least favorite aspect so far?

so far the game is looking pretty awesome, but there are a few things that irk me. the main one is the goofy final fantasy hats they've put on all the mages. UGH! the second is the high probability that krom is going to replace ike in the next smash bros.. haha. am i alone? actually, i'm not big on the graphics in general, but i guess i can't complain too much since the rest of the game looks so great.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the hats look pretty cool. There's no way they would replace Ike, probably just made Krom a clone or something. The graphics are the way they are because it's a 3DS.

so far the game is looking pretty awesome, but there are a few things that irk me. the main one is the goofy final fantasy hats they've put on all the mages. UGH! the second is the high probability that krom is going to replace ike in the next smash bros.. haha. am i alone? actually, i'm not big on the graphics in general, but i guess i can't complain too much since the rest of the game looks so great.

My only complaint is it not being released yet. And in English.

I may have at least one possible complaint if there is no light/dark/anima triangle (regardless of if it is one rank or not).

The game looks amazing. Does anyone know the name of the red haired pegasus knight in the 6 min trailer? I love her sprite already. Hopefully, shes good. As for my complaint, ppl mistaking masked marth for a girl...

The game looks amazing. Does anyone know the name of the red haired pegasus knight in the 6 min trailer? I love her sprite already. Hopefully, shes good. As for my complaint, ppl mistaking masked marth for a girl...

Tiamo. All the names (and their perceived translations) are found in the forest.

I could do without the zombies, I hate when they throw monsters into fire emblem. Although when I think about it they really aren't that much different than morphs. Anyways, I hope there is a good story behind them, but they're much better than fe2/fe8 monsters anyways! I'm also a bit annoyed by the mage hats, but after seeing the character portraits I'm not too concerned. It looks like we should have a few mages without the hats tho, like that dark mage girl.

My only complaint is the apparent lack of so much of a three-way magic split, although granted it's not confirmed.

Don't really care about triangles, but there's definitely one for weapons at least.

trianglep.png

The music, oh god the music. It's sad to see that Intelligent Systems has shifted to such mellow, hollow composers for the past, what, six games they've created? AT least FE9 had some nice melodies thrown into the wash of ambient whitenoise...

This isn't really a bother, but every time I see this game I have to remind myself this isn't a Squeeeenix game based on Final Fantasy. If it wasn't for the Fire Emblem sound effect during level ups, I wouldn't even no the difference. I swear, this is Four Heroes of Light as an SRPG.

The music, oh god the music. It's sad to see that Intelligent Systems has shifted to such mellow, hollow composers for the past, what, six games they've created? AT least FE9 had some nice melodies thrown into the wash of ambient whitenoise...

I miss FE4's music style. Especially Versus Alvis.

This isn't really a bother, but every time I see this game I have to remind myself this isn't a Squeeeenix game based on Final Fantasy. If it wasn't for the Fire Emblem sound effect during level ups, I wouldn't even no the difference. I swear, this is Four Heroes of Light as an SRPG.

Really? I actually like the music I've heard thus far.

As for something I'm not too keen on...Potential lack of Player vs player ala the last few DS titles.

This game looks amazing (probably gonna be my new favorite FE), but there are some things that just annoys me.

I'm pretty annoyed with the new My Unit. I don't really mind about the fixed class, but I would rather pick MU's weapon of choice rather than just Magic and Swords. Also, if the mastery skills are not freely swappable, I'll be disappointed. sad.gif

Astra for Krom? please?!

Voice clips, if there's no option to turn them off. I am not looking forward to hearing them every single battle.

I there's not an option, at least we'll eventually be able to blank out the sound itself so the game plays nothing.

My least favorite thing is the fact that nothing for North America has been said. this game is one of the only reasons I am going to buy a 3DS. I'm waiting for news on this game in case I will have to buy a European one.

i have another problem... its with me though not the agme... i wish i had never heard of this game....because it wont be coming out for ages...... i wish i had discovered it a week or so before aus release....oh well.

MERGED ANIMA and there being a Jeigan archetype and a Troubadour. I have a couple more minor ones but I don't feel like listing everything ATM.

Still pumped though! :awesome:

actually that reminds me, i'm disappointed that the jeigan character is named frederick since i consider that name to be otherwise totally awesome.