FE7 Draft

BBM

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really picked Vaida over Lyn? Kool. That means, don't kill.her (like I always do)!

My first draft with a flyer, and i get 2.

Well, seeing as I can't take Karel, Renault. That leaves Karel to Elieson.

Teams:

1. Eclipse: Florina, Raven, Pent, Legault, Rath, Jaffar, Rebecca

2. Queen_Emelina: Fiora, Serra, Isadora, Matthew, Dorcas, Lyn, Wil

3. General_Horace: Lowen, Erk, Hector, Dart, Bartre, Geitz/Wallace, Nino

4. BBM: Sain, Priscilla, Harken, Hawkeye, Lucius, Guy, Renault

5. Elieson: Kent, Heath, Oswin, Canas, Louise, Vaida, Karel

Edited by BigBangMeteor

What else do you expect from a last pick :P

I'll start this soon, I really like Eliwoods first chapter for some reason.

I expected Ren, actually.

I know in the last EHM draft, they were made free for the chapter, since otherwise, they would cause penalties for all but two people. I think it would be fair if they were free (and I have Hector)

Chapter 11 completed in 6 turns. Eliwood did pretty well, getting +1 STR and +2 SPD, so he ORKOed a Brigand with the Rapier at the end, which was pretty nifty. Marcus killed the boss and a few other guys, but I tried to give as much exp as possible to Eliwood.

Eliwood: Level 3 Lord

Marcus: Level 1 Paladin

Chapter 12 completed in 5 turns; 11 turns total. Eliwood took the intitial rush of Fighters and Mercenary, while Marcus attracted everyone in the northeast and wiped them all out, including the boss. Hector and Oswin took care of everyone around them, and Hector got a perfect level up. :facepalm: Oh well...

Eliwood: Level 4 Lord

Marcus: Level 1 Paladin

Chapter 13 completed in 12 turns, 23 turns total. Shouldn't have taken that long, but I mixed up Bauker and Boies, and screwed up my positioning. Forgot Boies didn't have a Javelin, and left Eliwood one space short of being able to seize a turn earlier. Marcus killed almost everything.

Eliwood: Level 5 Lord

Marcus: Level 3 Paladin

Guy: Level 3 Myrmidon

Chapter 13x took the 7 turns; 30 turns total. Marcus killed Puzon on Turn 3, but unfortunately, that doesn't end the chapter, so he went over and saved the village after that. Had Guy use the Energy Ring and Dragonshield. Eliwood ORKOed a Brigand with an Iron Sword this chapter- he's staying above the average in STR, which is good.

Eliwood: Level 7 Lord

Marcus: Level 3 Paladin

Guy: Level 4 Myrmidon

Chapter 14 took 11 turns; 41 turns total. I gave the Energy Ring and Dragonshield from Chapter 11 to Guy. I figured he needed them the most. He killed the Soldiers near your starting point, and most of the Pirate reinforcements. Eliwood took a couple Cavs and a Soldier or two, and the last Pirate. Marcus recruited Priscilla and killed everything else. I didn't have anyone in position whom the last Pirate could attack when he got out of the water, which made the chapter take a turn longer than it could have.

Eliwood: Level 8 Lord

Marcus: Level 4 Paladin

Guy: Level 7 Myrmidon

Priscilla: Level 3 Troubadour

Edited by BigBangMeteor