[FE7] LHM + HNM: the welcoming draft!

CrashGordon94

Chapter 20- 6/142 turns

(Wherein Sniper dude proceeds to attack a tent to his heart's content, Sain's not as SKLed as we thought, and Bartre kills Darin after eating Nostradamus' Prophecy)

So basically everyone rushed ahead, with Oswin lagging behind. Fun stuff! Next chapter I'll be able to get a Hero Seal for Bartre, and perhaps get Oswin to level 20.

Chapter 21- 4/146 turns

(Wherein I promote Oswin SOLELY for the move increase of all things, Bartre shows his battle prowess, and Oswin meets a Pegasis fetishist)

Oswin gets danced on turn 1 so he can go towards the Elysian Whip village, everyone else goes forwards, including Matthew for the sole purpose of stealing a Hero Crest from bossman. Bartre kills the boss and gains some DEF!

Bartre promotes!

Chapter 22- 4/150 turns

(Wherein Sain doesn't make it in 3 turns, Oswin kills some units, and Hector gets an Axe that's at least twice as Brave as his other ones)

Sain rushes to the boss, Hector takes a left to recruit Heath, Oswin kills some smasters, and everythings all peachy good. Bartre does...something.

Unit review time!

Hector2.png

I think Hector's stats are below average, but I couldn't care less as long as he kills everything he strikes.

Oswin2.png

Oswin is godly and the best tank. He humorously has more speed than Bartre.

Bartre2.png

Not the best stats in the world...Oh well. He's good enough. Anyways, better get him to level 5 for Karla!

Sain2.png

Basically soloing the game at this point.

Ninian1.png

Dancer for Sain!

Heath1.png

Finally, a flyer. Heath's going to be VERY helpful later on.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 23- 6/156 turns

(Wherein Pure Water becomes useful, Pent is the best unit I didn't draft, and...can't wait for Pent's wife?)

OK, I admit I dunguffed on this map, but at least Heath got a fuckton of levels! Like 3!

Chapter 24- 2/158 turns

(Wherein Heath gets the Earth Seal and the best level up ever, Hector needs to think about retiring, and Sain 2HKOs Lloyd with a Javelin)

Another easy chapter which consisted me of..um, getting the Earth Seal. Yay Earth Seal! Also Bartre killed Lloyd, who couldn't double Sain! Huh, that's a new one.

Chapter 25- 6/164 turns

(Wherein Farina wastes 2-3 turns and wastes a pirate as well, Heath gets like 10 levels seriously how the fuck is he level 18 already, and Sain doesn't solo the map)

Deciding1.pngDeciding2.png

NOT AS GOOD AS REINHARDT

This is one of my favorite maps of this game simply because it's a very interesting objective. Kinda like that Sacae chapter from Sword Of Seals but more interesting. Oswin and Bartre take Pascal and his knights, Hector fucks around before recruiting Farina, Sain takes the southern pirates, and Heath takes the west with some pure water help. Man, Heath is doing awesome!

Chapter 26- 11/175 turns

(Wherein Heath is moving up in the world, Bartre is slower than a brick, and Hector does something cool)

This map required a lot of thinking. I sent Farina to kill the bandits, and then kill the mages up top, and then kill the wyvern knights on the bottom. Heath helped kill the lower wyverns before promoting and killilng some of the troops that went south (from Vaida's position), before buying a bunch of stuff and tanking Vaida for one turn. Hector went north and stayed put, and Oswin helped Bartre take care of the wyverns on the lower right portion of the map. Geez, Louise did not do much at all during this chapter!

Chapter 27- 7/182 turns

(Wherein snow doesn't slow flyers down much, Jerm is weaker than his lancereaver compatriots, and Farina gets a promotion but no more gold)

Another complex chapter. Bartre opens the first area with the warriors before going right to take care of the Peggys and then the Knights. Louise, er, stood and looked gorgeous? Geez Louise, try contributing more next time! Oswin helps before going north to take care of 2 bandits and then...doing nothing. Sain goes to finish the Snipers, Farina takes the nomads and later the Hero (and promotes!), while Heath soloes the entire northern section of the map.

Chapter 28- 15 /197 turns

(Wherein the turncount is 9 turns higher than it took me to actually complete the chapter, Farina is the best, and Ursula sucks)

Sain and half of my party went to the right, while Farina/Heath and some other people took the left. PROFITABLE INDEED. Geez Louise did stuff sometimes like...um...er...one momento...

Boots to Heath! What, does he put them on his Wyvern or what?

Chapter 28x- FREE/197 turns

(Wherein we find out Sonia was behind it all along, Farina kills thieves because she needs the money more than they do, and I'm really really hungry)

Easy stuff for a team such as mine! Geez, Louise sure would be proud that she actually helped during this chapter.

Chapter 29- 7/204 turns

(Wherein Cyas rolls over in his grave despite being alive, Linus gets ORKOed by Sain, and I'm midly indifferent)

Turns out when all of your team is overleveled and ORKO's the enemy, the game's easy!

Geez Louise, Hector Normal Mode, put up some semblance of a challenge!

Final unit review time! Wait...I mean next to final unit review time!

Hector3.png

Hector you are the weakest link in my team.

Oswin3.png

Doing quite well, oh jeesus, look at that defence, what the hell.

Bartre3.png

Funny story, Bartre was being Bartre until just this map when he gained like a fuckwin of stats in everything. You're so awesome Bartre! NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Sain3.png

Still godly except now he's a god among other gods...We're going polytheistic on your ass and Sain does not approve. When Farina outshows him in battle, it ruins his chances with the ladies.

Heath2.png

Flyer #1 and holy shit look at them stats. You done good Heath, you done good.

Farina1.png

Even better than Heath besides STR if you can believe it.

Louise1.png

Fantastic as always.

Chapter 30- 5/209 turns

(Wherein Kaim gets OHKOed, Geez, Louise isn't even in this chapter, and I'm running out of things to talk about)

RAN OUT OF THINGS TO TALK ABOUT brb

WELCOMING DRAFT ALMOST DONE...

OH WAIT TURNCOUNTS...

Yeah, people still cared about those, don't they? Not I though!

Chapter 31- 11/220 turns

(Wherein stuff happens, Bartre shows everyone who's a boss, and I could use a sammich)

Convo0.png

Pfft, with my amount of leadership stars, you'd have to be dead before the enemy mook could even scratch you.

Yay Defend Mission which requires no pretense of "tactics" from me whatsoever! Geez, Louise, you're not supposed to kick this much ass! Denning's got nothing on you! But he did double Hector, so that's something something, I guess...I don't know what though.

Chapter 31x- 5/225 turns

(Wherein Bartre is an ass and kills Karla, Bartre attempts to justify his homicide by pretending that "they'll have a rematch, and Sain is EXTREMELY jealous)

He's so jealous guys.

Chapter 32- 15/240 turns

(Wherein I stall for C support, all of my units are basically capped out, and life's all fine and dandy)

NO COMMENT...

NO WAIT, I HAVE A COMMENT.

Geez, Louise!

Also, I recruited :Wrys:

Chapter 32x- 22/262 turns

(Wherein I waste more time than is needed, Karla shows everyone who's boss, and geez, Louise, stop getting hit by 13%s you're a speedy unit)

FunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfuufnufnufnfunufnufuffnufnufnufufnufnufnfufnufnfunfufnunfufunfufnunfuNUARGH

Final Chapter Part 1- 9/266 turns

(Wherein my turncount almost seems reasonable, the enemy boss' have no chance when I'm not walking to them, and Karla kills Lloyd & Linus)

Happy times were had! I don't recall saying geez, Louise! Until now!

Final Chapter Part 2- 15/286 turns

Convo1.pngConvo2.pngConvo3.png

Convo4.pngConvo5.png

(Wherein I drop all pretenses of LTC to fulfill my mad desire for supports, Eliwood and Lyndis are "lost" at the end of this chapter as Hector gets new friends, GEEZ LOUISE does nothing, and SPOILERZ WATCH THE VIDEO kills the dragon)

...Oh, and I recruited this dude somewhere....

Renault1.png

Edited by Refa

Finally being able to get back to this, I'm going to try and finish as quickly as possible. Though since work has left me literally brainless, I forgot that Nils was free...so I didn't use him for this entire log. Same for Marcus. Because of that mistake, I got a load of turns thrown on me as the game progresses, which threw me in the mid-100s in turns rather quickly before HNM even starts.

Chapter 6 (13 / 63 turns)

I wasn't sure if using other characters to claim a space was a penalty. I only used Rath to step on the one at the top, while Lyn handled the rest. So if using Rath to step on the space wasn't allowed, penalize me for it.

Chapter 7 (12 / 75 turns)

Just blazed on through with Lyn with Serra beside her. The village got destroyed by that bandit though. :(

Chapter 7x (13 / 88 turns)

With Lyn almost near max level around this time, everything that came at her missed and died (maxed her speed) horribly. THough the ranged units slowed her ascent down.

Chapter 8 (20 / 108 turns)

I REALLY wish I used Nils here...enemies surrounded Serra (Who was on a mountain space), but pretty much missed every time. Though it was time consuming to clear a path for her with Lyn alone so she can duck off into the trees and the rest of the enemies commit suicide on Lyn, who blocked the way. Got the Lancereaver before all this happened though. I've got to step up my game.

Chapter 9 (15 / 123 turns)

...There really wasn't anything I could do about Wallace. Though he only got in about two battles. So if I'm penalized for that, go ahead. But other than that, Lyn and Serra go through rather quickly.

Chapter 10 (19 / 142 turns)

Ran as quickly as possible with Lyn and Serra. Took the path at the far bottom where the shops are to get to Lundgren. Taking the west path would have slowed me down and hurt my turn count even more than it is now. Pretty much 3 rounded him with the last of the Lancereaver before he died.

Lyn: level 20

-HP: 36

-Str: 11

-Skl: 18

-Spd: 20

-Luk: 10

-Def: 5

-Res: 4

[Lyn Mode final turn count: 142 >____> ]

Chapter 11 (9 / 151 turns)

It's a good thing I didn't take the left path...as Hector kept missing. But by the time he got to Wire, he got two good level ups. Got his third after the kill. Already got 7 speed... o_O

Chapter 12 (8 / 159 turns)

Rebecca and Eliwood gained some nice boosts from their first level up. Hector also, keeping on getting everything but RES and LUK.

Doing terrible so far, but it's no big deal.

Chapter 14 – 4/89 turns

Hector stays back and deals with Soldiers at spawn, Matt takes out a guy near spawn and Lowen moves in to grab Erk so Serra can recruit next turn. Marcus rushes most of the enemies, and Matt kills the Pirates.

Chapter 15 – 7/96 turns

Marcus killed the boss, Hector guards the throne and Matt grabs the treasure. Prissy heals when she can.

Chapter 16 – 6/102 turns

Kent is back. Oh, and Wil. But mostly Kent.

Chapter 14 – 4/89 turns

Hector stays back and deals with Soldiers at spawn, Matt takes out a guy near spawn and Lowen moves in to grab Erk so Serra can recruit next turn. Marcus rushes most of the enemies, and Matt kills the Pirates.

Chapter 15 – 7/96 turns

Marcus killed the boss, Hector guards the throne and Matt grabs the treasure. Prissy heals when she can.

Chapter 16 – 6/102 turns

Kent is back. Oh, and Wil. But mostly Kent.

Darnit SS, you're soundly beating me by 7 turns! How'd you do it?

OHKO?! How STR blessed was he?

But in all seriousness, you probably meant ORKO.

Man, I wish I got a STR blessed Matthew. It would probably help if I actually drafted him in one of these things, lol.

Chapter 17 – 9/110 turns

I wasn't strong enough to ORKO the Knights with Javelins/Hand Axes sadly.

Chapter 17x – 6/116 turns

Run bitch.

Chapter 18 – 3/119 turns

Shaman bosses are terrible. Always.

Chapter 19 – 5/124 turns

I try to make sure Dart doesn't die, while Kent boss rushes.

Chapter 19x – 5/129 turns

Yet another Kent charge.

Chapter 20 – 6/135 turns

Darin is annoying to kill.

Chapter 21 – 3/138 turns

Kent can't ORKO the boss from range ._.

Chapter 22 – 4/142 turns

Charge Eubans with Kent.

Edited by Serious Bananas

Finished up.

Chapter 23 – 4/146 turns

Promoted Canas for desert shenanigans. Y U NO JOIN ME KENT?

Chapter 24 – 1/147 turns

Dart promotes.

Nils allows Kent to reach Lloyd, and barely 2RKO with the Spear.

Chapter 25 – 11/158 turns

I hate this chapter.

Chapter 26 – 11/169 turns

Got the Hammerine staff, and trained. YES PENT

Chapter 27 – 9/178 turns

Kent charged and dropped Hector. Again.

Chapter 28 – 15/188 turns

More training.

Chapter 29 – 10/198 turns

This thing is annoying. Canas initially went with Wil to help clear stuff out in the north (Wil promoted earlier, don't remember when), Kent charged west and Dart took the center. Canas rushed back to Noseferatu tank Vaida, and Kent made a charge to Linus.

Chapter 30 – 6/204 turns

Nils and Pent Rescue shenanigans.

Chapter 31 – 11/215 turns

More training.

Chapter 31x – 5/220 turns

Pent took to the arena to try and gain more magic, and Priscilla healed him. Everyone else shopped. Rescue is Hammerined.

Chapter 32 – 5/225 turns

This was tricky, and partly luck that I got it in 5 turns (or else it would've been 7.) Priscilla promotes before the chapter, and has enough Aid to rescue Hector. Nils gets them to move again, and is rescued by Kent. Priscilla meanwhile drops Hector so she has passable avoid. Next turn Pent warps Kent, who is Rescued (staff) by Priscilla. Kent drops off NIls, and Hector pushes on. Nils is able to get Hector just enough Mov to reach Limstella on Turn four, and crits her three times with the Killer Axe. (One PP, 2 EP) FUCK YEAH HECTOR. He seizes next turn.

Chapter 32x – 1/226 turns

Warped Dart crit kills Kishuna.

Final – 7/233 turns

Part 1: Divide and conquer. Athos kills Nergal.

Part 2: Had to play it safe with a two turn, I didn't have the firepower to do it in one.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry! I'm finally able to get back to this...

Chapter 13: (10 / 169)

Had to use Marcus to bait Guy, who decided to move when I got to Boies around turn 7. Took 3 turns to kill him by the way, because Hector....missed quite a bit, while Eliwood was still too weak at the time (5 Strength at level 4...). Had Rebecca stay at the top and solo'd the brigands and the lone Steel Bow archer while hopping from forest tiles. She killed all three by the time I seized.

Chapter 13x: (7 / 176)

Surprisingly, this was easy. While Marcus went for the village to the top, Hector and Eliwood blocked the way for Merlinus. Beforehand, I had enough time for Eli to kill the Myrmidon and the Mage before the Nomads and other myrms came from the north. Serra was a boon here...and I didn't even have to meatshield!

Chapter 14: (11 / 187)

...*sigh* If I didn't have to get Priscilla for Raven, I would have let Marcus bombard the front lines. But he was necessary to even get to the village because of those pirates coming a turn early in Hector Mode. Had Hector soften Eric up for Rebecca to kill him, since she was the lowest level out of Hector and Eliwood.

Also, Merlinus blew up.

Chapter 15: (7 / 194)

This was really easy. Nothing much to say other than being able to kill Sealen with Rebecca. She then caught up to Eliwood. She gained an almost perfect level...

Chapter 16: (9 / 202)

To say I let Marcus hold back a bit to help Lyn's side (because lol level 1 Kent/Sain), I managed to blaze through to Bauker with just my drafted units (Even though I took everyone else out) when they got near the center of the map. They're all pretty strong now. Eliwood got a pretty good comeback after me thinking he'll get strength screwed. Both he and Rebecca have 10 Strength at this point.

[spoiler=Stats]

1235-FireEmblemUVenom_01.png

Doing good. He needs to get some freakin' speed...

1235-FireEmblemUVenom_02.png

Surprisingly turning out nice so far. He's solid front line material for the time being.

1235-FireEmblemUVenom_03.png

Mah gurl. Same deal as Eliwood, except dat speed. She can double everything even with the Steel Bow (Besides mercs/myrms)

1235-FireEmblemUVenom_04.png

She's the healer, so of course she'll still be behind. But everyone's been dodgy lately, so I only had her heal when the opportunities rose.

Yay...I get Raven next! (But I'm tired from today as a whole, so I'll continue this tomorrow)

Chapter 17: (15 / 217)

I'm surprised I even got 15 turns without a mount. It could have been finished in less if I didn't have to block he way for those Nomads so they wouldn't hit Prissy. Needed her here for obvious reasons. Since I didn't recruit Lucius, I just let Raven get some EXP within the duration of Hector charging at Bernard.

Rebecca went out on her own to get the Hero Crest. Purchased a few door keys last chapter. Happened to also kill all the Nomad and Cavalier reinforcements on her own with the Steel Bow. That made up for missing out on the action of the main force.

Merlinus blew up again.

Chapter 17x: (7 / 224)

...This took dozens of retries. If I took the upper path, I would have gotten 10+ turns for sure. Taking the path where the arena was would have been better, but I tried that way. Raven and Eliwood died either way on that path because of the bandit with the Swordslayer or Daimon. Then took the rather bold route on the last try and took them head on. Lucked out with the RNG and got Raven the boss kill. He has caught up statwise now.

Chapter 18: (5 / 230)

This chapter is naturally easy regardless. Just rushed down to the boss with Raven/Rebecca duo. Didn't even need Serra, though she still followed behind them. Eliwood and Hector defended themselves on the center boat.

Chapter 19: (8 / 238)

This only took one retry, because of having Florina and Dart forced to be here (Flo for recruiting obviously). Fiora remained at the top to gain some experience while moving Dart and Flo somewhere else out of reach. Raven, Rebecca and Serra went down the south most path to get to Uhai while Hector and Eli went east. Raven and Rebecca got to Uhai first, but surprisingly killed him before Hector could even throw a hand axe. Thank you, Killing Edge.

Chapter 19x: (8 / 246)

Simply put, used Fiora to rescue Hector and dumped him off by Aion after a few turns in...and waited for Kishuna to pop up before moving from the drop point so I can pound on Aion without any retaliation. Hector kept missing, which is why 8 turns came into play. But Fiora's Javelin with a 41% hit dealt the finishing blow... blink.gif

At least she got the experience.

Chapter 20: (11 / 257)

Thank Legault for the extra two turns thrown on the total. He decided to make a run for the chests over to the west where the bandits broke the walls, so I had to make Hector go over there. Trying to make Lyn recruit him would have resulted in her getting into battles, which at this point, I'm trying to avoid ANY penalty...not that it matters anymore. I already have the highest turn count out of everyone. XD

Fiora had treasure duty, killing the mages and breaking her Javelin in the process. She gained some juicy EXP here. Rebecca promoted after Raven killed Darin with the Armorslayer. He promoted as well before Hector seized.

[spoiler="Stats&quot]

1235-FireEmblemUVenom_05.png

Man, Hector has some great stats! 13 Speed before promotion will help a TON. Since I have no mounts, both he and Eliwood will still be fighting when they reach 20 to speed these maps up.

1235-FireEmblemUVenom_06.png

Well, he's still doing good. Sucks to wait until Chapter 25 to have him as a mount. His current stats would be a boon for Knight Lord in this point of the game. >.>

1235-FireEmblemUVenom_07.png

20/1

The killer himself. Maxed out both strength AND speed before promotion, which is strange because he's never done that for me before. He's already late game material at this point. Need to get him a hand axe now. But damn...that defense is pretty low.

1235-FireEmblemUVenom_08.png

20/1

The other killer. Wasn't as lucky as I am with her in my other plays, but 13 strength and 32 HP before promotion is slightly above average for Rebecca.

1235-FireEmblemUVenom_09.png

Only two more level away from 10. I might promote her immediately. I want her to hold light tomes at least before the enemies start becoming a little stronger.

1235-FireEmblemUVenom_10.png

Now that I have a 7 ranged unit, my turn could can finally start to grow slower. I might promote her before 20.

1235-FireEmblemUVenom_11.png

Still at base, so nothing to say here.

Almost done...

Chapter 21: (5 / 262)

Managed to get most of the important items, including the Elysian Whip and Wyrmslayer. Overall, rushed Oleg with Raven and Rebecca. Whenever Fiora caught up from shopping, she took the kill.

Chapter 22: (6 / 268)

With Eubans being in the far right corner this time (That punk), it took a while longer without mounts. Fiora couldn't rush because she didn't have both the strength to solo Eubans nor avoid to dodge arrows from the ballistae. She arrived together with Raven and Rebecca to take the kill. Managed to get all the treasure, plus having Legault steal the thief's Lockpick.

Chapter 23: (12 / 280)

This was quite hard to clear with a one-digit turn count with my drafted team. Why the heck are both Paul and Jasmine in the corners this time, I'll never know. But it's good that Pent remained completely still and only attacked those who attacked him. Eventually killed both bosses and managed to miraculously dig up everything in the desert in the process.

Chapter 23x: (12 / 292)

This was quite tricky. First off, I split my powers into Raven, Rebecca, and Legault for the path going downwards and had Fiora, Eliwood, Serra, and Ninian go together to the left. Even though having Serra here altogether is useless, she was useful for item storage, at least. Hector tagged along with Raven's team. By the time I was halfway towards that treasure chest in the far bottom left corner, I realized no one on Eliwood's side had a chest key on them...so I let the Silver Blade go.

Chapter 24A: (6 / 298)

After letting Fiora (And Rebecca with the ballista) kill off all the Wyvern Riders for about 2 turns, Fiora rescued Raven and they both traveled to where Linus and his two hero friends were. Raven was dropped off to the left of Fiora at the top so the two heroes would suicide on her instead. Then ran up with Raven on turn 5 while throwing what was left on his hand axe at Linus's head so he can take less damage compared to a straight up sword for sword fight (Which chances were if Linus landed two hits with the Silver Blade, Raven would have died). Finished Linus off with Raven on turn 6 with a close up attack, having the WTA when Linus retaliated with his own Hand Axe on EP, but made sure I was done shopping with everyone and visited all houses before dealing the finishing blow.

Chapter 25: (5 / 303)

Quite easy. Sent Fiora over the lake to destroy all the monks and visited Karla for another Elysian Whip. Sent Legault and Ninian to the far bottom left to pretty much massacre all the pirates, moving Legault instantly to level 19. Then used Rebecca on Ballista to take out the other archers on their ballistae. Eventually after Pascal ran in and nearly died from Raven, Rebecca sniped him. By turn 5, I used Rebecca, Hector and Eliwood to clear the path for Raven to seize the last castle, since he had the best placement to not be hindered by those fortresses.

Chapter 26: (11 / 314)

Ah, the Vaida chapter. I swear, IS was a troll for placing her over there by the shops in Hector Mode. Either way, I ignored her and the shops. Mostly just racked up EXP for promoted Eliwood. Now that he has a pony, he can help out just a tad more in our TC (Too bad his movement is counted as cavalier instead of Paladin).

Chapter 27B: (20 / 334)

I hate this chapter so much...but hey. At least I know I was fast enough to have Karel appear, as I opened four doors before turn 10. I managed to get all the treasure (Honestly speaking, it's pretty tough NOT to get all the treasure, seeing as you are technically forced to go in every area with the chests)and everyone got juicy level ups. Managed to get Raven/Rebecca support to B. Same goes for Hector/Eliwood.

Chapter 28: (15 / 349)

This was quite fun, as I had no idea how anything would turn out from Jaffar charging head-on into a mob of enemies in the far bottom center of the map and having those blasted thieves getting on my nerve. I had split the teams up again. Raven, Rebecca, Serra, and Legault headed to the right side while Hector, Eliwood, Fiora, and Ninian took the left to get to Nino. With Ursula being in the corner this time, I rescued Nino with Fiora and used Eliwood to shield her from the axemen and the other enemies trying to rush up to kill Zephiel.

After talking to Jaffar with Nino, as well as getting all the chests, I took the time to chip some promoted enemies for Nino while waiting for the last turn to roll around. During this also, I charged Ursula with Eliwood, as he soloed her. He had to deal with her Elfire though, as she spent it all on missing some of my units (And hitting Merlinus once XD ). But Eli's been super blessed with RES, so he slaughtered her.

Chapter 28x: (16 / 365)

Annoying as hell. Since I was distracted by all those Wyvern Riders (And Hector was too heavy to pick up with my only flyer, Fiora), I was forced to have everyone suck in the same spot over by those chests until turn 9 (Or was it 10?) for the rest of the platforms appeared. Then I hurried as fast as I could with Eliwood rescuing Hector after everyone cleared the way. Fiora then rescued Raven and placed him a few squares away from Sonia (Who wasted all her Bolting attacks on Hector). Raven then critical hit her right off the bat with the Silver Sword, first attack. Hector eventually seized. Nino also managed to jump from level 7 to 16 here. XD

Chapter 29: (11 / 376)

Been waiting for this. My favorite chapter (And my favorite enemy boss who uses a sword) I could have cleared in less turns if I was thinking straight. It's was the Wyvern Rider reinforcements that kept coming, as you know it takes forever for them to get to everyone who will most likely either be near Lloyd or fighting off the mounted and armored reinforcements. Nino helped out A LOT here when I promoted her from Level 19. Critical hits back and forth with the Thunder tome.

I had Raven and Rebecca fight Lloyd, as their support with each other was all I needed. Raven weakened Lloyd while Rebecca finished him off, as they both capped speed and was able to double him. They are my main attackers along with Fiora, so of course they'd have the highest stats).

Chapter 30: (13 / 389)

I REALLY should have put those boots on Hector before starting. Since he gets no movement boost from promotion, he'd be the best candidate for it. But I brought Nino and Legault here with him for two reasons: Because they both were the lowest level and they both had enough slots to get the important items in the chests, like the Wolf Beil and the Elixir will come in handy. Not to mention the second Wolf Beil on the fighter. Go to Kaim late, but whatever.

[spoiler=Stats]

Hector1.png

Still has the nice defense, despite being way behind in level by...well everyone. But he's still considered one of the better suited for front lines. Going to have my highest leveled units kick it back for a while until he at least hits over 10 somewhere.

Eliwood1.png

...Wow. He's come out to be one of the best statistically. I doubt he'll cap strength and defense, but I think he'll get speed down. Either way, I'll be having a rather good time with the Fire Dragon this time around.

Nino1.png

The little one. I threw the robe stolen in 28x on her. While one can ask for better magic, I believe she'll get it up Pent style, since she's only level 7. She's a growth unit, so not much to worry there. Either way, keep at it Nino!

Legault1.png

I gave Legault the Afa's Drops to help out his strength a bit. Apparently it was worth it. Only 3 points away from Jaffar's base, so he's pretty much settled for the moment. Might get another Killing Edge or two for him in 31x.

Raven1.png

While 9 resistance suck like all hell, the 17 defense is quite above average, not to mention the defensive/offensive boost from his affinity with his Fire x Ice support with Rebecca. I always expect to have him cap HP (Which sadly was only one point away), Strength and Speed with little effort.

Rebecca1.png

I expected speed to cap, but not strength. She's already two levels away from max level, so she's already set for endgame. Same for Raven and Fiora. Speaking of her...

Fiora1.png

I honestly expected her to have the highest level, since she's put to constant work. Though that's because I used her to ferry Raven to get quick boss kills. Either way, sexy stats.

Serra1.png

I doubt her magic will go any further than 20, but it'll be enough for certain distance staves. I fed her a speedwing in 28x, as well as giving her Isadorable's robe. She's been rocking with those Light tomes, despite them weighting her down significantly.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 31: (11 / 400)

Basically allowed Hector to get a bunch of kills and fight Denning with the Brave Axe. Managed to get all the treasure.

Chapter 32: (8 / 408)

Serra warped Hector over to the area below Limstella's, which he (and Fiora, who eventually caught up to him) cleared out the enemies blocking the way. Limstella was 4x attacked with Brave Axe because of her tome weighing her down. Hector critical hit killed her on EP, then seized on PP.

Chapter 32x: ( 1 / 409)

Warped Hector to Kishuna, who got critical killed with the Killer Axe.

Final Chapter-1: (7 / 416)

Split everyone up and gave them door keys. With everyone split into teams, every morph was killed on turn 6 when Nergal's path was open. Defeated him on turn 7 with Hector getting the kill.

Final Chapter-2: (2 / 418)

Had to go for a two turn, because I didn't have a thief to steal the fortify staff from the sage by Nergal (Legault can't steal anymore), nor did I make it to the ruins to get Renault in time. Otherwise, I would have allowed everyone to gang up on the Dragon at turn 1.

[spoiler=stats]

Hectorfinal.png

Despite not maxing his level, Hector was useful all the time. Even in some of his unpromoted chapters while everyone was next class. I'd say that I probably got really lucky with most of his level ups. I mean, he basically caught up with blessed Eliwood like it was nothing in speed. My best tank to throw in mobs of enemies while barely taking damage to getting tinked (I'm looking at you, Chapter 31!).

Eliwoodfinal.png

I thought he would have capped speed, but I was apparently wrong. Guess I got too confident about his lucky levels. He was an exceptional helper to early game. Nearly useless in mid, then my mounted friend in late game. This is the luckiest Eliwood I've ever had!

Fiorafinal.png

The goddess on wings. Some of my low turned chapters weren't even possible without her. She's been a constant support ever since I got her, just like Hector was...expect you know, flying.

Ravenfinal.png

Nothing much to be said here about the killing machine. His stats speak for himself.

Rebeccafinal.png

Dat strength! I thought I wasn't as lucky as I was with her back then, but she turned out amazing again. 11 defense itself was a big leap to above average defense, given the 15% growth. One of my best.

Serrafinal.png

I'm actually impressed by how far she made it here at this level. But she turned out the way I figured she would in the last show. She had an S in light, but I didn't need it only for Luce and even that isn't all that good. Still, I needed her always.

Legaultfinal.png

All I have to say on Legault is that he turned out to be a beast at the end. He was still only a point away from Jaffar's base strength, but that doesn't make much of a difference. Looks like those Afa's drops really did make a difference!

ninofinal.png

She still had ways to go on her magic, but she was strong enough to nearly solo both morph Ursula and Jerme on her own! Can't really say much of what she's done because she came so late...

nilsninian.png

Self-explanatory.

Though my TC looks like crap, I had fun overall. That's all that matters anyway. cool.gif