The Dancer Class....

Liz

i believe that they should have a promotion.

you know, because they're kinda blegh to use sometimes.

i think that dancers should promote to gypsies and be able to use anima magic to attack

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe that they should have a promotion.

you know, because they're kinda blegh to use sometimes.

i think that dancers should promote to gypsies and be able to use anima magic to attack

That's a good ass idea

I have to say I agree. they're useful and all, but they're far too vulnerable. It worked well in RD because none of the laguz upgraded, but I can never bring myself to use the dancers because of their frailty. I often find myself using their techniques to get other units to protect them. It's quite a hassel. I'm not asking for them to be able to fight. Just so that they won't die in one shot if attacked.

I say if they promote they should be able to heal with staves, not fight.

hmm..... true that.

but it would still be pretty cool if they used anima magic!

but it would make more sense to have them as healers

Dancers could use swords in the three Fire Emblems for the SNES if you really want to have a Dancer that fights... =/

But anyway, people who dance for a living don't seem like the sort who would kill, so I'd have to agree that staves would be more appropriate for them.

Holy War dancers could use swords, for whatever that's worth.

Annnd never mind.

Edited by Dr.Dorian

Dancers could use swords in the three Fire Emblems for the SNES if you really want to have a Dancer that fights... =/

But anyway, people who dance for a living don't seem like the sort who would kill, so I'd have to agree that staves would be more appropriate for them.

what about femme fatales? they dance..... AND kill!

Dancers should be able to heal units all around them when they promote. Kinda like Herons in FE 9 and 10

Can't say I ever had issues with dancers/bards/herons dying on me. I usually used them to get my generals to move again in maps where their short movement range is a serious liability or to get healers a second turn.

I don't see how fighting would help them as they all have terrible, terrible magic/strength scores. High defense and speed would be pretty handy, though.

what about femme fatales? they dance..... AND kill!

Of course. Femme fatales are awesome.

Anyway, I think what type of weapon/magic used depends on the dancer! I mean, I see Lalum with some sort of anima magic, Ninian with light magic, Tethys with daggers...

Of course. Femme fatales are awesome.

Anyway, I think what type of weapon/magic used depends on the dancer! I mean, I see Lalum with some sort of anima magic, Ninian with light magic, Tethys with daggers...

lol! true that!