Trailer Notice

MarMarthegreat

Hey,

i was recently re-watching the trailer again for Kakusei and noticed something else besides the whole masked marth thing ^^"

now i am not sure if anyone else has posted this or noticed but i thought i would share anyways lol

take a look at this and tell me what you all think:

Kakusei:

screenshotat20120224181.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mystery of the Emblem:

gfs_17360_1_1.jpg

Very Similar to eachother maybe another hint to this whole marth thing and this game relating to him? thoughts??

I noticed the same thing. I was tempted to make a thread on it, but it was pretty blatant. I wouldn't be surprised if it continued the FE1/3 saga, given how popular FE3 is/was in Japan; plus, the whole English subtitle about Light/Dark Dragon and marks on people sounds similar to Naga/Medius and Marth/Gharnef, respectively.

I would say that if the time travel theory of this is right, that it's in the past. The map from FE13 looks like, if it was pushed out some, it'd fit into the Akaneia map. Remember how the earth used to be Pangea? Well, if it is Akaneia, it'd have to be in the past. Islands don't shove themselves back in as time goes on, they push out. Once we get a full world map from IS, Nintendo; whatever, someone will be able to pull the pieces out of it and see if it matches up.

Edited by seph1212

seems awakening has alot of things that got fans going around assuming this and that and making similarities and nintendo just having to put that masked man(marth?) to make things even more confusing ^^" they really got something good going on here for this FE game and im hoping they release more info soon just to make us keep guessing more and more, i mean we got the maps similarity, the shields, the swords, the masked man, whats next Alm reappearing? xD

I would say that if the time travel theory of this is right, that it's in the past. The map from FE13 looks like, if it was pushed out some, it'd fit into the Akaneia map. Remember how the earth used to be Pangea? Well, if it is Akaneia, it'd have to be in the past. Islands don't shove themselves back in as time goes on, they push out. Once we get a full world map from IS, Nintendo; whatever, someone will be able to pull the pieces out of it and see if it matches up.

Sometimes islands spread apart, sometimes they shove together.

Indeed, the land of the Earth used to be a single mass, Pangaea. Before that, the land of the Earth was a collection of islands and continents that eventually shoved themselves together to form Pangaea. Before that, the land of the Earth was a single mass, Pannotia. Before that, the land of the Earth was a collection of islands and continents that eventually shoved themselves together to form Pannotia. Before that, the land of the Earth was a single mass, Rodnia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercontinent_cycle

The monsters we see in the game do not line up with Akaneia history, and the level of technology appears above that seen in FE1/3. Furthermore, the game must be separated from FE1/3 by at least a few hundred years for so many differences to exist, but Marth and anyone relevant anything like him were not even born a few hundred years before the events of FE1/3, leaving a few hundred years after FE1/3 as the only logical possibility for why some "form" of Marth would show up now.

seems awakening has alot of things that got fans going around assuming this and that and making similarities and nintendo just having to put that masked man(marth?) to make things even more confusing ^^" they really got something good going on here for this FE game and im hoping they release more info soon just to make us keep guessing more and more, i mean we got the maps similarity, the shields, the swords, the masked man, whats next Alm reappearing? xD

In desert map, Swordmaster with crazy color palette appears from out of nowhere.

That has to be done.

Edited by "Chibi"Felix