[FE7] LHM + HNM: the second welcoming draft!

Peppy

Time to start the Draft!

Hello! The name's Blues and I am a tactician. My heart burns with fiery passion. Or affinity, whatever. We get welcomed by a hot sacaen girl - I love this game already.

Meet our first character: Lyn!

Lyn-Portrait.png

She's a pure-hearted, well-intended Sacaen girl bandit-slaughterer who enjoys dipping her sword on freshly-split blood.

She's also into insecure girls who ride winged-poneys. Go figure. Anyways.

Prologue: 5 turns

Nothing to see here. Also, no RN burning, because "RNG abuse is for squares!" Move along.

Chapter 1: 7 turns

Lyn gets more Swords from the cavalier and proceeds to destroy bandits. Meanwhile, she gets Str-including level-ups. Go Lyn!

Chapter 2: 7 turns

Lyn is not only a killer, but also a vandal who fancies destroying public property and snatching amazing swords.

She also enjoys getting more Str level-ups and ORKO-ing stuff.

Chapter 3: 7 turns

Lyn goes solo once again. Why wouldn't she? She ORKO's anything with her Iron Sword, except for bosses who get ORKO'd by her Mani Katti. Did I mention more Str-level ups?

Meanwhile Florina sells stuff and buys more Swords for Lyn. But she can't, according to the rules, go fetch those 2000 Gold. Florina, you worthless unit.

Chapter 4: 7 turns

Lyn dances "Can't touch me" and slaughters more bandits. Except for that loser DorkAss who was moved by the power of words.

Also, I suspect Lyn is on drugs. More Str.

Chapter 5: 7 turns

Lyn finally gets company. Meet Erky Perky, the pyromaniac who is seconds away from immolating a certain pink-haired cleric.

120px-Erk-Portrait.png

He's level 1. Meaning he has room for growth will have to be seriously babied until he's half as awesome as Lyn. At least he killed one brigand and one mercenary. Everything else was Lyn's work.

Chapter 6: 7 turns

Lyn fails me and does not get a Str-including one-up. Matthew is nice and allows me to use him even though he's undrafted. Erk levels up twice by going down. Lyn activates the first switch and owns the boss with Mani Katti.

Unfortunately, I couldn't access the third room without losing turns.

In the end, Erk gets the Angelic Robe. He needs it.

Chapter 7: 6 turns

Yay, new character! Meet Nils, a kid who says he and his sister are actually Charizards in disguise.

Nils-Portrait.png

For those forgetful, born after 95, or just plain retarded, here is a Charizard for comparison purposes:

230px-006Charizard.png

Seems legit.

In any case, Nils power is to sing so horribly that units feel the urge to move twice on that turn and GTFO. You're in, mate!

This chapter is too long for someone without mounted units. So here was my strategy:

Turn 1: Florina rescues Lyn. Nils refreshes. Florina drops Lyn near the boss.

Erk does his thing against the nearest shaman.

Turn 2: Erk does his thing against the nearest shaman, and after a Nils refresh, the bow-user.

Lyn ORKO's Heintz.

With the 4-turn penalty associated with using Undrafted Florina, this gives me 6 turns. Not bad!

Chapter 7x, 8 and 9: 7 turns

Seriously, just rush in with Erk and Lyn, and own stuff. No big strategy here.

Chapter 10: 7 turns.

Turn 1: Florina rescues Lyn. Nils refreshes. Florina drops Lyn near the boss.

Turn 2: Lyn goes to the boss and Mani Katti crits.

Turn 3: Lyn captures.

4-turn penalty thanks to undrafted Florina. Still, 7 turns. Not bad!

Total LHM Turncount: 81 turns. Not bad for no-mounted units LHM, I'd say.

Time for stats and final comments on my characters!

Name          LV    XP HP ST SK SP LK DF RS Weapon Ranks
Lyn           15/-- 51 26 14 17 20 14 03 05 SA -- -- --
Erk           08/-- 28 29 09 08 13 07 06 07 AB -- -- --
Nils          03/-- 39 16 00 00 13 12 05 06 -- -- -- --

Lyn: The Sacaen beauty is the Devil's Spawn and you know it. With maxed speed at level 15 and pretty good strength and skill, she ORKO'd anything with her Mani Katti (Laungdren required crit).

Karel cringes just from hearing her name. And rightly so.

I will now endure painful chapters of tasteless characters until I can regain my trustworthy bloodshedder. You shall be missed, beloved menslaughterer.

Erk: After the Angelic Robe, he instantly became reliable against mages, and was soon doubling mercenaries. While not as fantastic as Lyn, he was definetly useful and I was more than glad to have him on my team.

Thank you, psychotic pyromaniac. I hope to you see you soon, this time weilding the powers of Thor.

Nils: He wasn't half bad. Shaved off some turns and dodged hits like Bieber dodged puberty. Go Nils!

Edited by Blues003

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, Not good at low turn counts! Oh man, i forgot to use the statboosters!sob.gif. Oh well!

Chapter 6 - 8/54 Turns

I had Lyn visit the Village, Matthew open the Door with the First trigger and Rath to go on the First Trigger. I had Kent Visit the Other Village to get the Key then Put him in range of the Two Mercenaries while being at a decent distance from the second Trigger. Second Turn, Kent Went for the Door Near the Second Trigger, Killing anybody Nearby. Rath Followed Him. Sain traded a New Iron Sword to Lyn since she had low uses (Afterward, Lyn went inside to prepare to attack). Afterwards, The Undrafted Units went to the left of the map and did nothing. Once Kent Opened the Door, He went near the Soldier guarding the Trigger and the Soldier died on the Enemy Phase. After that Turn Kent went inside the main area. Matthew had gotten the Armorslayer by then and Lyn was dealing with the Archer. By the Time Kent arrived, Lyn and him dealt with the Boss. Afterwards, Matthew stepped on the final trigger.

Chapter 7 - 9/63 Turns

YES!!! I get Lucius and Nils. These guys did Awesome. YES!!! Preparations Menu. Now the Undrafted Units (Besides Character Recruiters and Matthew can stay out of the way). Anyways, This was simple. I just had Lucius get some kills and had Kent get some kills. Lucius killed the boss and then it was over...

Chapter 7x - 7/70 Turns

Lucius did most of the Work here. Infact, He only had 5 Uses Left on the Lightning tome by the time this Chapter was finished. Kent deal with the enemies near the Chest then Headed for the Boss. Lucius killed the Brigand then Kill the Solder/Mage Duo's (I gave him a Vulnerary). Lyn went to the Rightmost Part of the Map and Killed few enemies. Eventually, They Met Up where the two corridors meet and killed the Rest of the Enemies. The Thief stole the Hammer but Killed Him in Time (Like it is useful anyways...). Beyard Died in the Hands of Lucius, Once again!

Chapter 8 - 11/81 Turns

I Ignored the Village since a Lancereaver doesn't interest me. I had Sain (Deployed him just for the reason about to be mentioned) give Kent a New Sword then had him do nothing for the rest of the time. Lucius didn't participate because of the Lack of Uses for the Light Tome. Lyn and Kent Kept Killing enemies That came to them. The Archer on the Ballista kept aiming for Nils and Missed all his shots. Eventually, Kent Finished off that Archer. The Brigand Destroyed the Village and Went after Sain (Meaning that Sain was running away from the Brigand at that point). Eventually, I lured in the Enemies near the Boss and killed them. Kent killed Yogi Bear with the Armorslayer. I still had to kill the Brigand though so Lyn went after him and killed him. This might have been 10 Turns if the Brigand didn't run like a pansy during the Enemy phase after he got Attacked by Lyn.

Chapter 9 - 12/93 Turns

You have to be a bit Careful here. Anyways, I didn't visit the Village and Had Lyn/Kent/Lucius/Nils Cross the Bridge. Once Fog Set In, Lyn was Dealing with the Brigands coming from the Bottom Mountain and the Bridge they Just Crossed. Kent Dealed with the Cavalier and Brigand (Then Archers, Then Soldiers) and Lucius actually help a Bit (A BIT!, He used the last of his Light Tome when hurting the boss). I had Wallace avoid combat and Nils took a hit or two, i think (He went out of the way after setup was offically complete). Once the Soldiers near Eagler died thanks to kent, I setup a bit. Then i put Lucius in Range of Eagler so he would get a good amount of Damage (He also switched to the Hand Axebiggrin.gif). Kent finished Eagler off and Lyn Seized.

Chapter 10 - 17/110 Turns

Very Straightforward. I had Kent and Lyn kill enemies. Lucius is now weaponless. When i got near the Village, Kent dealt with the Majority of the Enemies coming at him, Lyn destroyed the Snag and Lucius Rushed to the Vendor to get another Light Tome. Eventually, i destroyed the other snag, Cleaned up the Map (Besides one Mercenary) and then prepared to fight Lundgren. I just ended up having Lucius kill the Boss without assistance (He got lucky, Lundgren missed every time!). Kent Finally Promoted and Lyn Seized. Lyn Mode is now over. Did i mention that i HATE THE RAIN! (I actually like Rainy Weather in Real Life, I just hate Rain in this game).

My Units:

Yes, She is still at 5 Strength! This is just sad. Thankfully, I didn't really need her to Kill Lundgren. Alas, You will not be used anymore. That strength is a great incentive to not use her anymore...

Aw yeah, Promoted Kent! I promoted him at Level 14. I am quite proud with him! He will be a good filler once marcus is out of business.

Lucius has High Magic. This is why i like using him. His stats seem to be good for when he continues off in Hector Mode!

...And so Ends Lyn Mode! Enjoy a Marcus and Hector Duo until Chapter 16 comes by!

Edited by PeppyHare4000

Just curious, must I recruit all undrafted units? Anyways...

Chapter 11 – 8/89 turns

Matt gets the red gem and Hector kills the boss. Nothing special.

Chapter 12 – 5/94 turns

OSWIN AND MARCUS GET! Marcus gets the skill book from the village and Hector, Matt, and Oswin wiped out most of the enemies, along with Marcus helping. Matt kills the boss, which I wanted Hector or Oswin to kill dry.gif

Chapter 13 – 10/104 turns

Wow Hector, You like getting speed, don't you? Guy recruited and Matt crit-ing everything. Also, GET SOME GOOD LEVEL UPS MATTHEW!

Chapter 13X 7/111 turns

Defending Merlinus. Marcus visits the village and Oswin kills the boss.

My team:

FireEmblemGBA_01.png

Looking good. Hope he gets more speed

FireEmblemGBA_02.png

ORKO-ing most enemies is just sweet! Glad to have him on my team.

FireEmblemGBA_04.png

Come on Matt, get some good lvl ups!

FireEmblemGBA_03.png

Meh

And bases for Marcus

Chapter 7x: Scramble! - 6 turns

Rath goes off to kill everything in the middle, Lyn and Dorcas make light work of the sword guys and the mages!

Name   LV    XP HP ST SK SP LK DF RS Weapon Ranks
Lyn    12/-- 75 25 11 15 14 10 04 01 SA -- -- --
Dorcas 06/-- 91 32 10 08 06 06 03 00 -- -- AB --
Serra  01/-- 46 24 02 05 08 06 02 05 -- -- -- SD
Rath   08/-- 14 26 08 09 11 05 07 03 -- -- -- BC
Nils   01/-- 70 14 00 00 12 10 05 04 -- -- -- --

6/53

Chapter 8: Vortex of Blaggery - 6 turns

Rath rescues Lyn and is danced to victory. Dorcas gets the village because nobody else wants to fight mages. Yogi eats Mani Katti and it's all cool. Serra gets the famous Shin level up of skill and luck. Curse you, Serra!

Lyn    13/-- 85 25 11 16 15 10 04 01 SA -- -- --
Dorcas 07/-- 22 33 11 09 06 07 04 00 -- -- AB --
Serra  02/-- 01 25 02 06 08 07 02 05 -- -- -- SD
Rath   08/-- 61 26 08 09 11 05 07 03 -- -- -- BB
Nils   02/-- 21 15 00 00 13 11 05 05 -- -- -- --

6/59

Chapter 9: Death to Eagleman! - 4 turns

I trick him into hand-axing Lyn again! Rath carried her there, I'm liking this Lyn a lot!

Lyn    14/-- 93 26 12 17 16 10 04 02 SA -- -- --
Dorcas 07/-- 83 33 11 09 06 07 04 00 -- -- AB --
Serra  02/-- 23 25 02 06 08 07 02 05 -- -- -- SD
Rath   08/-- 86 26 08 09 11 05 07 03 -- -- -- BB
Nils   02/-- 53 15 00 00 13 11 05 05 -- -- -- --

4/63

Chapter 10: More Flo-skipping! - 4+4 turns

Lyn is ferried by Florina, who drops her near Lungdren! Yo! Rath actually gets another level but I can't reach the energy ring in time!

1235-FireEmblemUVenom_01.png

Other than having virtually no defense, I'd be happy to take this Lyn... but I have Smelliwood!

1235-FireEmblemUVenom_02.png

He's going to be Bartre's manly partner in action!

1235-FireEmblemUVenom_03.png

I hope the lack of early game healers kills you all!

1235-FireEmblemUVenom_04.png

He was pretty handy, I glad I got him. Maybe he'll survive in HNM?

1235-FireEmblemUVenom_05.png

Hey, Hey, Let's dance all day!

71 turns so far!

Well time to kick ass and take names. And possibly chew bubble gum in the middle of all of that, who knows?

Prologue- 5/5 turns

Lyn made it happen! With the power of friendship! And hookers! And alchohol! In fact, forget the friendship!

Chapter 1- 5/10 turns

Lyn soloes the map!

Lyn gets the satisfaction of killing bandits!

Maybe next time a more tangible reward is in order...

Chapter 2- 8/18 turns

Lyn solo is significantly slowing down the pace at which I can complete this map!

That is no good thing. In fact it is a very bad thing! Bad Lyn, you need 5 more STR, and yesterday.

Chapter 3- 6/24 turns

Florina actually saved a turn, OMG, I'm so amazed. Oh well, these ARE axe chapters, can't blame the poor girl for not doing so well. You'll get your chance to shine on yet!

Chapter 4- 7/31 turns

This chapter is not Florina friendly. I couldn't even kill the boss!

Chapter 5- 7/38 turns

Florina killed a Bug! It was awesome.

Chapter 6- 5/43 turns

Lyn was doing her thing, which was basically killing the boss, while Florina got some kills and some levels and now looks more heavenly or something of the sorts. Yay!

Chapter 7- 2/45 turns

It feels wierd not taking a Florina penalty. Oh well, and she gains DEF! So close to another level too.

I originally 3 turned it, but then Blues was like, "What are you doing, you can totally 2 turn it, crazy" and I DID. It was awesome.

Chapter 7x- 7/52 turns

Remember when you thought I was good at this game? Yeah, so do I. Good times, good times...

Chapter 8- 7/59 turns

These startingly average turncounts better pay off later down the road!

Chapter 9- 5/64 turns

How the hell would Florina end up killing the boss in fewer turns?

Chapter 10- 6/70 turns

Easy stuff, easy stuff. No penalty either! Lyn took fucking forever to kill Lundgren though. Florina got the Energy Ring, yay!

ANYWAYS, final unit stats; here they are.

Lyndis1.png

Great final stats! Especially that DEF! Too bad I'm not using you, eh?

Florina1.png

Godwin's law, look at those stats! You are so going to be miss MVP and there's nothing you can do about it!

Nils1.png

Best dancer ever? Wait...he's a bard you say? Nonsense, he can't use Wind magic!

Edited by Refa

Hector Normal Mode, commence!

Chapter 11: 8 turns.

Meet Hector, the Badass.

Hector.png

He will be accompanying us on our epic adventure. Hector doesn't give a damn about WTA, because he doesn't afraid of anything. He axes whatever is in front of him, and it works.

Yes, I suck. I had never played a Draft before and did not know one could 6-turn this. Oh well, I'll accept my punishment for being a noob. Mathew got the Red Gem.

Chapter 12: 5 turns.

Say hello to our three new members: Lowen, Marcus and Rebecca!

Loweningame.png

Lowen has always been handicapped in comparison to other knights because of his hair. With only 20% of normal visibility, his barber has been responsible for many injuries on this honorable and glutonic knight. If he ever misses an attack, you know who to sue.

I would also like to note that he has several pokedex entries.

"The whole body is swathed with wide vines that are similar to seaweed. Its vines shake as it walks."

"Its identity is obscured by masses of thick, blue vines. The vines are said to never stop growing."

"It is shrouded by blue vines. No one has seen the face hidden behind this growth of vines."

"Its vines grow so profusely that, in the warm season, you can't even see its eyes."

For more information, google "Tangela" and its evolution line.

MarcusFE7.png

Marcus is an honorable knight, who will be fighting alongside us up to Ch 16. After that, he shall lose himself to the pleasures of bohemianish lifestyles.

In the meantime, he'll be the bread and butter of these few chapters. There's nothing as pleasurable as moving Marcus as far as possible and have him and his Silver Lance OHKO whatever appears in sight. Except perhaps Nutella.

Rebeccaingame.png

Do you see those green eyes? That green hair? That apparently innocent look? Doesn't she look caring and warm-hearted?

LIES! You've seen how Lyn turned out before. Rebecca is the twin sister of the Devil's Spaw, and will be doubling/critting anything that opposes her (as well as a lot of things that don't). If you don't believe me, check the stats by the end of this post. I'd advise you to do so quickly though, as Becca's coming for you as we speak.

On to the chapter: I always despised this map, and this time was no different. 5 turns was the best I could do - I have no idea how I actually did it , considering the immense ammount of tries. All I know is that in the beginning, Lowen went for the Secret book while Marcus/Rebecca cleaned a bit the south part. Marcus then rushed upwards. The book was used to instruct Hector on HOW NOT TO MISS SO DAMN MUCH.

Chapter 13: 10 turns.

Another chapter I seriously dislike. The strategy was to basically rush and have Marcus meet the team later on. Got some guy recruited just because I like his weapon. Rebecca took the same steroids Lyn had before and grew very well offensively.

Chapter 13x: 7 turns.

I got the 5000Gold in one try, but on the other I got awesome level-ups. So I kept the second file. I was aided by a number of anonymous people.

Nothing much to report, except that Hector started hitting more reliably. I guess education is worth something after all. Rebecca kept massacring from the distance like the cunning lifesucker she is.

Chapter 14: 5 turns.

The pyromaniac is back. Welcome, Erkie Perkie! The general strategy was to rush with Marcus/Lowen, support with Rebecca, and leave Hector to deal with the beginning soldiers.

Erk was so pissed when he saw Serra again that he took it out on Erik in a flash.

Got it? Flash? Because he used thun- okay I'll shut up now.

Chapter 15: 7 turns.

I wish one could end this chapter by killing the boss, instead of wiping the floor with all the enemies and then sit still for a couple more turns.

On the other hand, that came in handy. The floor was getting considerably dirty with Rebecca's non-stop salivation at the prospect of getting a Longbow.

STATS!

Name     LV    XP HP ST SK SP LK DF RS Weapon Ranks
Hector   10/-- 35 27 15 10 07 05 15 01 -- AB -- --
Lowen    07/-- 16 27 10 06 07 07 08 02 SD -- LD --
Marcus   --/04 10 33 16 16 11 09 10 09 SA AB LA --
Rebecca  06/-- 53 19 08 08 11 06 03 02 -- -- -- BC
Erk      11/-- 01 30 10 09 14 09 06 09 AB -- -- --

LHM Turncount: 81 turns.

HNM Turncount (ongoing): 42 turns.

Edited by Blues003

Chapter 11- 6/76 turns

Another easy win for Hector and his bro Matthew! Who he demotes by the way, because Matthew so wasn't pulling his weight.

Chapter 12- 4/80 turns

What a pain with just Marcus and Hector, but it was totally worth it.

Chapter 13- 6/86 turns

Easy stuff, I dunno. Lost two turns because I only have 2 characters to use.

Chapter 13x- 7/93 turns

DIdn't get as much EXP as I would've liked, but whatever.

Chapter 14- 5/98 turns

Curse you Doku, for taking all of the good early game units! 5 turning this with 2 units was a tactical feat. Now I just have to do a silly Defend mission, and I may be in the clear.

Chapter 15- 7/105 turns

Not much happened here, sans that I killed Sealen early because I could not handle the reinforcements. Priscilla got a measly amount of EXP. Yay?

Chapter 16- 4/109 turns

You know what you pitiful humans call Seth skip? Well, I took your Seth skip and made it 5x cooler, now it's Florina skip!

Silver lances hell yeah!

STAT TIME

Hector1.png

Our new up and coming hero! His stats are looking nice, but he's weaker than a little girl, so whatever.

Marcus1.png

DON'T LEAVE ME!

Priscilla1.png

Not as much early game healing as I would've hoped, but whatever. Why did I pick Priscilla so early anyways...

Florina2.png

God(dess) on wings!

Edited by Refa

Chapter 17- 9/118 turns

Turncount is steadily improving thanks to Florina!

Good thing I have no need of any of the Treasure Chests...

Because I couldn't get them!

Chapter 17x- 3/121 turns

Florina bumrushed the stage while Hector, I dunno, sat around and dawdled his thumbs.

Unfortunately Florina hit level 20 but there's no promo item in sight! Damnit.

Chapter 18- 3/124 turns

Hector did nothing of value.

Florina killed boss.

Dammit Hector, you gotta step up your game!

Also;

PriscillaScene1.pngPriscillaScene2.png

lol.

Chapter 19-4/128 turns

Yay, another easier chapter down the drain. Florina probably wasted a turn killing the Thief with the torch staff, but she saved a turn by OHKOing Uhai with a crit blick â„¢.

Chapter 19x- 3/131 turns

Hell yeah, I'm a fucking boss! Florina ferried Hector, dropped him on turn 2, and killed the boss while it was easy because he was weighed down by Bolting!

Chapter 20- 6/137 turns

Dart kills the boss and the crowd goes wild! So yeah, everyone moved forward and EVERYONE contributed (except Eliwood and Lyn, I mean come on who brought those scrubs along, seriously you are so going to get fired).

Chapter 21- 3/140 turns

Through the work of Satan no doubt, I got the Elysian Whip AND 3 turned this chapter!

Thanks dudebro.

Chapter 22- 3/143 turns

Yay, I finally recruited Heath, Isadora joins me, and Florina ORKOs Eubans with a Silver Lance.

Good game, guys.

Hector2.png

I don't think I've used the poor dude since I've gotten Dart. Hector's being sandbagged!

Priscilla2.png

Truly one of the Warp users of tommorow. You go Priscilla!

Florina3.png

I bow before you!

Dart1.png

Started kicking ass straight from the crib.

Isadora1.png

Isadora is the best, if she can't do it, noone can!

Heath1.png

Gotta love a Wyvern Rider who knows how to kick ass and take names and play children's card games.

Ninian1.png

Best dancer ever!

...Okay maybe not, but she's still cool.

Chapter 23- 3/146 turns

Thanks to double the flyers, Pent, Dart, and Isadora, this chapter was a cinch. 3 turn all the way!

Edited by Refa

Chapter 11: Hector Time! - 6 turns

Go left! Really, that's all there is to it!

Hector 02/-- 36 20 08 04 06 03 08 00 -- -- AC --

6/77

Chapter 12: Marcus Power! - 4 turns

Marcus rushes up to help Hector. All seems hopeless until Hector gets a crit on the fat guy EP! Well done, Hector! Bartre gets the book, I'll train him later

Hector 04/-- 52 22 09 04 07 03 10 01 -- -- AC --
Eli    01/-- 74 18 05 05 07 07 05 00 SC -- -- --
Marcus XX/01 28 31 15 15 11 08 10 09 SA LA AB --
Bartre 02/-- 00 29 09 05 03 04 04 00 -- -- AD --
Dorcas 08/-- 18 34 11 10 07 07 04 01 -- -- AB --
Serra  02/-- 34 25 02 06 08 07 02 05 -- -- -- SD

4/81

Chapter 13: It's Axin' time! - 5 turns

Merlinus' way was quicker, Bartre and Dorcas cut down the tree for me letting me send Marcus through with Hector. Eliwood gets two kills by himself!

Hector 05/-- 66 22 10 05 07 03 10 01 -- -- AC --
Eli    02/-- 77 19 06 05 08 07 05 00 SC -- -- --
Marcus XX/01 48 31 15 15 11 08 10 09 SA LA AB --
Bartre 02/-- 51 29 09 05 03 04 04 00 -- -- AD --
Dorcas 08/-- 18 34 11 10 07 07 04 01 -- -- AB --
Serra  02/-- 67 25 02 06 08 07 02 05 -- -- -- SD

5/86

Chapter 13x: Speedy Bartrollez - 7 turns

All around good stuff. Bartre covers the bottom right, Dorcas heads left whilst Marcus and the lordlings cover the top. Bartre manages to get two points of speed, which should really help him! Marcus saves the village, what a guy!

Hector 07/-- 71 24 12 07 08 04 10 02 -- -- AC --
Eli    04/-- 52 21 08 07 09 07 05 00 SC -- -- --
Marcus XX/01 66 31 15 15 11 08 10 09 SA LA AB --
Bartre 04/-- 45 31 09 05 05 05 05 00 -- -- AD --
Dorcas 09/-- 21 35 11 10 07 07 04 01 -- -- AB --
Serra  03/-- 45 25 03 07 09 08 02 06 -- -- -- SC

7/93

Chapter 14: Inb4Rain - 5 turns

Marcus rushes ahead, letting the wimps take anything that doesn't die. Bartre gets more speed but still no strength. Erik falls to Eliwood! I don't bother with Erk or Priscilla, Erk's far more useful as an NPC!

Hector 08/-- 06 25 13 08 08 04 10 02 -- -- AC --
Eli    06/-- 54 23 10 07 09 07 05 00 SB -- -- --
Marcus XX/02 10 31 15 16 11 09 11 09 SA LA AB --
Bartre 05/-- 36 32 09 05 06 05 06 01 -- -- AD --
Dorcas 10/-- 12 36 11 10 07 08 04 01 -- -- AB --
Serra  03/-- 57 25 03 07 09 08 02 06 -- -- -- SC

5/98

Chapter 15: Bartre the Strengthless - 7 turns

Everything dies pretty quickly! Bartre refuses to gain strength and decides speed is better instead. Hector and Eliwood also get their C rank,woo!

Hector 08/-- 52 25 13 08 08 04 10 02 -- -- AC -- Eli C
Eli    08/-- 18 25 12 07 10 07 05 01 SB -- -- -- Hector C
Marcus XX/02 30 31 15 16 11 09 11 09 SA LA AB --
Bartre 06/-- 47 33 09 05 07 05 06 01 -- -- AD --
Dorcas 10/-- 77 36 11 10 07 08 04 01 -- -- AB --
Serra  04/-- 13 26 04 07 10 08 02 06 -- -- -- SC

7/106

Chapter 16: Bye Bye Marcus - 5 turns

Marcus rescues Hector and they boogie! The free Caelin knights do my shopping whilst Bartre and Dorcas defy the weapon triangle and kill stuff. Bartre is kind and gets both Speed and Strength, he can actually double stuff now!

Hector 08/-- 52 25 13 08 08 04 10 02 -- -- AC -- Eli C
Eli    09/-- 24 26 12 08 10 08 05 02 SB -- -- -- Hector C
Marcus XX/03 Retired
Bartre 07/-- 66 34 10 05 08 05 07 01 -- -- AC --
Dorcas 11/-- 39 37 12 11 07 08 04 01 -- -- AA --
Serra  04/-- 57 26 04 07 10 08 02 06 -- -- -- SC

5/111

Chapter 17: No Need for Horses! - 11 turns

This was awful! Hector, Dorcas and Eliwood charge forward, being healed by Serra when needed. Bartre helped Matthew open the chests at the bottom, I need the Hero Crest. It's not nice, Hector's left with 6HP at some point. Eliwood does in Raven, I don't want him anyway!

Hector misses the boss, but Dorcas was close enough to finish! I love axes! Eliwood also kills the top thief, getting the Knight Crest. Now if only I had a Knight!

Hector 12/-- 55 29 17 09 11 07 12 03 -- -- AB -- Eli C
Eli    11/-- 46 27 13 10 10 10 06 03 SB -- -- -- Hector C
Bartre 09/-- 03 36 11 05 08 06 08 01 -- -- AC --
Dorcas 13/-- 98 39 13 13 07 09 04 01 -- -- AA --
Serra  05/-- 39 26 04 07 10 08 03 07 -- -- -- SC

11/122

Chapter 17x: I need horses! - 6 turns

This was pretty evil too! I ended up having Dorcas draw some enemies at the bottom whilst Eliwood hid on a forest, trying not to die. He survived, barely. He ended up dashing to get Fargus. I recruit Canas, although I'm not sure why.

Hector 13/-- 35 30 17 10 12 07 12 03 -- -- AB -- Eli C
Eli    14/-- 32 30 15 12 11 10 08 06 SA -- -- -- Hector C
Bartre 10/-- 16 36 12 06 08 07 08 02 -- -- AC --
Dorcas 15/-- 04 40 15 13 07 10 04 01 -- -- AA --
Serra  05/-- 87 26 04 07 10 08 03 07 -- -- -- SC

6/128

Chapter 18: A Short Voyage - 4 turns

It's pretty simple. Bartre and Hector go after the shamans, Eliwood and Dorcas block the other side. All done in 4 turns!

Hector 13/-- 47 30 17 10 12 07 12 03 -- -- AB -- Eli C
Eli    15/-- 10 31 16 12 12 10 09 06 SA -- -- -- Hector C
Bartre 12/-- 31 38 13 07 09 08 09 02 -- -- AC --
Dorcas 16/-- 09 40 16 14 07 11 05 01 -- -- AA --
Serra  06/-- 10 27 04 08 10 09 03 07 -- -- -- SB

4/132

Chapter 19: I wanna fly! - 7 turns

This was horrible. Luckily the boys were man enough to kill Uhai. Fiora died for some reason.

Hector 15/-- 28 32 18 12 13 07 14 03 -- -- AB -- Eli C
Eli    15/-- 68 31 16 12 12 10 09 06 SA -- -- -- Hector C
Bartre 12/-- 92 38 13 07 09 08 09 02 -- -- AB --
Dorcas 16/-- 97 40 16 14 07 11 05 01 -- -- AA --
Serra  06/-- 49 27 04 08 10 09 03 07 -- -- -- SB

7/139

Chapter 19x: Dorcas Wonderland - 6 turns

I want a pony! Bartre eats a book, because that's what he does.

Hector 15/-- 74 32 18 12 13 07 14 03 -- -- AB -- Eli C
Eli    16/-- 36 31 17 13 13 11 09 06 SA -- -- -- Hector C
Bartre 14/-- 62 39 14 09 10 08 11 02 -- -- AB --
Dorcas 19/-- 63 42 18 15 07 13 06 01 -- -- AA --
Serra  06/-- 74 27 04 08 10 09 03 07 -- -- -- SB

6/145

Chapter 20: Gecko's Gate - 6 turns

This actually isn't too bad, Eliwood clears the way. Bartre discovers the lost art of doubling! Oh, and Dorcas promotes. That speed. Because real men aren't heroes, they're warriors!

Hector 17/-- 09 34 18 14 13 09 15 03 -- -- AB -- Eli C
Eli    19/-- 00 34 19 15 14 11 09 06 SA -- -- -- Hector C
Bartre 16/-- 35 40 15 09 11 08 11 02 -- -- AB --
Dorcas 20/01 00 46 20 18 07 14 09 04 -- -- AA BE
Serra  06/-- 87 27 04 08 10 09 03 07 -- -- -- SB

6/151

Chapter 24- 2/148 turns

Another easy chapter, another victory for me. Yay victory!

Chapter 25- 4/152 turns

Isadora took the axemen with some help from Heath, Florina took the monks and got an Elysian Whip for Heath, and Hector and his dudebro Dart took care of the Cavaliers with some help from Ninian and Priscilla.

COMING SOON to a Froums near you;

More FE7 drafting!

Chapter 14 6/117 turns

Wow, this chapter was easier than I expected. Hector and Oswin Handled things down south, Guy handled the soldiers and Marcus defeated the boss. Didn't recruit Erk and Priscilla, but who cares.

Chapter 15 7/124 turns

Hector and Guy guard the throne and oswin is starting to PWN! Also Matt stole a lockpick. yay

Chapter 16 6/130 turns

Marcus' last run! D: Have him transport Hector to the boss, and he killed the Boss so Hector can seize on the next turn. Also Sain and Wil are back!

FireEmblemGBA_11.png

Goodbye Marcus, we'll miss you. ;_;

Chapter 17 12/142 turns

Let's just say that this chapter would have been A LOT easier if Marcus was free.

Chapter 17x 5/147 turns

Started out hectic, but then my MVP Oswin and the rest of my team step up their game and managed to not get killed. Oswin reached level 20 and promoted into a war machine! :D

Unit Update:

FireEmblemGBA_13.png

Looking good, of course.

FireEmblemGBA_14.png

A freakin monster! Probably going to make the game a lot easier now!

FireEmblemGBA_15.png

Still meh

FireEmblemGBA_16.png

*sigh* Only got one good decent level up out of him! >>

FireEmblemGBA_17.png

"THIS" is supposed to be the new Marcus dry.gif

FireEmblemGBA_18.png

Not half bad :\

Chapter 26- 11/163 turns

Well, this was more of a pain than I thought. How many fucking wyverns does Bern have?!

Chapter 27- 6/169 turns

I probably could've shaved off another turn, but eh....whatever, I'll take this one. Kenneths' map is way easier, I feel sorry for the saps who've got Germs maps, lol. laugh.gif

Chapter 28- 15/184 turns

Welp, another easy chapter. Send 1 group left, Florina and others to the right, SUCCESS. Florina OHKOed the boss with an Iron Lance, lol. Also of note is that I killed one of the thieves so I couldn't get the Delphi Shield. Fuckdammit indeed. unsure.gif

Chapter 18- 4 / 151 turns

I'M ON A BOAT! Hector and Sain went shopping, Matthew steal some things and Oswin OHKO the boss with a Silver Lance.

Chapter 19- 8 / 159 turns

Nothing special. Fiora recruited and Oswin raped the boss. Tough chapter though.

Chapter 19x- 7 / 166 turns

Easy chapter. Fed Fiora some mages, and Sain visit the village. Oswin killed the boss once again.

Chapter 20- 8 / 174 turns

WOW, Hector was awesome in this chapter! Crit-ing the boss is just amazing. Also Matthew had a near death experience, but… WOW, Hector!

Also Hector is now lvl20

FireEmblemGBA_19.png

LOOK AT THOSE STATS! LOOK AT THEM!!

Chapter 28x- FREE/184 turns

Let's put those easy levels to good use by giving my mages some experience they'd have a hard time getting otherwise.

Chapter 29- 7/191 turns

Thanks to Vaida, I managed to clear her retinue of knights with the help of Nino and Hector. Florina rescue dropped Dart on turn 1 and she and him took pretty much the entire army. Dart is so underrrated. Heath went to the warp village, Isadora went north.

Chapter 30- 5/196 turns

Warp, Rescue, good stuff indeed.

Chapter 31- 11/207 turns

Used some Warp and Hammerine to get Priscilla to level 20 so she could finally promote. Why wait so long? Because she'll need all the magic she can get for the final magic seal chapter.

Chapter 31x- 5/212 turns

Easy, easy, easy!

I still have 70k left, FARINA, 70K, DO YOU WANT IT?

Chapter 32- 4/216 turns

Victory is always in grasp when you have THREE flyers!

I gave Florina the Body Ring seeing as she will ferry Hector around...No more!

Chapter 32x- 1/217 turns

Priscilla Warp, Dart KIEL!

BTW, this is pretty much one of the few indications in FE7 that these guys are the same bastards that made FE6. Killing Kishuna is basically a crapshoot.

Final Chapter Part 1- 4/221 turns

Ain't no thang. EVERY member of my party was helpful in some way.

Final Chapter Part 2- 2/223 turns

Hector was lame, didn't help me get a 1 turn clear. Fucking Dart did more damage to the final boss than that twat.

Time for everyone's favorite part of the draft logs; FINAL TEAM TIME!

HectorFinal.png

Good at the beginning, became vastly less useful later when other units could match his defence and were also promoted and had better speed and caps and pretty much everything. So basically obsolete after Noble Lady Of Caelin.

PriscillaFinal.png

INCREDIBLY useful, especially when the Warp staves and the like were given to the player. Sure I had to grind out a few levels for her, but it was totally worth it. Guess I didn't need Pent afterall as far as competent warpers go.

FlorinaFinal.png

A godsend, and basically the MVP of my team. Good job Florina, couldn't have done it without you.

DartFinal.png

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, I did NOT expect Dart to turn out this good. He did 6 less damage than Athos with Luna to the final fucking boss for god's sake! Good lord, Dart is amazing.

HeathFinal.png

Also ridiculously awesome with his fantastic stats, his flying, his somewhat bulkier nature than Florina, the fact that he could still rescue fat ass promoted Hector, eta eta.

IsadoraFinal.png

Not as useful as I would've thought, but still, she's quite the good Paladin and definitely a helpful member of my team.

NinoFinal.png

Actually really awesome and helped out a lot in the final chapter with some good Bolting chip. So yeah, definitely underrated in drafts, if you're not using Pent, anyways.

VaidaFinal.png

Yay, ANOTHER Wyvern Lord! Her stats are fantastic, and while she can't rescue fat ass promoted Hector, she was still another valuable asset to my team.

AthosFinal.png

It's ATHOS!

Edited by Refa

Sorry if i seem to be slow with my logs. I am only on Chapter 14 because i have been a bit busy with school. I think things will speed up fast tomorrow since i am off for the week!

Okay, done up to Chapter 16 (including). Here we go...

Chapter 11 - 14/124 Turns

Matthew went for the Red Gem. Hector did the rest of the work. Simple as that...

Chapter 12 - 9/132 Turns

Matthew avoided combat. Oswin Rescued Serra and avoided battle. Hector was killing things near him and Marcus was getting the Secret book then rushing to where Hector is! Eliwood and his group hid near the village. Anyways, Hector dealt with the enemies just fine. He utilized the Mountain Tile sometimes. I had to get him to the left of the Archer at one point since Oswin would be in Range otherwise. Marcus killed enemies on the way and he Killed Zagan since Hector takes Heavy Damage from the slob. The Last Few Turns was Hector Chasing Down a Brigand who decided to be a pansy and run away!

Chapter 13 - 16/148 Turns

This was painful to do because of all the Automatically Deployed units getting in the way. Anyways, Marcus went to visit the Village while Killing Pegasus Knights. Meanwhile, Hector deals with the First wave of Brigands and Archers then goes to Marcus's Direction. By the Time the Snag leading to the castle was down, Guy was nearby. It was quite a pain to deal with him because of His Killing Edge. The enemies coming along with guy (Including some Pegasus Knights) were tough to deal with since the Peg's could reach the Undrafted Units easily. Once that group of enemies died, Some more enemies i lured in died. Marcus did Chip to the Boss and Hector Killed the Boss. I seized Afterwards.

Chapter 13x - 8/156 Turns

This sucked... and yes, I didn't kill Puzon since i sent Marcus to get the 5000 Gold (Harder than you think!). Hector basically did All the Work while Dorcas took a Chokepoint, Oswin took a chokepoint and people alternated for the Third Checkpoint. In the Final Turn, I had to evacuate the undrafted to the left side of the map so none of them died! What i did so the undrafted didn't attack was switch around their weapons so they have what they can't use!

Chapter 14 - 15/171 Turns

This was very annoying, Recruiting Erk and having Both Erk and Serra Avoid Combat! Anyways, Hector went to defend the Village and Lured in the Pirates on the way. Hector managed to make it to the village before the first brigand managed to destroy it. I let the village with the Iron Blade be destroyed though (It is just an Iron Blade...). Marcus, on the other hand, Did the hard part. He rescued Erk. Serra Recruited Erk and Erk rescued her so she would avoid combat (They continued doing that for the rest of the chapter...). Marcus Dealt with some more enemies and the Giant Wave that includes Eric once he decides to move on his own will. Giving Marcus that Iron Axe worked wonders since Eric's Silver Lance hurts a lot! It actually took 15 turns because this one Pirate decided to heal at the island Fort. He was still healing by the time most of the enemies were dead. I will never forgive that Pirate, He deserved what came to him...

Chapter 15 - 7/178 Turns

EXTREMELY SIMPLE! Hector Sat on the Throne, Matthew stayed out of the Way and went for the Treasure and Marcus dealt with the Reinforcements and Boss (Killed the Boss Early Too)! Since you have to wait for the Full 7 Turns to pass, The last 2 Turns made Hector and Marcus bored...

Chapter 16 - 9/187 Turns

Oh, Florina, I really do want to use you but this Draft says otherwise...cry.gif. Anyways, This is also simple! Hector just went into the crowd of enemies (They definitely were no match for Hector). Marcus Killed the enemies near the village, Visited the Village and went to the Shops to sell the Red Gem i got so long ago. Lyn came with a Red Gem (dry.gif). Sain Traded his Steel Lance to Kent. Kent Charged in there along with Hector! Lyn, Will and Sain were going for a shopping spree! I got a ton of Javelins, A Steel Axe for Hector, Iron Axes and Hand Axes. When the Boss was left, Kent Killed him withing the Enemy Phase of the turn then the Player Phase of the Next Turn. Hector then seized...

NOO!!! Marcus is gone... He made things so much easier. He will be missed. Oh, Hello Kent...

Character Stats:

35015b5.png

Not Bad Hector, Not Bad. 4 more levels until The Kills he gets go in vain...

Weapon Ranks: A Axes

swwhow.png

His Strength and Resistance isn't as good as Marcus but it is good enough. The Speed is nice too!

Weapon Ranks: A Lances, B Swords, E Axes

amckg.png

Your time ends here, Friend. You did great work. I hope you enjoy retirement!smile.gif

Weapon Ranks: Default

Okay, Done Up until Chapter 21 So far.

Chapter 17 - 22/209 Turns (Don't judge me...)

I basically Rushed this Level at the Beginning (Got the 5 Use Chest Key on the Way). I brought matthew along for this chapter to get two treasures (Silver Sword and Knight Crest) and Priscilla to Recruit Raven so he could Recruit Lucius. Once Lucius was recruited, he was dealing with the Reinforcements that came from the entrance of the castle and Kent Helped out since Lucius would of Died Otherwise. I took a few turns to train Lucius some more (I think i got him to the boss only to find out he could do no damage...dry.gif). Hector Seized once most of the enemies were dealt with.

Chapter 17x - 18/227 Turns (DON'T JUDGE ME!!!)

Ah Yes, We Get Canas. I took a lot of Turns Just to Train Canas (and Lucius, a Bit). I also visited some villages. I waited for Damian's Group and had my team deal with the team. Canas Killed Damian (Easy Level Up). I took the Wuss's Route (Around the Main enemy Group) to talk to Fargus, Having Canas Kill the Pirates in the route. Once Kent was in Range to talk to fargus, I went into Fargus's Range to Lure in the Main Group. Canas Killed One of the Enemies and Hector Killed Another. Lucius didn't have any enemies in his range and Kent Talked to Fargus...

Chapter 18 - 4/231 Turns (Probably the Only Good LTC i will get...)

SIMPLE, SIMPLE AND SIMPLE! I had Lucius stock up on Lightning's and Flux's For Canas. Hector dealt with the enemies near the Right Side of the Ship while Canas and Kent went to Kill Zoldam, Killing any other enemies in the Way. Kent Damaged Zoldam and Canas finished him off! Simple as that!

Chapter 19 - 13/244 Turns (Yea, Yea, Whatever...)

I hated this Chapter because of the Fact that Dart Joins You. He gets in the way as an undrafted unit! I had The Group go to the Path to the Right, When the Peg. Kngt Reinforcements Came, I had to do a formation at the edge of an Island so Dart wouldn't get attacked! Enemy Dropped a Nosferatu Tomebiggrin.gif (I have something for you, Canas). Lucius was at Low Health in the Middle of the Peg. Kngt Reinforcement gauntlet so he had to avoid unnecessary combat. I got to Uhai Eventually. I HATED FIGHTING HIM! Kent didn't have any Lances on him (sad.gif) so he missed a few times with a Steel Sword. Canas Did some Chip too. I was panicking once i found out Hector could only hit Uhai with 48% (Hand Axe) so i chanced it with Lucius. Luck didn't fail me for once and then the chapter ended...

Oh, and by the Way, Fiora died...

Chapter 19x - 13/257 Turns (*rolls eyes*)

This was a fun little Chapter. Canas and Lucius did most of the Work and got a lot of levels here (Well, enemies outside of the Mag. Barrier anyways). Kent Visited the Ruins and then Kent made his way to the Boss along with Hector (While leaving the others for Lucius and Canas). Kent Killed The Boss. After a few turns, Kent Killed one of the Snipers (Two Easy Levels for Kent) and Hector seized right after that...

Chapter 20 - 12/269 Turns (Not that bad, IMO)

More Simple stuff. It's funny how Darin is such a Pushover... Anyways, The Group advanced while Matthew went for the treasures. Had to Get Hector in range of Darin (Not too bad...) so he could be in Moving Range of Legault to Recruit Him. Canas and Lucius got even more levels here (One of them killed Cameron). I was going to kill Darin with Lucius but i forgot to move Kent out of the way so he finished Darin Off. I got the Guiding Ring from Legault and Matthew got the Rest of the Goodies. Canas took the opportunity to promote here and become a Druid. Anyways, Hector Seized after a while... Lucius still have 2 more levels to go before Lv. 20!

Character Stats:

n3lvna.png

Meh Stats. Level 20, He may only be used for emergency matters...

Weapon Ranks: A Axes

wl9b85.png

His Strength isn't all that great but has Decent Skill and Speed. This Kent makes a Great Candidate for Axes!

Weapon Ranks: A Lances (Close to S), B Swords, C Axes (Close to B)

2bcxag.png

Close to Promotion. He will be quite useful after promotion since he starts off with a C in Staves! His Offensive Stats are quite awesome too!

Weapon Ranks: A Light

2i29do8.png

Got Him to Level 20 at Dragon's Gate and thus, making him promote on that Chapter. His Magic isn't that great (Especially for a Druid) but his Speed and Defense is decent, At least. He could of at least started off with D Staves but you can't really get what you want all the time...

Weapon Ranks: A Dark, E Staves

3. All Gaiden Chapters except 19xx, 23x and 28x are required to be visited. 23x and 28x may be visited at the player's discretion, and don't count towards the total turncount up to 20 turns taken per chapter.

This means Chapter 31x is required to be visited and thus, Counts towards your total turn count!

Oh yeah, I know it's counted (well, now I do, I'll change it shortly), and I'm not blaming YOU in particular, but whoever came up with the generic ruleset for this should be given a stern talking to.

I've finish the draft. Sorry for being so lazy. Also, I forgot to add Chapter 27's turns.

Chapter 21 4/178 turns

Villages visited, Oswin killed boss etc. etc.

Chapter 22 6/184 turns

Man, I wish I didn't promote Sain early.

Chapter 23 4/188 turns

Fiora, Hector, and NPC Pent handled most of the enemies. Missed out on the Body Ring though .

Chapter 24 2/190 turns

Afa's on Fiora. Matt and Sain went shopping and Oswin handled Lloyd .

Chapter 25 6/196 turns

Seizing Castles and stuff.

Chapter 26 11/207 turns

Wyverns, Wyverns everywhere.

Chapter 27 14/221 turns

Jerme's Chapter. Recruited Karel and such.

Chapter 28 15/236 turns

Recruited Nino and had her talk to Jaffar. Got all the treasures (except for the Brave Lance). Boots for Hector.

Chapter 28x Free/236 turns

Taking this chapter easy. Had Fiora fly to the boss and killed her with a silver lance. Got the Fell Contract and then gave it to Matthew.

Chapter 29 10/246 turns

Routing the enemy. Sain is starting to do better! :D

Chapter 30 8/254 turns

Nothing special in this chapter. Got two Wolf Beils though.

Chapter 31 11/265 turns

Sain is stepping his game up. Defeated the boss on the third turn. And got all the treasures. Finally gave the body ring to Fiora.

Chapter 31x 5/270 turns

Shopping~

Chapter 32 9/279 turns

Had Hector and Fiora rush to the boss. Fiora killed the boss. Then on the next turn reinforcements were in Hector's way. Luckily Wil killed the enemy blocking Hector's way.

Chapter 32x 8/287 turns

Nothing special, Just Hector and Wil killing the boss.

Final Part 1 6/293

Handled this chapter pretty well. With Hector and Athos teaming up on Nergal

Final Part 2 1/294

LUNA CRIT!

Total Turn Count=294

Unit summary:

FireEmblemGBA_20.png

Best Hector I've ever had! Turned out to be my best unit(Oswin coming in first).

FireEmblemGBA_23.png

Pretty decent unit. Though came abit obsolete after a few chapters. Did really help with the lockpicking though.

FireEmblemGBA_24.png

Did good in Lyn's mode, but that early promotion screwed him over. Though later in the game he started to turn out better. If only i knew about that Knight's Crest in chapter 22 >>

FireEmblemGBA_25.png

Meh... He didn't turn out that good. Nice skill speed and luck, But his lack of strength was disappointing

FireEmblemGBA_26.png

My beast in this draft. With high speed, and Max HP, Str, and Def, Oswin as raped everything in his path!

FireEmblemGBA_27.png

My second Swordmaster. He, however did a much better job than Guy.

FireEmblemGBA_28.png

Pretty balance unit. Nothing else to say. :/

FireEmblemGBA_29.png

Afa's drops unit. Her stats were pretty scattered, but other then that she turned out to be a good unit.

FireEmblemGBA_22.png

And Athos. Gave him a speedwing just for kicks.

Edited by Iron Champion

I've finish the draft.

Chapter 21 4 /178 turns

Chapter 22 6 /184 turns

Chapter 23 4/188 turns

Chapter 24 2/190 turns

Chapter 25 6/196 turns

Chapter 26 11/207 turns

Chapter 27 14/207 turns

Chapter 28 15/222 turns

Chapter 28x Free/222 turns

Chapter 29 10/232 turns

Chapter 30 8/240 turns

Chapter 31 11/251 turns

Chapter 31x 5/256 turns

Chapter 32 9/265 turns

Chapter 32x 8/273 turns

Final Part 1 6/279

Final Part 2 1/280

Total Turn Count=280 Not bad for my first draft.

Unit summary:

FireEmblemGBA_20.png

Best Hector I've ever had! Turned out to be my best unit(Oswin coming in first).

FireEmblemGBA_23.png

Pretty decent unit. Though came abit obsolete after a few chapters. Did really help with the lockpicking though.

FireEmblemGBA_24.png

Did good in Lyn's mode, but that early promotion screwed him over. Though later in the game he started to turn out better. If only i knew about that Knight's Crest in chapter 22 >>

FireEmblemGBA_25.png

Meh... He didn't turn out that good. Nice skill speed and luck, But his lack of strength was disappointing

FireEmblemGBA_26.png

My beast in this draft. With high speed, and Max HP, Str, and Def, Oswin as raped everything in his path!

FireEmblemGBA_27.png

My second Swordmaster. He, however did a much better job than Guy.

FireEmblemGBA_28.png

Pretty balance unit. Nothing else to say. :/

FireEmblemGBA_29.png

Afa's drops unit. Her stats were pretty scattered, but other then that she turned out to be a good unit.

FireEmblemGBA_22.png

And Athos. Gave him a speedwing just for kicks.

Okay, i am the Host Here. I would like a log for each chapter with a basic strategy for what you did. Even something like "My Group went to Route A, Kill the Enemies on the Way, Killed the Boss and the Chapter was done" would be good enough. Just posting the turncounts is not really acceptable!