[FE9] Footsoldiers unite! ... or something... draft...

Ether

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 4 players

2. Ike, Boyd, Reyson, Ena/Nasir, and Tibarn/Naesala/Giffca are free for all to use

3. Titania is banned

4. The game will be played on Fixed Hard Mode

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, Rescue and Shove/Smite undrafted characters and NPCs, trade, Escape, and dig up items in the desert.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, Shoving/Smiting undrafted characters, opening Doors and Chests, and Arriving.

3. There are limits to how much BEXP may be used, and this is explained in detail below.

4. Partner and Other units may do as they please without penalty.

5. Defend chapters count the last played Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter (Chapter 17 counts as 4 chapters).

2. Undrafted mounted and flying units have an 8 turn penalty, per unit per chapter (Chapter 17 counts as 4 chapters)

3. Titania has a 12 turn penalty per chapter

Exceptions:

1. Janaff/Ulki may be used to obtain the Knight Ring if undrafted. They may not perform any other disallowed actions without penalty.

BEXP Limits:

1. Use the table below to determine how much BEXP you're allowed to give your units when you're first able to give them BEXP. Characters are listed as either a level (such as 10/--) or an amount (such as 2.xx). You may use BEXP to get them to the level shown or give them the amount shown (Example: 2.xx would mean you're allowed to cap off their current level, then give them 2 more levels).

2. At the beginning of each chapter, you may give your units 100 EXP worth of BEXP.

3. Once you reach Endgame, you may distribute BEXP freely to whoever you wish.

[spoiler=Table of BEXP limits]

Ike:		+1.xx
Boyd:		+0.xx
Rhys:		+4.xx
Soren:		+3.xx
Mia:		+3.xx
Ilyana:		+3.xx
Rolf:		+7.xx
Lethe:		+0.00
Mordecai:	+0.00
Volke:		12/--
Brom:		12/--
Nephenee:	10/--
Zihark:		+1.xx
Sothe:		09/--
Gatrie:		+2.xx
Stefan:		+0.00
Tormod:		14/--
Muarim:		+0.00
Devdan:		+1.xx
Reyson:		+0.00
Janaff:		--/10
Ulki:		--/10
Shinon:		+6.xx
Calill:		--/08
Tauroneo:	+1.xx
Ranulf:		--/12
Lucia:		+3.xx
Bastian:	+3.xx
Largo:		--/10
Ena:		--/15
Nasir:          +0.00

Teams:

- CrashGordon94: Nephenee, Rhys, Muarim, Brom, Rolf, Devdan, Bastian, Lucia

- PKL: Soren, Mia, Shinon, Sothe, Calill, Largo, Bastian, Lucia

- Serious Sam: Gatrie, Ilyana, Zihark, Volke, Ulki, Ranulf, Bastian, Lucia

- The Insane One: Mordecai, Lethe, Tormod, Janaff, Tauroneo, Stefan, Bastian, Lucia

[spoiler=Units Remaining]

I will not be participating, as I have not the time to finish, nor can I find my PoR disk at the moment. Relevant changes are Titania cutoff, mounted units being ousted... not much else really. So go ahead, sign-up, have fun! I may ghost someone when I find my disk and have more time.

EDIT: Changed things around slightly. Titania is banned for the whole game, and Boyd is free instead. Last pick will go to the last 2 drafters. Carry on.

EDIT 2: Reyson has been made free. As such, drafting will occur in 6 rounds, with 2 units remaining. These 2 units will be free for all to use. Carry on.

Edited by Ether

Shouldnt reyson be free? Ill join since i can finish PoR in like...2 days. No titania will be annoying for the beginning though...expect terrible TCs xD

Making Reyson free would unbalance the unit count a bit too much, IMO. Hopefully without any the fliers or mounts to abuse with him, he won't be quite as amazing as usual, but I suppose only time will tell.

And yeah, I expect that earlygame will have much higher TCs than usual without Titania, but atleast they should be fairly uniform TC spikes.

Whoever gets reyson will be able to remove boyd once a turn which almost always translates to a turn shave. Boyd will be everyones best unit no doubt and only one player being able to re-move him is kinda unfair. But thats just me, i am of the people that think dancers should always be free for everyone. Im not bothered if he isnt free.

I'll join if Cr-s01 and SOul do.

because its fun drafting with Soul, CR, and PKL all in a group

If Soul and CR join there will be no slots left.

Originally there was going to be 7 rounds of drafting, with the final round having 3 units. The last unit would go to the final two drafters.

If I were to make Reyson free, then we would do 6 rounds of drafting, with the 2 remaining units free for all. Does this seem acceptable?

So, is this ever gonna take off? EDIT: Also, i find that shinon and rolf should get a BEXP limit buff. Rolf needs like +8.xx or +9.xx to be almost viable. And shinon needs like double the current bexp limit to be worthwhile...

Edited by PKL