Portraits

NYZgamer3

Hey, if anyone can figure out any problems with these portraits, plz tell me and if you can find the problem, I give you the permission to fix them.

I have fixed them up with shadows and such but if there is more, feel free to take the files and send me the modified portraits. Thanks

Sprite4.png

Sprite3.png

Sprite2.png

Sprite.png

New Lord 1.bmp

N7.bmp

N8.bmp

N5.bmp

Edited by NYZgamer3

you should move this to the sprites topic. And save your images as .png files, then upload them to imagshack or something so we can see them in the thread.

okay coo thanks. Can you send me the link to the sprites forum I can't seem to find it.

one: that's an exaggeration, it was more like 4 seconds I bet

two: you already knew where it was, so of course it took you a short time :P. You can't simulate not knowing where it was without having amnesia or something. Gotcha :D :D :D

three: NYZ, do a little more looking before making posts. like said, PNGs uploaded on some image host and then posted using [ img ] tags are the best way to go, and those go in the spriting forum that Camtech so kindly pointed out for you. not mini-modding, just suggesting on how to go about getting help for your hack. in other words, I'm helping with hacking. :P :P :P :P :P flawed logic ftw

Okay I was in a rush and I didnt have time to look. I had some things to do so I can just make it quick one, two, three kinda thing.

Thanks for the help though.

And I will fuzz I am working on it right now.

Edited by NYZgamer3