Cruel reality or a great dream?

Cain Magnus

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you choose?

All right, guys. Keep it cool, all right? I tried to stay out of it because I'm not a mod and that I hoped it would subside eventually, but I must step in as the creator of the topic.

Soul, when I made this topic, I didn't intend to get too deep in every intricate detail, because I assumed when typing up the OP that it was already self-explanatory and to avoid debates such as this one, because they generally have the potential to become a flame war. Debates on the matter of why one would choose the other is acceptable because it's more relevant to the topic at hand. So please, I ask in a non-jerkish way that you (and everyone else) to just put it all behind and return to the topic. I'd hate to request a lock, even though I may be over-exaggerating the matter.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I said I'd stop arguing. It's not my fault ass-wipe up there fails to read something as simple as that.

No, no. This question does not involve my argument. In your opinion, how you feel about reality versus fantasy, why should I choose reality in the example situation?

EDIT: Or do you still think I should choose it to avoid living a lie? (Sorry, forgot you wrote that bit, but now I'm asking for clarification.)

I stand by the same thing I said before. You don't have a good reason not to choose the dream option.

Hey, I said I'd stop arguing. It's not my fault ass-wipe up there fails to read something as simple as that.

Uh, you sat on your high horse and pretended like you couldn't waste any more of your precious time responding to something so insane. You acted like he had no idea what he was talking about, when in fact you seemed completely incapable of even grasping what he was saying. You avoided answering him at every turn, and all the while acted like a superior fucking know-it-all.

Your ignorance here wouldn't even be that bad if you didn't pretend like you're fully informed while everyone else has a pile of dung where their head should be.

Edited by Esau of Isaac

Except that's not the way I think of others or myself.

I am an expert at having the last word. I warn you. :awesome:

Besides, it's all just a dream to you. What do you care?

Pardon me, Magnus Blade.

Edited by Soul

I am an expert at having the last word. I warn you. :awesome:

Pardon me, Magnus Blade.

Soul, I am going to warn you nicely here. Nothing you are saying makes any sense.

It is certainly how you come across.

Proving my point. You still have yet to actually understand what everyone else is saying. I am just blown away by your level of reading comprehension in this thread.

Can you actually explain your retortions rather than allowing them to sit on their faces as if it sufficed enough? That would be the first step towards actually preventing any cross-eyed looks towards your posts.

Edited by Celice

Because you --even by your own admission-- are the one that always attempts to get the last, petty word in. Unluckily for you, I don't happen to give a shit whether I'm hurting someone else's feelings by telling you that I think your approach to others' arguments in this topic was an indefensible mess. So, actually, it's game on until I don't feel like typing words towards you anymore, or the topic's closed.

Want the last word? Don't make them stupid, challenging snipes and you've got a deal.

Well, I can see that I only made this worse. >_> I'll just end it all now. Sorry, everyone.

Any mod/admin that reads this, I'd like to request a lock.

EDIT: Never mind. I think we're good.

Edited by Magnus Blade

Well, I can see that I only made this worse. >_> I'll just end it all now. Sorry, everyone.

Any mod/admin that reads this, I'd like to request a lock.

Dude trust me, this isn't even that bad, shit gets way worse in most of these types of discussions, and either way, nobody can blame you for any of it. Just let it run its course.

Because you --even by your own admission-- are the one that always attempts to get the last, petty word in. Unluckily for you, I don't happen to give a shit whether I'm hurting someone else's feelings by telling you that I think your approach to others' arguments in this topic was an indefensible mess. So, actually, it's game on until I don't feel like typing words towards you anymore, or the topic's closed.

Want the last word? Don't make them stupid, challenging snipes and you've got a deal.

So why do you care if I want to get the last word or not? This is not what I intend this time, unless it's worth answering.

Oh, yeah, Magnus Blade. None of this is your fault. At all. I take full responsibility of my deeds. I'll stop right now.

Winning an arguement on the Internet: It's like Olympics for mentally handicapped people. You win, but you're still retarded.

Edited by Soul

So why do you care if I want to get the last word or not?

I don't. I honestly could not possibly care less about your silly approach to arguments. What I do care about is if you continue to make inaccurate assertions or generalizations. Ones like, "it's all just a dream to you," for example. Not only a misunderstanding of every argument made against you in the topic, but additionally acting as though anything one argues as plausible must be wholly true in their worldview.

So why do you care if I want to get the last word or not? This is not what I intend this time, unless it's worth answering.

Oh, yeah, Magnus Blade. None of this is your fault. At all. I take full responsibility of my deeds. I'll stop right now.

Winning an arguement on the Internet: It's like Olympics for mentally handicapped people. You win, but you're still retarded.

All we want is for you to argue for what you claim. So far, you've said, "I'm right the proof is all around you lalala." This is simply not good enough. Sure, you can stop this petty argument, but I personally would like for you to keep the discussion going; you should post a coherent argument.

• 2 weeks later...