{FE4} FE4 Inflation Draft

Darros

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parts of this, especially final, should be interesting. As Cam has said, the Shin Patch, even at its worst, has nothing on Inflation. Still, go forth! See how it goes! FEBinary might make a good draft

now I get ThorhammerButtface, you jelly

Well, you need to wait for Silver Harpoon first.

I would recommend Azel to the owner of Tiltyu. AzelTiltyu gives the option of major Falaflame for one kid and major Thorhammer for the other (which is not inconsequential).

Also DewLachesis but I think someone's already gotten that.

LevinFury is also decent, although I'm not sure if HolsetyArthur is worth more (since you get so many broken things in this game he's kind of devalued).

Edited by Camtech

well that's because HolSkasaha and Balmakche is so much more broken but we obviously can't have that here

EDIT:

Well I happened to like DewLachesis as a support role; in my experience Delmud makes a very nice Charismabot who can kind of stay alive due to Ambush/Sol. Never a frontliner, though, Mistolteen is much too valuable on Aless.

Edited by Camtech

Oh I'm waiting because if I lose my next one I have on my mind them I'm really gonna have to have to think of who to get. Crossing my fingers.........

Well I happened to like DewLachesis as a support role; in my experience Delmud makes a very nice Charismabot who can kind of stay alive due to Ambush/Sol. Never a frontliner, though, Mistolteen is much too valuable on Aless.

The problem with the lack of Awareness is a weakness to criticals and effective weaponry, which are rather plentyful lategame. I suppose you can save him the Awareness Ring since few people need it in 2nd generation.

Mistolteen would've been better with more range, sadly. As it stands, Tristan with the Tomahawk is pretty much a mini Aless.

The problem with the lack of Awareness is a weakness to criticals and effective weaponry, which are rather plentyful lategame. I suppose you can save him the Awareness Ring since few people need it in 2nd generation.

Mistolteen would've been better with more range, sadly. As it stands, Tristan with the Tomahawk is pretty much a mini Aless.

Well, yeah, that's why I'd never ever ever use him as a frontliner. Aless has too much raw power with it; the Tomahawk is worth it for Delmud. Nanna was a standard staffbot that I could really have gone without, I suppose.

then again FalaFlame!Tinny, HolynLeen, Holsety!Skasaha, Thorhammer!Arthur and Celice make for somewhat trivial chapters until lategame anyway