 6 +2WTA)= 6Damage!

Soldier E Hit = (21 - 8 -3WTD) > 6 = Hit!

Soldier E Crit = (5-4) < 13 = No Crit

Soldier E Deals (12 - 3 -2WTD)= 7Damage!

RM B Hit = (22 - 1 +3WTA) > 7 = Hit!

RM B Crit = (5-3) < 16 = No Crit

RM B Hit = (22 - 1 +3WTA) > 15 = Hit!

RM B Crit = (5-3) < 9 = No Crit

...an action which the Tsaen rewarded the mercenary with a stab through the man's leg. But that failed to stop the massive pain that came from the attack.

Seeing Omair's flaming blade, one of the raiders drew his bow and shouted, "FEATHER THE MAGE!!!" and the air was filled with arrows and fiery swords...

RN A(Iron Bow) vs Omair(Fire Blade Tome): http://invisiblecast...r/view/3431211/ 14,16,11,4,1,7

RN A = (21 - 5) > 14 = Hit!

RN A Crit = (3-2) < 16 = No Crit

RN A Deals (7 - 4)= 3Damage!

Omair Hit = (25 - 11) > 11 = Hit!

Omair Crit = (4-4) < 4 = No Crit

Omair Deals (11 - 2)= 9Damage!

RN A = (21 - 5) > 1 = Hit!

RN A Crit = (3-2) < 7 = No Crit

RN A Deals (7 - 4)= 3Damage!

RN B(Iron Bow) vs Omair(Fire Blade Tome): http://invisiblecast...r/view/3431217/ 5,13,12,10,2,19

RN B = (21 - 5) > 5 = Hit!

RN B Crit = (3-2) < 13 = No Crit

RN B Deals (7 - 4)= 3Damage!

Omair Hit = (25 - 11 -3) > 12 = Hit!

Omair Crit = (4-4) < 10 = No Crit

Omair Deals (11 - 2)= 9Damage!

RN B = (21 - 5) > 2 = Hit!

RN B Crit = (3-2) < 19 = No Crit

RN B Deals (7 - 4)= 3Damage!

...while some decided to try their luck far from Chaen Lang's reach of death.

RN C(Iron Bow)& RN D vs Chaen Lang: http://invisiblecast...r/view/3431221/ 2,13,14,3

RN C = (21 - 13) > 2 = Hit!

RN C Crit = (3-6) < 13 = No Crit

RN C Deals (7 - 6)= 1Damage!

RN D = (21 - 13) > 14 = Miss!

Hussein prepared his scimitar to slice off Oscar's head cleanly...and would have succeeded if it were not for the timely arrival of a Tsaen soldier to knock away his blade. Furious, Hussein channeled his range into his strikes against the meddling soldier.

Hussein(Killer Sword) vs Soldier D(Steel Spear): http://invisiblecast...r/view/3431230/

Hussein = (24 - 1 -3WTD) > 2 = Hit!

Hussein Crit = (12-3) < 16 = No Crit

Hussein Deals (14 - 6 -2WTD + 0)= 6Damage!

Soldier D Hit = (21 - 18 +3WTD) > 14 = Miss!

Hussein = (24 - 1 -3WTD) > 7 = Hit!

Hussein Crit = (12-3) < 2 = No Crit

Hussein Deals (14 - 6 -2WTD +1)x2= 14Damage!KO!

Hussein = (24 - 1 -3WTD) > 4 = Hit!

Hussein Crit = (12-3) < 9 = No Crit

Hussein Deals (14 - 6 -2WTD+5)x2= 22Damage!OVERKILL!

...and derived grim satisfaction over slicing the helpless soldier apart with his evasive steps and swift attacks at any exposed parts with most attacks aiming to inflict as much pain as possible. As the Tsaen fell to the ground unconcious from the blow, Hussein quickly ran his blade cleanly through the man's neck, ensuring this adversary will never rise again.

"Pah...such a pathetic sight you are 'punch bag' All that armour, yet you still need others to take the blows for you. You really should come back with me and continue serving as my stress reliever," Hussein sneered at Oscar. Kicking a few sand to Oscar's face and quickly shifting his position in case oscar would lash out at him, Hussein continued, "You should probably miss being my personal punch bag Rekamite...if you are good I might reward you..."

Reaching into a long wrapped package near his saddle, Hussein pulled away at the covers to reveal Oscar's father's mythril sword. Seeing the fire in the Rekamite's eyes, Hussein licked his lips in anticipation for a raging assault on him from Oscar. He realised he wasn't quite finished with tormenting the little knight and wanted to make the most out of the situation, like proving his superior fighting skills over his inferiors.

Seeing his men reaching the hostages and having their weapons draw, Hussein smiled even wider. As soon as one of them screams, he was sure the Tsaens would run to save their comrades.

Enemy Phase Ends~

People take desert damage~

Player Phase begins~

Oscar Only

Special condition for Oscar: He may now 'Rage' and regain all his lost Hp and get +5 to Hit and AS When Attacking Hussein(counter attacking doesn't count). But he can only attack Hussein every round. After three Player Phases Oscar will auto KO irregardless of anything

List of Hp and Teams

Team: Arrow fodders

Oscar 10/22

Zoey 17/20

Chaen Lang 38/39

Qaahir 3/22

Omair 8/20

Tsaen Soldier A 17/20

Tsaen Soldier B 17/20

Tsaen Soldier C 17/20

Tsaen Soldier D 0/20

Tsaen Soldier E 0/20 KOed by Desert!

RC A 15/16

RC B 0/16

RC C 15/16

RN A 8/18

RN B 8/18

RN C 17/18

RN D 17/18

RM A 0/20

RM B 12/20

Hussein 29/30

Team: Sneaky

Sumomo 14/16

Alyssia 18/20

Alena 18/20

Nissa 25/27

Team: Hostages

Roune 3/7

Dave 6/14

Salicia 4/14

Jarrod 7/20

Ken 5/16

Taek 4/14

Tsaen Soldier G 7/20

Tsaen Soldier H 7/20

Tsaen Soldier I 7/20

Tsaen Soldier J 7/20

Tsaen Soldier K 7/20

RC D 15/16

RM C 19/20

RN E 17/18

Team: Airborne

Rine 19/22

Team: tending to Lord Tzang:

Cora 20/20

OOC: First off, let me explain why I rolled two times. The first time was an accidental 1d10 Roll. Sorry, I'll be more careful from now on.

IC:

Although he planned to wait until the reinforcements (which is to say, the sneaky team) got there, he didn't have such a privilege. Waiting longer would result in the death of the hostages, and he couldn't allow that. However, rushing towards them like crazy as a Leeroy Jenkins wouldn't help either, as getting surrounded and attacked by three enemies at once was a certain end for mostly everyone. But he had to try, failure wasn't an option. "You'll hate this, but we have to go now, buddy. ... I hope this actually works, or else it's going to be the shortest offensive in history".

Pointing towards the horseman and holding a grip on his wyvern as tight as he could, Rine rushed towards the ground, trying to supress his adrenaline, inassuirance and fear of missing. When they got close enough, Ragnos slowed down, allowing Rine to use one of his hands to grab his Iron Axe and swing it at the nomad's head as hard as he could.

---

*Rine activates his Charge ability!*

- Hit calculation:

1d20 → [3] = (3)

*Rine's Hit is 23. He hits!*

- Crit calculation:

1d20 → [18] = (18)

*Rine's Crit is 4. He doesn't crit!*

- Damage calculation:

11.2 = 22, -1 = 21.

*Rine deals 21 damage to RN E (HP: 17/18). RN E is defeated!*

---

... The nomad's horse got scared by Ragnos' sudden approximation and thrlorted (?), sending the archer back next to the wyvern's feet as the axe connects with his head fiercely, breaking his skull almost instantly. As one of the three enemies laid down below him and his horse fled to a random direction, Rine readied his Iron Axe again. "Why hello there, Emocnians. I'll be your opponent... And your butcher".

http://invisiblecast...r/view/3431762/

(OOC: I'm cheating the RNG for this battle, sue me. Oscar has to live through the first round at least)

Oscar =(24+3WTA -18) >3=HIT

Oscar CRIT= (NO CRIT)

Hussein = (24-3-3WTD)>13= HIT +Surging power =3DMG

Hussein Crit=12<20=NO CRIT

Hussein =(24-3-3WTD-3counter) <18=MISS

Hussein Crit= AUTO-MISS

Hussein =(24-3-3WTD-3Counter) <19 =MISS

HP Remaining= Oscar=19 Hussein =16

Seeing Hussein drawing his father's sword drove Oscar into a frenzy, how dare such piece of trash touch his fathers blade? Panting while still near on the ground near Hussein Oscar started to rise "I may die here......" grasping his spear tightly he lashed out at the Bandit, ripping a hole in his side "But I'm taking you with me you son of a bitch!"

Grasping his wound and swearing loudly Hussein struck back at Oscar twice, missing with his first blow and grazing him with the second

Edited by Eail

OOC: I SUE YOU FOR TEN MILLION RP DOLLARS!

IC: Sumomo watched from a distance as the arrow distraction group engaged, a small pang of regret running through her heart as she saw at least one of the soldiers get cut down. Still, she had a goal and a mission. Quietly she moved forwards towards the captured civilians, hoping she would get there soon so she could free them and let the group disengage.

A bolt of shock shot through Sumomo as Zoey rushed out. It seemed practically suicidal! She had to act fast. Moving behind one of the captive soldiers she quietly undid the bonds binding him. "Keep a low profile." she whispered into his ear "until I've freed the rest." she then moved to Taek before doing the same.

Sumomo attempts to free Taek and soldier G?

"Hey, Dave. Stay still, will ya? I'm gonna need you to heal the others," Alena whispered, as she quickly cut through Dave's bonds. She turned to the one-eyed archer. "I guess I owe you one, as well," she mumbled, as she sliced through Salicia's bonds.

OOC: Alena attempts to free Dave and Salicia.

Alyssia glanced around, alarmed by the size of the battle, and then saw the small mage boy she had noticed a few times before among the hostages. Lord Tzang had risked his life to save them when they should have been protecting him, the least she could do was help his son. She darted forward, cutting the youth free. "Wait until you see a good opportunity before you bolt, okay, kid? Bad timing means you get an arrow through your neck," she whispered harshly, hoping he was smart enough to listen. Looking around again, she quickly slashed apart the ropes binding one of the Tsaens as well, before returning her attention to the too-close combat.

OOC: Alyssia attempts to free Roune and Ken.

• 2 weeks later...

Emocni

Nissa saw the rest of the team freeing the hostages. The sudden arrival of the wyvern rider and the knight breaking out of the main group made things easier for them for they had far less foes to deal with. Not that she really needed their help. Swinging the large wrapped object from her back to her hand, she chanted softly, "False is hope of free will, for everything dances to the bindings of fate."

The quickly, the wrappings came off on its own to reveal a large murky thing of blackness, vaguely in the shape of a sword...or a spear. The murkiness writhed as Nissa held what would probably be the handle of the thing. Quickly it seemed to try to squirm away from her touch until she continued her chant, "Though fate's strings pull us all, I beseech you, fate, show yourself to me, and guide me. I offer up my destiny to your benevolent guidance, casting away all my hopes and drams, to dance to your very whims."

The thing in her hand froze in place for a moment, then the darkness surged forward, seeping into her flesh, causing her veins to throb with black fluids running through them. The Yracian grimaced slightly as she felt pain shot through her as the murkiness faded to reveal a large two handed sword almost as long as she was tall with ominous symbols etched around its blade that flared in cold blue flames occasionally.

Channeling her magical strength through the blade, it suddenly felt light enough for her to swing it as if it were a short sword. With a swift leap, the Yracian bounded next to the cavalier and sliced the man into two, the unearthly sharpness of the blade passing through metal and flesh like a hot knife through butter.

RC D KOed

Things were turning out for the worse on their end, was all Omair could think of. They were out numbered and he felt terrible with a few arrows sticking out of the leather armour he wore. No use risking an attack that would leave him dead. And he was an employer, it was his job to stay alive. Taking out his vulnerary, Omair started applying it to himself. It was not enough, but it was better than nothing.

Omair +10Hp

Qaahir looked at the two cavaliers near him in despair. They had fought cautiously, and it was paying off. He knew he was just a few steps away from death, all because his gambit had failed him. Perhaps should he try it again? There were no healers close by to heal him, and one dead opponent meant one less to threaten others.

The axe felt heavy in hand, and his foe was far away. But still the Emocnian decided to make that gamble again. Hefting the large axe, Qaahir charged the same foe and reapeated the exact same actions, hoping for a different result...

Qaahir(Heavy Axe) vs RC A(Throwing Axe): http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3461217/ 4,17,14,17,8,10

Qaahir Hit = (20 - 5) < 4 = Hit!

Qaahir Crit = (6-4) > 17 = No Crit

Qaahir Deals = (20 - 3) = 17Damage!KO!

...and succeeded. His foe had not expected the fighter to make the same move again, and was entirely prepared to bury and axe into a fleeing Emocnian. He had guessed wrong and paid the ultimate price painfully.

Chaen Lang looked at Oscar raging at the enemy leader, then he looked to Omair and Qaahir's desperate situation. As much as he wanted to avenge his dead soldier, he had heard the exchange between Oscar and the raid leader. This was now more or less a personal duel, and it was best he did not interfere. After all, the knight was perfectly safe in all his armour.

Sneaking close to the surviving cavalier, Chaen Lang cleaved the legs of the horse to topple the rider with his zhanma dao before proceeding to rid the world of the fallen rider and said while he smirked impishly , "Foes comes from every corner fool, don't think you're invincible fighting in such a cowardly manner."

RC A and RC C KOed!

Enemy Phase~

He actually struck me...thought Hussein in shock. Distracted by his own wounds, the Emocnian failed to follow up in his attacks appropriately. taking a few cautious steps back, he waved to one of his raiders to attack the knight from behind.

The mercenary stepped forward with a slim crescent bladed axe...and clanked harmlessly in three quick successions on the tough armour Oscar encased himself in. The knight was too fixated on the foe before him to even register the mercenary's attack. Maybe it's time I look for a new job, thought the mercenary as he dropped his weapon and started looking for a horse to run away with. Winning didn't matter to sellswords. Surviving did.

Seeing the wyvern suddenly flying down and attacking those securing the hostages, the nomads started looking to the skies fearfully. What if there was more, no less than one of them thought. Hussein's leading us to death this time, all concluded in quick succession when they saw their 'reinforcements' coming back from patrol in the distance either fleeing or being repelled by Tsaen soldiers that had not entered combat with them. Now that there was no heavily armed men to keep them protected, nor do they have any control over the hostages, They decided to do the only thing a sane person would do at that point.

They turned their horses and started fleeing.

The last man guarding the hostages looked at the situation he was in...and then at the wyvern nearby and dropped his sword as he raised his hands shouting, "Don't eat me! I surrender!"

Fools, cowards! We had them, screamed Hussein in his mind. But he could not blame them. They followed him due to promise of riches. All were out for themselves, not for glory or victory like professional soldiers. He knew he should run, swallow his pride and live to fight another day. The price to fulfill his task was starting to out weight the promised pay. And he had that Mythril sword, that was worth fortune enough.

Deciding to cut his losses, Hussein made a dash for his mount, hoping to escape the enraged knight after his blood.

Major retreat of surviving enemies.

For Eail

Oscar may make one attack on Hussein. If it hits, then the man will be forced to fight to the death because it is assumed the horse takes the blow. If miss, then hey, I get a recurring villain :P:

For the rest of the group

You all now have a captive...enjoy

Zoey sighed as the bandit's broke ranks and fled, were being 'cleaned up', or captured. "Phew... for a second... I thought... I was gonna get ganged up on... thanks young man, and... everyone..." She said, wiping her brow as she glanced at one poor sob who fell at her feet. "The way of the brigand is not a method of survival... but suicide..." She commented softly as she leaned down and ruffled through his stuff, looking for one of those Sand Breakers, as well as anything else useful he might have on him.

"What shall I do with you?" Alena said slowly, as she approached the bandit. "You are an enemy, and your clans are a recurring pest. However, I am not the one calling the shots." She grabbed a length of rope and bound him as securely as she could. "This is for my peace of mind. You are very lucky that I am not the one that decides your fate," she said coldly.

Sumomo gave a small sigh of relief as the enemies retreated. They had survived, if lessened in number, without her having to get involved in the fighting directly. This was proving to be more difficult that she had originally suspected to be sure, but so far she had succeeded... and they weren't even out of the desert yet. Great. Still, Sumomo set about undoing what bonds remained before readying herself. She had a new sword and she knew others had seen it, so she couldn't hide it away. She could do what she could to make it appear unprofessional though. She adjusted the angle, moving it downwards as if clumsily sheathed, before carefully running her finger over the edge to draw a faint trickle of blood (she didn't know what infections she could get, but wanted to risk as little as possible) as if she had cut herself in an amateurish mistake. Lastly, she picked up a few empty bottles from the camp and stashed them under her robes, decoy 'items' in the event she was asked if she was a merchant or not. With that done, she finally returned to the main group.

"Is everyone alright? I did my best to try and free whoever I could."

Emocni

The routing a success, the soldiers who were still standing quickly began to form a tight circle around Hussein and Oscar. The enemy horses had unfortunately sped off the moment of their masters were slain or chose to retreat. Chaen Lang dare not sheathe his weapon as he watched Oscar take on their remaining foe. But now that they had the leader surrounded, Chaen Lang thought it best to question him instead of slaying.

Pushing himself into the circle, Chaen Lang tried to place himself between Oscar and Hussein, to prevent the young Rekamite from skewering their soon to be captive. "Emocnian! Surrender now and you may live!"

Hussein clutched his swords tightly and pointed it at Oscar saying, "Not until the boy drops his weapon!"

Turning to Oscar, Chaen Lang said, "Stand down Oscar. I'd like to take this man alive."

Loot:

Emocnian Sandbreaker x 4(Not including the one Zoey picked up)

Iron Spear x 4

Throwing Axe x 4

Slim Axe x 1

Iron Sword x 1

Iron Bow x 1

Free now, Roune wanted to find his father...but the pain from being left under the scorching Emocnian sun prevented him from doing anything beyond crying on the sandy ground. His magic had been able to stall the effects for a while, until the enchantment wore off and he was unable to recast is as he was bound.

Ken sat back and rubbed his sun burned skin after retrieving his katana. "Hoy, Zoey! Good to see you standing after a fight for a change," mocked the Tsaen wincing slightly.

Dave quickly got to work with his staff as he tended to Qaahir first, then the rest to heal away any physical injury.

Taek just stood before the crushed remains of his wares and stared. Turning to Sumomo he said loudly, "Alright? ALRIGHT? I just lost ALL MY WARES! What am I to DO in Central Emocni now?!"

Omair let himself lie down on the sand, exhausted over the entire day's ordeal next to Qaahir, who's massive loss of blood rendered him too weak to move around anyway. The flesh may have mended, but it would take a while for the blood to replenish in his body.

Noting it was now safe, Cora carefully brought Lord Tzang out of the ruins with the aid of her mount, which returned to her side the moment there was no raider to keep it restrained,

Panting and struggling to stand due to a combination of his wounds, exhaustion, and the heat; Oscar ripped off his helment showing the hatred in in his and managed to speak out to Chaen Lang "I don't care if this bastard lives or dies, I just want my father's sword back!" pointing at said weapon that was still gripped tightly in the bandit's hands.

"We're merchants, right? We make our living buying low and selling high. We are surrounded by materials from the bodies of the fallen. Can't you take some of those to try and replenish your goods and wares?" asked Sumomo before she noticed Oscar off a ways struggling with his wounds. "Hold on a second."

She walked over to him, trying to see what happened as she readied what little cloth she had left. "Is he alright? Does he need medical attention or first aid?"

Edited by Snowy_One

Zoe strapped on her sandbreaker as she rejoined the rest of the main party, still amazed at how well that went for her... though it seem Oscar was fairly pissed, thaaat was his problem. She noticed Sumomo was bleeding herself, though, it looked self inflicted if accidental, most likely a novice mis-handling that particularly wicked blade. "Excuse me miss, sorry to bother while you tend to him, but, you really should give that sword to someone who's far better suited to using it, I'll let you borrow mine, or pay for a new one, if you want to atleast have -something- to defend yourself with..." She offered, before looking up at the sky with a sigh.

((ooc: If sumomo does opt to give the Killer Edge to another party member, Zoe will either pass on her iron sword, or buy Sumomo a new Slim one at the least.))

Edited by Zsword

Emocni

"Hur...fine then," Hussein scowled tossing the sword to the ground. "Now can I keep my life?"

Chaen Lang nodded and one of the soldiers went forward to search Hussein for any hidden weapons ignoring the crude protest from the bandit leader. Satisfied that their captive has no hidden dangers, they began tying him as Hussein willingly let himself be bound.

<"I'll be needing to borrow Lord Tzang's caravan for questioning. Let the lord know this when he wakes up,"> Chaen Lang told his men.

Using some left over pieces of cloth, the soldiers set up some shades for those badly injured to rest under, for they did not know how long would Chaen Lang spend questioning their captive. The other captive was allowed to be kept in the shade with the rest of the injured, although those soldiers who were left in the sun not too long ago were debating on assaulting the Emocnian just to vent some anger.

Quickly seizing a spot for herself under a shade, Nissa began fanning with her hands. The scorching Emocnian weather was the polar opposite of the frigid Yracian wastelands she was accustomed to. Or at least that was what she told the soldiers to let her have her spot.

Approaching Alena, Omair said, "It seems you got off light this fight."

Picking up his sword after it was tossed on the ground Oscar spat at the ground in front of Hussein and began to walk away. Seeing Sumomo near the gathered crowd he began to walk towards her; unfortunately for Oscar as soon as he got close, his vision blurred horribly and he began to feel incredibly dizzy. Seconds later he was falling to the ground and the sweet embrace of darkness.

Sumomo looked over at Zoey, her hand gripping the sword out of habit. She had to make a conscious thought to stop it. "I found it in the ruin. I don't think it's any good beyond simple rust but... I am a merchant so maybe we should talk pricing." she said right before Oscar collapsed. Sumomo's free hand came up to cover her mouth before she tried to push aside people to reach him to apply what first aid she could. "He's hurt! He needs healing now!"

"You guys did a good job cleaning up before I was needed," Alena said softly. "Thank you." She frowned at Omair's wounds. "Why not rest in the shade? I'm fine out here."