I'm pissed off.

Death'

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow I fucking hate that argument.

For what it's worth I'm 95% sure he doesn't actually think that's a good justification.

Anyway, if a report has been filed it sounds like it's worse than you described, or I misinterpreted it? Did they use something that should have been known to have that specific effect or something? Also, were they actual monkeys, or were they apes?

Edited by Defeatist Elitist

lolol I was angry

I don't notice things when i'm angry ;-; derp. sowwy.

and I'm not entirely sure :/ that's all i heard. they were macaque monkeys though.

You must calm yourself and grip your composure tightly. Battle your sorrow.

If you trudge earnestly through the darkness you will emerge in Light among us.

Wait, whose caque did you say?

Edited by Aleph

lolol I was angry

I don't notice things when i'm angry ;-; derp. sowwy.

and I'm not entirely sure :/ that's all i heard. they were macaque monkeys though.

I mean my assumption originally was that they had injected the monkeys with something to simulate parkinson's in order to either do tests or test out a treatment, and then shit went south in a way that couldn't be predicted or something, or maybe they actually did manage to carry it out and then had to euthanize the monkeys. If they're actually going to be investigated then it probably indicates that something more happened.

Adopted. I know the math produces an answer much less than superlative.

My wife is several years older than I, and my son is really my step son. He has lived with me for more than half his life, and his biological father is beyond out of the picture, and for reasons I'd rather not bring up here. It's sad really, but then again, I'd have never met him if his biological father was the least bit involved.

My 2 year old daughter is mine. That makes sense, I'm sure.

Love em both!

Edited by Elieson

Yeah I totally agree. man, like it's so hard to be definite about stuff like this. Each case really has to be evaluated individually or something.

and I'm a psych major too haha. One of my profs lesions and burns rat's brains and purposely induce depression and social defeat in them then make them addicted to cocaine. Did you guys get to learn about the Harlow's monkey study? that shit is messed up.

No we didn't, I'll look it-

oh god ;~;