1. 1. well?

• ZOMGawsum!
    • It might be cool.
    • It could be good or it could be fail.
    • It probably wouldn't work...
    • OMB IT WOULD SUCK
    • lol wut?

I went for "lol wut?"

It seems interesting, but I don't quite fully understand it.

On a side note...."OMB"? By any chance, is this related to the phrase I made up a while ago?

Edited by Fireman

wait, how did FMA give you this idea?

you silly! FMA is in the steampunk genre

i think a turn based strategy similar to Fire Emblem would be cool, but not Fire Emblem.

Fire Emblem is more of a medieval type of game, IMO

As long as war is permanent, I could deal. But I guess I'd be initially weirded out by a setting that isn't fantasy medieval.

I wouldn't mind if IS gave steampunk a shot. The pseudo medieval world that Fire Emblem seems to be locked in is getting a bit tiresome. Then again, it could fail miserably if it isn't done perfectly.

I could work although I think a lot of people may complain about Fire Emblem changeing. Then again a lot of people whould enjoy like a little varitiy.

Edited by Mongol

Yes Fireman, OMB is Oh my Bianchi.

OMG is oh my gravity...

Anyway, I think it could work, but it would have to be done extremely carefully or it would suck.

Cool...I think I'm going to use this OMB from now on....

I think it'd be really cool if they made the same everything, except theme which would be steampunk of course. I'm not sure on how it'd be done though. It would either be, like something really awesome or a flop.

I think it might be a little awkward to see in the Fire Emblem series, but you never know.

I guess I'll just put the third option, though I'm also thinking "lolwut."

Edited by Desdemona

Fire Emblem probably won't cross out of the realm of stereotypical japanese wanna-be medieval England fantasy settings, but Steampunk could work.

I'd rather go for Fire Emblem: Starcraft. I'd rather it NOT be Starcraft, but something similar. I'm jus tusing that as an idea reference point for what I'm thinking. Multiple races, standard assault rifles being "melee" in the sense they'd have a range of one (think Front Mission's first entry) while you'd have guys with longer range stuff like lazer beams and shit.

It'd work.

It's a hit or miss type deal since people come to expect Fire Emblem to be what it is, so unless it is truely awesome and great, it fails. So I'm going with no

• 2 weeks later...