(FE7) An experiment of a new type of draft

swoopman2

Well, sorry to hear that your experiment failed. Good luck with your first draft, Considering that your first draft is a SOYO Draft!

Nope, Sorry! Got too much in my hands right now...

Edited by PeppyHare4000

Usually in SOYO's each person is assigned someone who picks for them the whole draft, In which case I suggest doing an RNG of 1-8. Pair the numbers in such a way that every person's assigned one SOYO partner.

For example:

I have 1 and 2

Refa has 3 and 4

You have 5 and 6

Insane has 7 and 8

and the numbers go like this: 38715426

So Insane would draft Refa's team, I'd draft Insane's team, Refa would draft your team, and you'd draft my team. Something like that.

Also, I was gone for less than 24 hours. Is that really worth a DQ...? Looks like there's still room for me (and the draft was designed for 5 players anyhoo; if I'm seeing this right, I don't have a replacement), if you'll have me.

Edited by Shota Sigurd

Umm...what is going on here? shota sigurd wasnt even absent for 24 hours. Why was he DQ'd? And the drafting is such a mess...no offense, but try clearing things up first, THEN start drafting.

Umm...what is going on here? shota sigurd wasnt even absent for 24 hours. Why was he DQ'd? And the drafting is such a mess...no offense, but try clearing things up first, THEN start drafting.

This confused me as well. Not everyone's on at the same time...

Confirming the above; getting drafting done in one day is nice, but certainly not mandatory. If that's an expectation, it needs to be stated.

In other news, yeah, this is one royal fustercluck. Perhaps RNG who drafts for whom...?

do you have any idea what you're doing, host?

any idea at all?

you gave him ten minutes to respond

ten minutes

that's not even enough time to go make a proper sandwich before coming back to draft, let alone do things like sleep or eat a real meal or do work or otherwise deal with life.

I repeat.

TEN MINUTES

jesus christ just because you're impatient doesn't mean that the rest of us can't put up with it

Edited by Camtech