G Gundam + Mist = lol

shadowofchaos

I don't get it how is this Gundam-related.

Nice job in making Mist look good, though. (:

He inserted G-Gundam audio. The background music, "THIS HAND OF MINE GLOWS WITH AN AWESOME POWER! ITS BURNING GRIP TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU! TAKE THIS, MY LOVE, MY ANGER AND ALL OF MY SORROW... SHINING FINGER SWORD!"

I bet you could probably pull something using Soren mixed with Gundam SEED's angsty protagonists >_>.

Edited by Sirius

He inserted G-Gundam audio. The background music, "THIS HAND OF MINE GLOWS WITH AN AWESOME POWER! ITS BURNING GRIP TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU! TAKE THIS, MY LOVE, MY ANGER AND ALL OF MY SORROW... SHINING FINGER SWORD!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnVCYOUB0g

I bet you could probably pull something using Soren mixed with Gundam SEED's angsty protagonists >_>.

Oh, ok ok. Thank you.

I never watched SEED. XD

And with all the NAKED in SEED Destiny's opening as a gimmick to probably make up for the lack of interest in the actual series... I doubt I ever will. XD

I never watched SEED. XD

And with all the NAKED in SEED Destiny's opening as a gimmick to probably make up for the lack of interest in the actual series... I doubt I ever will. XD

Oh, the NAKED pretty much only happens in the openings. SEED Destiny's issues are completely different... and worse.

SEED was decent though.

Mu La Flaga, the man who makes the impossible possible...

And also Gundam and Strike Shutsugeki!

EP 1 of Gundam Wing was my favorite opener for a Gundam series because atmospheric entry! (I guess 08th might've had that too...can't remember)

Edited by Jet Black Gunner

I don't know what to believe in anymore...

Basically everyone who has a problem with SEED has a problem with Kira, the protag. And he's basically the only problem they have with it. They want big action heroes who kill tons of people without a hint of remorse and they get a teenage boy with a conscience. That, and he probably reminds them too much of their own patheticness.

SEED is good and everyone who hate Kira because of his angstiness are pathetic antisocial fucks who don't dare to accept the truth that their life isn't going how they want it to be and so lie to themselves but are actually consumed by self hate. The end.

(wankers)

Yes, what Excellen said. SEED is good. SEED is watchable. SEED has a believable main character (who might get a bit over dramatic at times, but I digress) and it also has ONE OF THE BEST GUNDAM VILLAINS EVER.

Seriously

Rau Le Creuset is just

so well done.

I love that guy. I watched SEED solely for him, waiting for him to show up on screen and be amazing one more time. So yes. SEED was... pretty good.

as long as you love Rau le Creuset I can forgive you <3

Refresh my memory as to who that is.

I only remember the pretty boy protagonist, that one crazy chick who manipulates his penis to do make him do she wants and that one pink haired girl with the cute mascot robots that repeated "HARO!" most of the time.