Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Draft

riariadne

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah, has everyone forgot about this? Oh well, it's time for my final update!

Now, before I travel to Citidark I take a little detour to Mt. Battle to let Nero catch up to the rest of the team. It wasn't too hard, and I think I was able to clear up to Area 5. Now with everyone at level 43 or so I can finally kick Cipher's rear once and for all.

For the Isle itself, it was mostly like the Key Lair, only replace shoving the Pokéfood boxes out of your way with pushing blocks into LAVA to get them out of your way (so different!). Oh, and add that totally not annoying crane riding thing, 'cause that's the funnest thing ever. I breezed through the hordes of Cipher peons, but I managed to accidently crit-KO a few Shadow Mons on the way (Petro's Hitmonlee, Geftal's Lickitung and Snattle's Starmie), which really irked me.

The minibosses weren't too difficult (save for Ardos and that pain in the ass Marowak that Eldes had). I think after all this my team was about level 46-7 but I decided to leave the island for a bit to take a trip to Realgem 'cause I was low on healing items and funds, and it's really easy to rack up the dough with some help from the Amulet coin. C: I ran through it about six times (!) and got everyone to level 50-1 because I'm crazy like that. Beating up Miror B for the Mons I missed helped to even out their levels too.

So I'm all stocked up on the best healing items I could get a hold of after selling all my balls save for Pokéballs and the Master Ball, and I even baught a few Revival Herbs should it come to that. However once I go back to Greevil and steal his Lugia, I find out that... I didn't really need to do any of that. I had my tankiest Mons (Korbin and Lumina) out in the front and they slowly whittled down Grevil's Moltres and Rhydon with some occasional healing, although Rhydon was giving me a hard time due his Lightning Rod ability preventing me from TWaving Moltres and his Electric immunity made it so that I couldn't T-Wave him either. But once Rhydon was captured, Exeggutor and Tauros were caught soon after and finally the birds were alone. Moltres went first, then Zapdos after a while, and finally Articuno, who was pretty easy to catch even though it was the only Mon that I didn't get into the red before catching (It was in mid green).

Pokemon	Nickname	Ability   	Nature	M/F  Lvl  HP  Atk Def  SpA  SpD  Spd
Umbreon	Korbin  	Synchronize   Jolly  	M   51   171 87  139  77   162  90
Ampharos   Lumina  	Static    	Modest 	F   51   176 92  102  154  117  80
Flygon 	Alida   	Levitate  	Naughty	F   51   166 130 94   100  99   131
Xatu   	Cecilia 	Synchronize   Bashful	F   51   143 108 91   117  101  124
Dewgong	Marisela	Thick Fat 	Mild   	F   51   165 95  85   111  118  104
Arcanine   Nero    	Flash Fire	Serious	M   51   171 134 105  119  109  112
Togepi 	Felix   	Serene Grace  Timid  	M   27   61  19  43   34   40   19
Venomoth   N/A     	Shield Dust   N/A    	M   32   don't care enough for stats
Lapras 	N/A     	Sheild Armour N/A    	M   44   same as Venomoth lolololol
Teddiursa  Marcena 	Pickup    	Relaxed	F   15   43  30  25   24   21   18

Oh yeah, not only did I finish this draft first, I also only used Pokéballs (and Primier Balls for drafted Mons) throughout the whole game, save for the Master Ball for Lugia, 'cause I couldn't sell it and didn't expect the final battle to be as easy as it was.

Thought's on the team later after I'm done being lazy.

Edited by Kon