What's going on here!?

(A rush of Nostalgia from years back where all my free time was spent on Fire Emblem)

Well well, I am sure some of you might remember me. I was the elitist jackass from the FESS days and this sites early years. History aside, I wouldn't expect me to do much posting, but after playing through FE12 I figured I would check up on the site. So what's up to all the old people and hello to you newer members.

Welcome back to my forest. I am the new super awesome queen of everything that is SF Forums. Vincent and Jyo have willingly become my slavebutlers, along with the rest of the staff who I hand picked in order to lengthen my iron-fisted rule.

Enjoy your stay.

I remember you. Serenes turned into a dating site while you were gone.

^ Infatuated with me.

Welcome back to my forest. I am the new super awesome queen of everything that is SF Forums. Vincent and Jyo have willingly become my slavebutlers, along with the rest of the staff who I hand picked in order to lengthen my iron-fisted rule.

I am not a slavebutler.

Welcome back to Serene's Dating Forest. My name is Elieson, and I will be your host to help you in finding the love of your life. Could you start by telling me a little bit about yourself, so I can begin working on a potential partnership association?

Edited by Elieson

I am pretty sure you were telling me that you proposed the idea without having been intoxicated. I think you might be drunk right now though.

I was just driving. If I were intoxicated at the time you made this claim, I wouldn't have been able to post this. Your are lying.