FE4 Draft XI

Darros

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That leaves me with Briggid. You guys don't know what evil I have in store for you all!

You mean like, 9 turns clear on Prologue and 18 turns clear on Chapter 1?

I'm in! Horace, that record will be mine once more! Or I'll fail miserably trying!

I shall defy you!

Also, I'm watching this intently. Rapier's team is pretty amaze assuming he uses it properly. Then again the dark horse Levin!Arthur might upset things.

I'm thinking I might shadow one of these, just to see if I can pull any stunts not like at Haarace level but you know what I mean.

I shall defy you!

Also, I'm watching this intently. Rapier's team is pretty amaze assuming he uses it properly. Then again the dark horse Levin!Arthur might upset things.

I'm thinking I might shadow one of these, just to see if I can pull any stunts not like at Haarace level but you know what I mean.

To be honest, I've got no idea about who I'm going to pair Aideen and Fury with. Cuan just looks like a nice addition, and Doku's pretty offensive with him, so I thought "Why not?". =P

So yeah, you're pretty likely to be right.

Fury goes well with basically anybody, it depends on whether you favor Fee or Sety (and it's difficult to screw up either). I'd go with like Noish or maybe Dew for Fury (pull a Dokushin-level stunt-!) and... uh, Claude if you can ge- OH WAIT YOU HAVE NO RESCUE PASS DOWN AHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah not so amaze any more

EDIT:

SFDTT, MANG, GO SHOW THEM THAT US FE4'ERS ARE TRULY THE BEST

Edited by Camtech

Yes! You stole Cuan from Shin! That would have been catastrophic!

He's still going to pick his boy Dew, though.

im starting an fe4 draft soon cam so join that one

also, the rescue staff is never ever getting passed down anyway, because Claude Aideen takes way too long.

Edited by General Horace

Fury goes well with basically anybody, it depends on whether you favor Fee or Sety (and it's difficult to screw up either). I'd go with like Noish or maybe Dew for Fury (pull a Dokushin-level stunt-!) and... uh, Claude if you can ge- OH WAIT YOU HAVE NO RESCUE PASS DOWN AHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah not so amaze any more

EDIT:

SFDTT, MANG, GO SHOW THEM THAT US FE4'ERS ARE TRULY THE BEST

Sety's a god anyway. So... Yeah, Fee should be favored more. I've got a plan, but that depends on who they are going to pick next.

And, wait, why am I not going to get the Rescue staff? Ethlin can sell it, and Aideen can buy it.

Edited by Rapier

You get the 1st Gen rescue staff by having Aideen fall in love with Claude. Ethlin's gone by the time it can be done.

Edited by Camtech

You get the 1st Gen rescue staff by having Aideen fall in love with Claude. Ethlin's gone by the time it can be done.

Great, I mistook Rescue with Return.

The Rescue Staff can also be gotten by having Aideen fall in love with Azel, but one of the rules states that we can not pass down the Rescue staff at all, so that is what he meant by "YOU HAVE NO RESCUE PASS DOWN".

You can only pass down the Rescue staff by having Aideen fall in love with Claude. Lana doesn't have the staff rank to inherit it if Aideen falls in love with Azel.

EDIT:

Well I suppose you could have Aideen fall in love with Azel and then have Claude pass it down to Sety but that's kind of contrived.

Edited by Camtech

You can only pass down the Rescue staff by having Aideen fall in love with Claude. Lana doesn't have the staff rank to inherit it if Aideen falls in love with Azel.

EDIT:

Well I suppose you could have Aideen fall in love with Azel and then have Claude pass it down to Sety but that's kind of contrived.

You could also pass it down through Corple for the super derpy! Everyone seems to forget has A rank staves at base (even though he can only get Rescue with Claude as a father anyway but still)