FE4 Draft XI

Darros

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phooey. I wanted Fin.

Azel and Hawk.

Unless I am mistaken, all of the First Gen Characters have been taken, so...

(Edit: Fine, Jamka, but it's not like he mattered. Not for Prolouge at least)

Prolouge

Turn 1 - Sigurd moved west. Ardan followed closely behind.

Ep - Sigurd killed some guys.

Turn 2 - Azel killed a guy.

EP - Sigurd kills some more guys.

Turn 3 - Azel lands on a church and fries a guy. Ardan takes on a couple of guys. Sigurd charges ahead.

Ep - Sigurd gets hit twice, bringing the HP to 5.

Turn 4 - Sigurd hits the guy next to the castle.

EP - Sigurd dodges everything.

Turn 5 - Sigurd attacks DiMaggio

Ep - DiMaggio kills himself.

Turn 6 - Sigurd seizes Jungby. Midir moves himself to a forest.

EP - Midir dodgetanks some fighters on his nice little forest tile

Turn 7 - Sigurd grabs the Speed Ring.

Turn 8 - Azel kills the guy taking the northwest village. Sigurd runs north,

Alvis Phase - Killed a mook.

Turn 9 - Azel took the village. Sigurd killed a bow and moved on.

EP - Three or four idiots suicide on Alvis.

Alvis Phase - Silver Sword get.

Turn 10 - Sigurd kills a guy and dashes west.

EP - A bunch of guys holed up the bridge, delaying Sigurd.

Turn 11 - Killed a guy

EP - A bunch of guys suicided into Sigurd.

Turn 12 - Killed a guy and crossed the bridge.

EP - Gerrard attacked Sigurd allowing me to...

Turn 13 - ... attack him and seize.

13 Turn Clear.

Edited by bobflac

Ok, my pieces are all set in the chessboard! Well, the Gen 1 ones are. Since logic doesn't apply to my case, don't be scared if a social knight becomes a Rook or a Bishop, or a Thief becomes a Knight.

Queens:

- Sigurd. I'm glad we don't actually have to draft him. He's always awesome, has high movement and he kicks ass with little to no effort. He's also my King, but letting him die is one of the hardest things in FE, so I don't even bother with it.

Fight, Sigurd! For everlasting peace! You'll die eventually, but without you Barhara would be fucked, and let's not talk about what would have happened to Aideen, Briggid and Eltshan.

- Fury, because she's a badass hot chick on a pony with wings, and because she's able to use staves and swords + lances. Not to mention about Sety, who pretty much pwns anything.

Rooks:

- Cuan. Not only his mobility is awesome, but killing units before they even hit him (in some cases, after Noish weakens them. Weapon triangle really hurts in Prologue and Chapter 1) is a great addition. In short, he can make sure that nothing stands on his way and my plans come to fruition.

I understand why Horace loves him!

- Noish: His advantage in the first chapters really helps, and he's strong enough to kill shit with two hits. If he finds a tree, it's likely that he'll almost always dodge. So yeah, he's also good, though not as good as Cuan.

Bishops:

- Aideen: Kind of tricky to use properly, but she's always a great addition to a team because of Lana and because she's better at healing than Lachesis for most of the time. I just hope Dew won't screw Lester's stats.

- Fin: Tricky to use because of the weapon triangle disadvantage in the first chapters, but he's quite good. Prayer helps agaisnt the axemooks, so yeah, Fin's cool.

- Knights:

- Dew: I find him tricky to use, as he's likely to die agaisnt anything and I have no idea how I'm going to deal with him and make him become as useful as Doku says he is. But since he's an important part of my plan, I'll have to figure out my way around him!

- Diadora: Pretty much useless and only used for healing. Even so, she might be able to help me out on Chapter 2 if I use her right.

Fire Emblem IV, Prologue: Sigurd in Axeland, comming soon! As in, after I stop sucking at FE4 forever

wtfareyouguyssmoking

Whatever, Leaf is made of leaf and Alec isn't that game breaking! ... ... But they're in Doku's hands, so yeah, I'm afraid now. D:

J-Just too powerful... Can't stand agaisnt it...

Whatever, Leaf is made of leaf and Alec isn't that game breaking!

@bold: please tell me you're joking

@italics: he's actually not that bad, great turnsaver in the earlier chapters by luring enemies out of Sigurd's path.

Sorry about my previous post. My wife took our laptop to work for some reason, so I tried to use the Wii, and it decided to not cooperate.

Dimna and Roddleban.

Edited by bobflac

I want Johan.

Also Cam, I wonder why I'm the only one who thinks Leaf sucks until he levels up enough. Well, he's always fragile when I use him. :/

Edited by Rapier