Official site update + Famitsu 15/3

VincentASM

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goddammit.

Can I second TE's goddammit?

I mean even if he sounds super girly, that means nothing, especially considering Japan and how there are a lot lot lot of males who sound like women in voice acting.

still unsure as to why it seems like everyone wants a female Marth

yeah seriously even girly-er than SSBB? the face especially

Surewynaut.

The entire art style changed, so really, why not? I've always seen Marth as feminine, so maybe I'm biased, but I don't see a problem with that.

Surewynaut.

The entire art style changed, so really, why not? I've always seen Marth as feminine, so maybe I'm biased, but I don't see a problem with that.

TBH it's an insult to Marth...the problem I don't think this Marth is a little boy, and as you can see unless they were young all the men have quite the strong build in this art style and having a similar build to Krom at least will clear the doubts.....Soyree the red cavalier have a stronger build......it will be very good for the plot if that marth turn out to be a female and it kinda remind of Black Knight.

TBH it's an insult to Marth...the problem I don't think this Marth is a little boy, and as you can see unless they were young all the men have quite the strong build in this art style and having a similar build to Krom at least will clear the doubts.....Soyree the red cavalier have a stronger build......it will be very good for the plot if that marth turn out to be a female and it kinda remind of Black Knight.

Uhhhh, not seeing how that would be better for the plot.

Sorry .-.

Regarding Marth's gender, his voice sounds very similar to Kenshin from Sengoku Basara:

This guy

As for the other stuff, nice to know both units gain EXP from duel tag. And we see that the follow up attack doesn't happen automatically.

Last point, I really like the diversity of the characters appearances in this. With the exception of Frederick and Sol (whom I think are related anyway), everyone looks pretty interesting thus far.

Edited by Shun One

That's something they actually say about the system, though I'm still unsure whether the support units always gets exp, or only if they use a support attack/finish with the support attack.

The video about the Dual system actually shows exp bars for both units. I only just saw it now.

EDIT

Actually, just re-read and the video doesn't make it clear still.

Edited by VincentASM

Do we know if all magic types are together, or just MU's elemental magic?

If it's all magic, it would explain why Cleric promotes to Sage instead of Bishop, but it seems odd, and would likely limit better options.

Do we know if all magic types are together, or just MU's elemental magic?

If it's all magic, it would explain why Cleric promotes to Sage instead of Bishop, but it seems odd, and would likely limit better options.

I hope they are not walking on Shadow dragon's foot steps......which might mean Krom will never promote which will make him very boring TBH.

oh :P

In Path of Radiance he was a villain and an Ally

as Zelgious

and in Radiant you never knew in which side was he until the end.

Edited by Brave Lord

Uhhhh, not seeing how that would be better for the plot.Sorry .-.

I am with seph1212 on this one. Can't really see how a female Marth would help the story or the character (especially since some fangirls of SSBB already seem to insist Marth is a girl). But those voice clips are making even me question Marth's gender in this game (really that second one. That has to be a girl talking).

Edited by Bee

I hope they are not walking on Shadow dragon's foot steps......which might mean Krom will never promote which will make him very boring TBH.

There's enough new and different stuff that I don't think that's likely. Lords not promoting is a terrible idea; they realized that from FE2, but they just couldn't change it for Marth. That's the only reason it ever happened again, and it won't in the future.

Because "Mr. Contribution" kindly had me look up the voice actors from the non updated page *ahem*:

Liz: Kana Asumi

Emelina: Akemi Okamura

Frederick: Daisuke Ono

Sumia: Ayano Yamamoto

Callum: Manabu Sakamaki

Ronku: Takehito Koyasu

Let's try this again, shall we?

Marth: YÅ« Kobayashi (Because Vincent already posted it somewhere)

Sol: Tarusuke Shingaki

Soware: Momoko Ohara

Miriel: Yurika Aizawa

Veik: Daisuke Endou

Richt: Yuki Masuda

Mariabel: Hiromi Igarashi

Because "Mr. Contribution" kindly had me look up the voice actors from the non updated page *ahem*:

Let's try this again, shall we?

Marth: YÅ« Kobayashi (Because Vincent already posted it somewhere)

Sol: Tarusuke Shingaki

Soware: Momoko Ohara

Miriel: Yurika Aizawa

Veik: Daisuke Endou

Richt: Yuki Masuda

Mariabel: Hiromi Igarashi

I knew it Ronku is voiced by the guy doing Takasugi Shinsuke (The main villian in gintama) and Krom is voiced by the guy doing Sakata Gintoki (the main protagonist of Gintama)...

Edit: I just found that the one doing Ronku's voice is the same guy who did Nabarl voice in the anime...

Edited by Brave Lord

As long as there are still Light and Dark tomes, I wouldn't be too worried even though there's a single Tomes category. We've already seen Fire, Thunder and Wind tomes, as well as some of the El- and Arc- versions.

Edited by VincentASM

As long as there are still Light and Dark tomes, I wouldn't be too worried even though there's a single Tomes category. We've already seen Fire, Thunder and Wind tomes, as well as some of the El- and Arc- versions.

It risks losing the potential to use it to differentiate between classes, though.

El- and Arc- tomes? Interesting. Where?

I don't see what the big deal about combined magic is. Hell, it makes mage classes better overall. It's annoying having that Bishop wish he could use an anima tome for more Mt, hell, it might mean these branched promotions won't be as much like FE8's where we had L'Arachel able to go Valkyrie or Mage Knight, which were the exact same class aside from one using Light and the other using Anima, or getting Shaman fanboys running around fangasming about Dark Magic users because they're unique, despite Dark Magic pretty much always being pretty bad overall.

And we don't even know if all magicks are combined, or just anima. If it's the latter, it's the exact same damn thing as the GBA FEs, except we are shown already to have more tome variety than GBA had with El- and Arc- tomes.