Two friends think that Asian people have sex as a hobby

Junkhead

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What no we don't some of us are losers thank you very much.

lol well I mean, when people have sex it's usually a fun thing done in leisure time. Not srs bsns. :3

but either way not having sex doesn't make anyone a loser, just patient. the right time and person will come eventually~

lol well I mean, when people have sex it's usually a fun thing done in leisure time. Not srs bsns. :3

but either way not having sex doesn't make anyone a loser, just patient. the right time and person will come eventually~

Grr ewwwww stop grossing me out you and insane one.

i will take you out on a date and it'll be kind of awkward and afterwards i'll try to kiss you but you'll say no so i grab you but then i remember i'm a dog and you're like "oh silly puppy"

that sounds good actually...<3

NUU BAD, NO SEX BEFORE MARRAIGE. SRS BSNS >:(((((

I might flip a shit if that's my dad.

Thankfully, no. My dad (mom too) are pretty damn lenient as far as Asian parents go.

lol same here

I'd hate to have that guy's surly ass as a father 8[

I might flip a shit if that's my dad.

Thankfully, no. My dad (mom too) are pretty damn lenient as far as Asian parents go.

do they know about furetchen and support your pursuit of a little southern boy over the internet

do they know about furetchen and support your pursuit of a little southern boy over the internet

Nope

They're lenient with grades and all but I am not risking that whole relationships department

In case they're the "no boyfriend before grad school" kind or something

Once I get my Bachelor's degree it should be safe.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Nope

They're lenient with grades and all but I am not risking that whole relationships department

In case they're the "no boyfriend before grad school" kind or something

Once I get my Bachelor's degree it should be safe.

they should support you

at least if it's online you won't get pregnant even though you're asian and according to soul's friends you're supposed to be practically a rabbit.