The Dancer Class....

Liz

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love for dancers to have a promotion. Giving them the ability to attack would probably lessen their status as a "support unit," but I do think it would be an interesting element.

The problem with dancers attacking is that that is all you would end up using them for, completely defeating their point.

True...My valkyries heal a lot less often after promoting...

Although I guess that's also because a lot of my units can take more hits, but still....

The problem with dancers attacking is that that is all you would end up using them for, completely defeating their point.

true that.

i'm kinda thinking that the dancer promotion should have low strength and/or magic, just to counter this little problem.

you know, not make them actually killing machines, but at least have them able to counter-attack.

and, they could be used to weaken enemies in order to raise other units, making them more useful

Dancers already have second tier caps...

true that, i forgot about it.....

but it would still be nice for them to have a promotion

True...My valkyries heal a lot less often after promoting...

Although I guess that's also because a lot of my units can take more hits, but still....

Hmm...my valkyries actually heal more after promoting. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

I think dancers should get poles as a weapon if they promote...maybe a staff that 3 times as long and can

be firmly planted in the ground.

...Oh I see what you did there.

You know, the Lord is supposed to be the leader of his army... If anybody could exhort the men to take extra turns, it should be the Lord. Not with dances and music, but with battle cries...

That's what I'd like to see.

And upon his second promotion, he can give extra turns to everybody cardinally adjacent to him... and upon his third promotion, to everybody diagonally and cardinally adjacent to him...

Edited by Paper Jam

You know, the Lord is supposed to be the leader of his army... If anybody could exhort the men to take extra turns, it should be the Lord. Not with dances and music, but with battle cries...

That's what I'd like to see.

And upon his second promotion, he can give extra turns to everybody cardinally adjacent to him... and upon his third promotion, to everybody diagonally and cardinally adjacent to him...

Now that's really broken.