G Gundam + Mist = lol

shadowofchaos

Basically everyone who has a problem with SEED has a problem with Kira, the protag. And he's basically the only problem they have with it. They want big action heroes who kill tons of people without a hint of remorse and they get a teenage boy with a conscience. That, and he probably reminds them too much of their own patheticness.

SEED is good and everyone who hate Kira because of his angstiness are pathetic antisocial fucks who don't dare to accept the truth that their life isn't going how they want it to be and so lie to themselves but are actually consumed by self hate. The end.

(wankers)

I haven't actually watched SEED but doesn't pretty much everyone who hates SEED love UC and boner over Amuro? From what I've seen in discussions in SA's Gundam thread, the problem with Kira is that he's a huge hypocrite who will randomly have no problem with being a horrible asshole.

I haven't actually watched SEED but doesn't pretty much everyone who hates SEED love UC and boner over Amuro?

I know I boner over Amuro while I found Kira kind of so-so, but I don't remember SEED well enough to tell you why.

AMURO I ORDER YOU TO LAUNCH GUN-DAMN!

*brightslap*

I'm telling you man, put Mu in the Strike FREEDOMâ„¢ and the Rau in the Providence Gundam is done for. There isn't room enough in CE for two Char takeoffs!

He had the motherfucking Akatsuki, which is a solid second choice. Only reason he died was because Ramius was a shit captain.

I haven't actually watched SEED but doesn't pretty much everyone who hates SEED love UC and boner over Amuro? From what I've seen in discussions in SA's Gundam thread, the problem with Kira is that he's a huge hypocrite who will randomly have no problem with being a horrible asshole.

...That's kind of like how Amuro was, though. Actually, there's a lot of similarities between the original gundam and SEED, and also in the protags. If people love Amuro and hate Kira it's probably because of the poor and sometimes nonsensical dialogue and plot in Amuro's tale.