FE4 Draft XII

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It also costs a fucking lot. And it's better for Linda so she gets 590 EXP a pop with it.

lolwat

That is supposed to be a 50

Edited by Darros

Finished Prologue in 16 turns... Probably could have shaved off a turn or two in places, but meh. I can't decide whether Sigurd was really lucky or really unlucky... He got hit by almost every single axe in the first two turns, leaving him with 5 health, but then dodged everything left on his way to Jungby... He used 49 uses of his Steel Sword before Alvis talked to him. Lex killed stuff top, and Sigurd left one guy behind him who went to Evans, so Ardan actually got a kill... Midir chipped some Hand Axe and Bow guys on EP, which was nice.

Sigurd - Level 11 Lord Knight

Lex - Level 10 Axe Knight

Ardan - Level 4 Sword Armour

I STARTED

CHAPTER PROLOGUE - 10 TURN CLEAR

I DID IT I DID IT

d7XUc.pngBb2mS.png

CUAN IS SUCH A SEXY BITCH

Anyhow, Sigurd heads south, and gets strength on his first two levels so he can ORKO the mooks around DiMaggio. He canto's in front of him in turn 4, killing him on turn 5! Ardan and Fin make sure Cuan gets through to Sigurd healthy enough, although it didn't really matter in the end. Missed the speed ring because Fin wouldn't live if he went to get it, and Ardan was too slow.

Sigurd stopped in at the church, and Alvis gave him his sword on the NPC phase, he ORKO'd the dude on the bridge, and killed some random mooks EP, Cuan smacked the boss with a Javelin, and Sigurd sealed the deal with two Silver sword hits, exactly KO'ing Gerrard.

oh, and Midir predictably died.

Stats after the arena.

AWfjq.pngXcc5f.pnggTp0j.png

CHAPTER ONE - 20 TURN CLEAR!

CUAN IS AGAIN A SEXY BITCH

Fin, Cuan and Sigurd cleared the arena, Ardan actually managed to beat the wind mage after many, many tries, but couldn't beat the last dude. Sigurd and Cuan ran south, with Fin drawing fire away from Cuan, so he was healthy enough to chip the boss to the south for a 4 turn capture.

y0K0u.pngCYK6H.png

Cuan had to survive a round with Ayra, but her hit was none too impressive, as long as she didn't proc astra, he was cool. Sigurd and Cuan saved Dew and Aideen from the angry Verdane fighters, but fin was the unlikely hero as they hit him down to 1 HP and he Prayer tanked and killed them all except for the captain! (note that I didn't actually mean to leave him in range, Sigurd would have killed them all anyway). Him and Cuan (both were healed by Aideen) went west, and Sigurd attacked the boss on turn 9, finishing on turn 10, for a 10 turn seize on Marpha!

GdoWu.png

Unfourtunatly I forgot to get a screen for the last castle, but Cuan and Sigurd both equipped Javelins, and Cuan cleared the lone archer blocking Sigurd's way to the boss, where Sigurd just barrrely ORKO'd him for a 20 turn seize!

30 turns total. Stats after arena again.

rNHsY.pngYVbUy.png2DJU5.png8HUhF.pngAV9TS.pngbln81.png

Edited by General Horace

31 turn clear of Chapter 1... Horace, you're beating me so badly. That one extra unit makes a big difference. >_> Also, maybe I should've used Ardan... or drafted Fin instead of Shanan. But seeing as I might not be able to get Tyrfing without any fliers, I might need Balmung for Alvis... we'll see.

Sigurd and Cuan went south, bit worried about Aira, but Sigurd survived one round from her, and Lex another. Sigurd was a boss again, tanked the entire Hunter squadron with Sandima with 3 HP. Aira got a lot of kills because Lex had to go heal on a church after fighting Aira, and she also had better movement than him in the forest. Sigurd and Aira both cleared the Arena, Lex couldn't beat the Swordfighter after ten minutes, so I gave up. >_> Didn't evne bother with Ardan, because fuck it, I'm too lazy. I also don't normally use Sigurd quite as much as I am this go, so I didn't realize I'd have to repair Sigurd's sword, so it broke right after I killed Jamka, and he had to use the Steel Sword, which probably slowed me down by a couple turns... These levels are before the level 2 arena, btw. Diadora managed to get a few kills, an dsilenced Sandima, which was pretty essential.

Sigurd - Level 17 Lord Knight

Lex - Level 13 Axe Knight

Aira - Level 10 Swordfighter

Diadora - Level 5 Shaman

47 turns in total.

EDIT: Thought the Return staff was in Chapter 2... Thank god I still had a save file on the last turn of Chapter 1, so I was able to go back and get it.

Edited by BigBangMeteor

You should be able to get the Tyrfing on time if Celice has the leg ring!

CHAPTER 2 - 27 TURN CLEAR

WENT LEFT AND GOT LACHESIS

THEN WENT LEFT/UP AND KILLED BOLDO FOR A 9? (or was it 8), idk TURN SEIZE.

Now I did some item Shuffling. Aideen warped Fin to the castle I just seized (the name escapes me at the moment, then Fin sold off his Hero Lance and headed north. Next turn Aideen warped Deirdre to the same castle, and sold the warp staff the next turn, and Deirdre bought it and headed North. Sigurd blicked Dickface with the shield ring with his shiny 50 kill silver sword for a 15 turn seize! Fin recruited Beowulf.

Dm0Z4.pnguX8y3.png

Deirdre warped Sigurd back to Boldo's castle, and he was patched up by Aideen along the way. He previously sold his shield ring, and Cuan bought it, and went north to clear out the enemies there, trailed by Lachesis's fail brigade at a distance. Lachesis provided healing for him, and he and the knight brigade cleared the area without much trouble, allowing Sigurd to run through for a 22 turn seize.

xlvJr.pngjy6T4.png

In the meantime, Fin was getting this:

rGvj8.png

Sigurd and Cuan continued heading north, and I managed to seize Agusty on turn 27! Yes! Cuan is quite amazing!

While that was happening, Aideen was glued to Ardan, and Lachesis spammed Return on undrafted dudes near the home castle, then cleared most of the arena. Deirdre warped Beowulf back, and he and Lachesis had their convo, which is actually very nice for Lachesis!

dcWJ5.pngOMwWE.pngE8HEW.png

Stats after arena.

57 turns total.

e6sl2.pngUaQZ5.pngX43Yr.png

xvcJs.pngjl3xA.pngLkkUk.png

xjFf2.pngKy43p.png

Note that Aideen did buy warp.

Edited by General Horace

Oh, okay. That option always made me want to laugh, because when I think about anime I think of Japanese animations.

CHAPTER 3 - 15 TURN CLEAR

Went up, crit blicked Jacoban, 4 turn seize. Cuan went to fetch the restore staff.

Sigurd returned home, and LightSword Lachesis tanked the crossknights without worry of Elty coming in and killing her! She chatted with him and got her Earth sword, and Sigurd just ran through to Madino and killed Shaggy for a 10 turn seize.

Sigurd returned home, and bought the Leg Ring off Fin the next turn, and he ran towards Orgahil. He killed the boss on turn 15, and Fin and Cuan are gone, thanks a lot to you both! You both were amazing! See Fin next gen.

fpZZl.png4DJNH.png

72 turns total

BvQed.pngSxZdj.pngUPU17.png

jQdFP.pngyFP1g.png

CHAPTER 4 - 23 TURN CLEAR

No need for (drafted) Dew! He bought the barrier ring and leg ring at the start of the chapter.

Beowulf, Sigurd, Lachesis, and Dew set out, and started heading for Thove. Dew hid in the forest while Sigurd and co made their way through the mages, and Sigurd Hero sworded Deetvar's peg squad, allowing Dew to move ahead. Beowulf has 0 res, which meant that the AI targetted him instead of Dew, allowing Dew to not be attacked throughout the chapter. On turn 10, Lachesis parked herself where Dew lowers the bridge, with the magic ring and Elwind, and ORKO'd all the Jav!knights, allowing Dew to lower the drawbridge on turn 11, allowing Sigurd to ORKO the dude there with the Hero Sword.

Note that in the below image, Lachesis used the return staff on Beowulf, and returned home herself, that explains her absence.

FlsM1.pngsXSq7.png

Mahnya and co. died like usual, and Sigurd just ran to Daccar (or was it Maios? They look the same anyway) and ORKO'd him with the hero sword.

lhr56.pngVgqvO.png

95 turns total

Also, Ardan and Aideen are lovers!

DKXkv.pngODl3x.pngLp90c.pngnYu9i.pngJnM8F.png

CHAPTER 5 - 19 TURN CLEAR

Standard Chapter 5 clear. I didn't bother with anyscreenies.

except these ones!

pGSyb.pngTD7SL.pngIhaw5.png

XLmd3.png

that is one sexy delmud

114 first gen clear! I came out to play today!

Edited by General Horace

Holy geezus motherfuck-

NO MATTER

I SHALL PREVAIL

Curse you, Horace!

edit: my team is so bad.

(Ethlin, Leaf) - yaaaaaay

(Briggid, Patty, Faval) - not so yaaaaah

Azel, Claude - i regret nothing

Midir - go fuck Aideen's sister

Noish - go do something i guess

Shota Sigurd - go be fat

Janne, Hannibal, Johalva - god you suck

Edited by Camtech

Prologue: More Cursing - 11 turns

Sigurd does his thing with Alec, they get Jungby on turn 5! Alec goes after the speed ring, whilst Sigurd heads forward. It's nice Midale is pseudo-free, I'm tired of moving him out of the way! Sigurd does it all with 7 HP. Ardan fails back at base.

From experimenting, if you have Ethlin and somebody else, you can do a 10 turn. Cuan obviously makes it much easier!

Name	LV XP HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS Items
Sigurd  11 00 41 19 00 14 14 09 10 03 Silver Sword, Iron Lance, Steel sword
Alec	03 54 33 10 00 10 10 04 07 00 Iron Sword, Speed Ring
Ardan   03 52 36 13 00 05 04 03 13 00 Iron Sword

11/11

Prologue - Curse you, Horace; curse you, Shin!

[spoiler=LP]dat's right i'm doing it

jqGn.png

I like to think that's a list of the draft records.

jqGp.png

AND SEVERAL HOURS AGO, THE CONTINENT WAS REBORN YET AGAIN FOR SERISU THE GREAT HATH DESTROYED TOO MUCH

jqGr.png

Midir: Milady, they've surrounded us!

Aideen: Oh noes! Curse you, Gandalf! You were supposed to save us from the balrog!

jqGs.png

Midir: Uh, milady? I think you've got the wrong person.

MEANWHILE

jqGt.png

Sigurd: Gandalf has betrayed the ring-bearers! We must ride to their rescue, come along, Noish, Alec!

Noish: Yes sir! My yellow blondeness shall prevail!

jqGx.png

Alec: Um, actually, milord, I must depart on a magical journey to discover my true self. I apologize.

jqGy.png

Sigurd: YOU INSOLENT FOOL! YOU SHALL BE FORCED TO BABYSIT OIFAYE AS PUNISHMENT!

jqGz.png

Alec: But, but, sir! I brought along a replacement! Aldane, say hello!

Aldane: ALDANE WILL CHOKE THIS POINT

-THE BATTLE COMMENCES-

jqGA.png

Gandalf: YOU! SHALL!

jqGD.png

Gandalf: NOT!

jqGE.png

Gandalf: PASS!

Midir: Fuck, it's a flying axe attack!

jqGG.png

Noish: This looks like a fine day for a fight, does it- GACK

jqGI.png

Noish: Curse... you... Shin...

-SPACE-TIME REWIND-

jqGJ.png

Sigurd: What's this girl doing on the floor here? Hey, get up!

jqGM.png

Midir: Hey... I'm... a guy... don't-

Sigurd: No, you can't be! That long hair... I'd recognize a woman anywhere!

jqGN.png

Midir: Grr... I'll just show you, then!

-SEVERAL MINUTES LATER-

jqGQ.png

Develn: Oh hey, it's a castle. Let's burn it down!

Inhabitants: CURSE YOU, RANDOM ARCHER! CURSE YOU, SIGURD, FOR ABANDONING US!

jqGS.png

Gerrard: You shall not pass, Gandalf told me not to let you pass! I am Gandalf the Grey's successor! YOU! SHALL! NOT-

Sigurd: *stab*

-AFTER THE BATTLE-

jqGT.png

Oifay: Milord, why did you have to leave me with Alec? He's soooo boooooring...

Sigurd: Shut up, kid, who are you ag-

jqGl.png

Sigurd: Gack! Who are you!?

Old dude: I am the ghost of christmas- oh wait, wrong story. I am your conscien- No, that's not it either...

jqGj.pngjqGm.png

Old dude: Oh yes, I remember now. It is your duty, Sigurd as the knight of this realm, to go destroy the holdings of one Gandalf the Grey. He has committed crimes against Skyrim and her people, and you must go find out what says he in his defense.

Sigurd: Uh... what?

-MEANWHILE-

jqUG.png

Aldane: HEY WHAT AM I!? CHOPPED LIVER?

Azel: Oh lay off it, at least you got a dialogue shot.

Curses this chapter: Gandalf, Shin, Random Archer, Sigurd

Curses total: 4

Sorry for the lacklustre amount of screenshots. I keep forgetting to screencap, since I am too addicted to the fast-forward button.

11/11 turns

Edited by Camtech

Chapter 1: I wanted Cuan! - 21 turns

Alec clears the arena and Ardan fails at life. A manly team up between Sigurd and Sir Turban steal Genoa on turn 4! I recruit Ayra because Hero Sword! Dew was the man and actually lured out the bad guys, letting Sigurd get a clean turn 10 capture.

Things are not right! Dierdre actually kills Jamka. She hit him on PP then survived a shot EP, to kill him on the counter! Turn 21 capture, Alec couldn't get through quick enough to be useful.

Name	LV XP HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS Items
Sigurd  17 50 48 21 00 18 15 12 12 03 Iron Lance, Silver Sword, Javelin, Steel Lance, Skill/Magic Rings, Iron Blade
Dierdre 06 29 28 01 17 11 13 06 03 19 Silence, Aura, Circlet
Alec	03 54 33 10 00 10 10 04 07 00 Iron Sword, Speed Ring, Steel Sword, Slim Sword, Iron Lance, Javelin
Ardan   04 45 37 13 00 05 05 04 13 00 Iron Sword
Dew 	02 93 28 04 00 07 15 12 01 00 Iron Sword, Slim Sword

21/31

CHAPTER 6 - 16 TURN CLEAR

SERISU RAN FROM CASTLE TO CASTLE

NO SCREENS, NOT A FUCK WAS GIVEN ABOUT RESIRE.

FEMINA ALMOST DIED FIGHTING AN AXE DUDE

CHAPTER 7 - 24 TURN CLEAR

So, Warp saves two turns here if you're getting Laylea/Leen. Nifty!

Using some dismounting and the knight ring, I seize the place near Shanan on turn 10!

Running south, Dismounting again, Delumd and Oifaye cleared a way for Celice to blick the boss, and seize on turn 16?

Oifaye and Celice headed North, with Lana and undrafted Aless just out of range, and I seized Darna on turn 19!

Lana warped Aless to Darna, recruited Laylea, who danced Celice, who ran for Lana. She warped him south to Melgan, and he ran east, and is exactly 3 moves away from blicking Blume for a 24 turn seize!

fut9s.png1RFpZ.png

Edited by General Horace

Chapter 1 - Thou shalt not passeth

[spoiler=LP]jsbO.pngjsbP.png

Todays bounty: Sigurd must go obliterate the land of Verdane, where this old dude rules. This man's head will fetch an extra 5000g bonus

Sigurd: Brilliant!

jsbQ.png

Eltoshan: You there, generic mook! It is your job to hold this point, understand? Under no circumstances shall anybody pass!

Dheveln: Yes, sir!

jsbR.pngjsbV.pngjsbX.png

Eltoshan: Sigurd, it's been far too long. We must team up together at least once in this game. That, or we must clash our blades to decide who is truly the most broken.

Sigurd: I agree. To the former, that is, the latter would make the world implode with too much awesome.

Eltoshan: Haha.

Sigurd: Now, where'd I put that wine? If we fought drunk, we'd become even better!

Eltoshan: No thank you, my sister would never forgive me if I came home drunk. I mean, it's alright for her to be a drunk slut, but why can't I?

Sigurd: Alas, we can't have everything in life. Fare thee well, old friend.

-MEANWHILE-

jsbY.png

Kinbois: You there, scary lady! Go make mincemeat of these men!

Ayra: Yes sir!

jsbZ.png

Shanan: Go get them, auntie Ayra! I'm going to be just like you when I grow up!

Ayra: Of course you will, sweetie...

jsc0.png

Ayra: You can babysit him, alright? Make sure he has no heroic shenanigans. Don't let him get the Balmung, or... bad things will happen.

-THE CASTLE-

Sigurd: Hey, guys, there's an arena in this castle, it seems. Go show me what you've got!

jsc1.png

god you suck

jscs.png

midir you suck too

jsct.png

curse you, RNG

-THE BATTLE COMMENCES-

jsc9.png

Sigurd: Hey, uh, you there, Aldane!

Arudehn: Who?

Sigurd: Aldane! Er, chopped liver?

Arudehn: Arudehn does not respond to such... derogatory terms

Sigurd: Fine, fine, whatever. Just go make sure that Eltoshan decides not to play smart. The glory is MINE.

jscc.png

sigurd is awesome

jscd.png

Dehvlen: I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN A NEW LINE of woooooork-!

jscf.png

Ayra: Hey, where'd you go?

Sigurd: AH SCARY LADY RUN

-MEANWHILE-

jscm.png

Eltoshan: YOU DARE INTERFERE WITH THE BATTLES OF SIGURD? I SHALL DEFEAT YOU HANDIRY!

Arudehn: ARUDEHN SHALL DEFEND THIS FORESTED GROVE AND PATH WITH MY LIFE

jsck.png

Elliot: no... how.. did I lose... to this... guh...

Arudehn: FEAR ARUDEHN'S MIGHTY POWER

jscn.png

noish sucks

jsco.png

Sigurd: Oh hey guys, wanna orgy?

jscp.png

Sigurd: No? Where are all of you going? My sword isn't that powerful-!

jscq.png

sigurd your sister sucks

jscr.png

Gandalf: You... shall... not... pass...

jscu.png

Jamuka: NOOOOOOO MY MANLY FOREHEAD DOT SHALL PREVAIIIIIIIL...

jscA.png

Diedre: Take this!

Devlhen: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU WHERE DID YOU COME FROM AND WHY IS MY HEAD IMPLODI-

jscD.png

Sigurd: Hey, you aren't the old guy I thought I was supposed to kill!

Sandima: You bounty hunters are all the same, just all talk and no power! Go fuck Eltoshan's sister or something.

Sigurd: HEY! THAT'S MY FRIEND'S SIBLING YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU DIE

Sandima: Fuck... curse you... familial bonds...

jscE.pngjscF.png

Sigurd: There you are, bounty! Your head is mine!

old dude: You're too late... I'm... already dead...

Sigurd: No, I can save you so I can kill you again! NOOOOO-

old dude: ha... hahaha... where's... your bounty... now...?

jscG.png

Sigurd: CURSE YOU, RANDOM OLD RULER MAN! MY BONUUUUUS...

Curses this chapter: RNG, familial bonds, random old ruler man

Curse total: 7

21/32 turns

i have no idea wat i'm doing

log: recruited ayra for the sword and you can guess the rest from the screenies

EDIT:

Oh fuck horace has 42 turns to beat my record

11 turn chapter 8 + 15 turn chapter 9 + 13 turn chapter 10 (hahaha) + 18 turn final = 57 turns! I'm safe!

Edited by Camtech

The lack of Warp hurt pretty hard... can't believe that AFTER remembering to go back and get Return, I forgot to get Warp too. :facepalm: This chapter took 53 turns! Yes, less than twice Horace's turns!

Didn't get the Knight Ring, because Lachesis's knights couldn't dodge for shit. Seriously, I don't think even one of them dodged a single attack the whole chapter. Still, I think I was only a turn or two behind Horace at that point, 11 turns. But after Boldo, Sigurd had something like 5 health, and Lex had 1 health, so I had to get to Diadora, have Sigurd give her the money so that she could afford the Relive staff (because I blew all her money on the Return staff, and Sigurd was too busy trying to stop Lach from dying to give her money earlier). But, the Free Knights got to me first, so I had to pull off some crazy RN abuse so that I could kill Voltz without anybody dying, with Sigurd getting the Elite Ring. Then, after Diadora got the ability to heal, I realized that Beowulf was the only one left who would attack anyone other than Aira or Diadora, the others, even Ardan, had too much defence. So I had to do some crazy positioning so that exactly enough Free Knights would attack Aira that she could handle each turn. Then, I went north and took Anphony pretty quickly, with some help from Levin who got there in time to kill a couple of the guards there. Ayra got the finishing blow for the Shield Ring. Then I wasted several turns healing people again, and Returning them. Then, Sigurd was a piece of shit who wouldn't dodge magic, and thank god that Lex promoted just before he faced them, or he probably would have been 2HKOd instead of 3HKOd. So I had to have Sigurd run away from the fight so that the Duke Knight wouldn't kill him, which took off a couple turns. After that, I took a couple turns to get Mackily. Then, because both Lex and Sigurd had less than 10 health left AGAIN, I turtled forward so that Diadora could catch up. Took out Zyne's knights without too much trouble; Lex took the Knight Slayer hit since no one else was attacking him anyways, and Sigurd finished him off. Then Sigurd got his first critical of the game as he blicked Shagaal. I would have liked to give the Pursuit Ring to Lex, but he didn't have enough money to buy it... Hopefully the Arena will be enough; if it isn't, he spent a lot of time beside Aira this chapter, so the Hero Sword convo might be enough to allow her to Give him some money.

Sigurd - Level 25 Lord Knight

Lex - Level 22 Great Knight

Aira - Level 19 Swordfighter

Levin - Level 11 Bard

Diadora - Level 9 Shaman

Exactly 100 turns taken so far! Wooo! That leaves me 14 turns to beat 3 chapters if I want to beat Horace. *begins hacking*

Next chapter- I lose healing for the rest of Gen 1!!!

Edited by BigBangMeteor

Neat trick for healing Sigurd, don't clear the arena until after the first castle, he can easily beat the first guy with 5 HP, and he'll be fully healed!

Remember, Levin has staves too.

Neat trick for healing Sigurd, don't clear the arena until after the first castle, he can easily beat the first guy with 5 HP, and he'll be fully healed!

Remember, Levin has staves too.

Yeah, I used the first trick to heal Levin halfway through, didn't remember it until after. It's been more than a year since I've played this game, I've forgotten mostly everything. Including that Levin has Staves after promotion... He should be promoted for Chapter 4, which is cool. Thanks!

32 turn clear... DAMNIT SIGURD, Y U NO HAVE MORE THAN 9 MOVEMENT.

No Warp meant he had to go by himself all the way from Silvail to Orgahill. >_> Madino also took at least three more turns than it could've taken, Sigurd didn't dodge for shit and kept getting boxed in. However, he ORKOd at least 2/3 of the Cross Knights in one EP with Javelin, and tanked a hit from Eltshan on the next EP, letting Aira proc a Hero Meteor Sword and kill him. Getting Lachesis there was too difficult... Other than that, and killing the Knights bot right, Aira didn't do much this chapter. Levin got the Leg Ring, Lex got the Power Ring, which I'll give to Sigurd, nobody got the Life Ring because I didn't fight the Dragons, and Lex also got the plus3 strength village. I totally forgot about that, or I would have had Sigurd get it. Oh well, Lex is an absolute beast. Too bad almost nobody except sub-bosses, bosses, and mages attacks him.

Sigurd - Level 29 Lord Knight

Lex - Level 26 Great Knight

Aira - Level 22 Swordmaster

Levin - Level 17 Bard

Tiltyu - Level 7 Thunder Mage

132 turns total.

Now to set up LevinxTiltyu... bleh. Should have picked Fury and just settled for Holsety two chapters later.

CHAPTER 8 - 10 TURN CLEAR!

Warped Celice to Lenster, then he ran across and blicked Blume on turn 5, pretty straightforward.

ZPfGq.png

Laylea was warped north, and danced celice after he blicked NPC Ishtar, and Celice ran south, for a 10 turn seize!

CPmkK.png4MmXq.png

50 turns total

2OvG8.pngMB5kz.pngq87dH.png

w6Yxs.pngnG76o.png7RjFc.png

Q2JTf.pngMjf5u.pngpLL3Y.png

kE65l.pngtvm9s.pngFzgEb.png

why didn't the Lightning tome go poof?

oops that's Lana from chapter 7, but oh well

CHAPTER 9 - 11 TURN CLEAR!

Laylea danced Celice to a two turn clear of the first castle, was returned home by Nanna and warped to the next castle to dance Celice again for a 4 turn clear of the second castle. Nanna returned her yet again and she danced Celice to a 7? turn seize of the next castle. Really, this chapter is just simple. Nanna returned Laylea again, and she danced Celice ahead, and he ran past Areone (how have you guys ever killed him in a draft!) For the 11 turn seize.

61 turns total. Thus far this generation, Nanna has been excellent! I don't regret picking her over Fury at all!

I'm too sleepy for stats right now.

Edited by General Horace

Chapter 4 took 38 turns, making 160 turns in total. Giving Dew the Leg Ring probably would have made this quicker, but I also needed Levin to be able to get back quickly from Thove, and Leivn with 9 movement was just too awesome. I also slowed down a bit to build support between Levin and Tiltyu. Clearing the Arena at the beginning of the chapter allowed Levin to promote, after which he bought Return, Libro, and Silence. He Silenced Cuvuli and Daccar, healed a couple times, and owned pretty much everything. Also OHKOd Daccar with Holsety once he got it. Tiltyu couldn't even beat the first person in the Arena :facepalm:, but she got a few levels from saving civilians. Sigurd took the Power Ring from Lex at the beginning of the chapter. Aira and Lex became lovers.

Sigurd - Level 30 Lord Knight

Lex - Level 30 Great Knight

Levin - Level 28 Sage

Aira - Level 26 Swordmaster

Tiltyu - Level 10 Thunder Mage

Is the max crit rate a weapon can gain 50%, or can it go higher, if the weapon gets more than 100 kills? Also, is the Hero Axe in Chapter 6 the same one that Lex gets, or a different one?

Edited by BigBangMeteor