[FE12] Banzai!Inspired Draft

13th

Drafting:

This draft is for 5 or 6 players.

Marth, MU, Arran, Sirius, Feena, Nagi, Malliesia, and Rickard are free for everyone forever.

All available units are free to use for the Prologue

The game will be played on H3 difficulty.

Rules:

Undrafted units may recruit characters, visit houses, trade, and shop.

Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to opening chests/doors.

You are free to reclass undrafted units to whatever you want.

Other:

All recruitable units, even undrafted ones, must be recruited and alive by the end of the game. If a recruitable unit dies or is not recruited, the level must be restarted.

Wifi Features and Lunatic Statboosters are prohibited.

Bonus Clock is prohbited

Male Reclassing Combined allowed

Base Arena is allowed.

Scoring:

Scoring is based on number of restarts, not turns. For every restart, you add +1 to your score. Restarts are only mandatory in the case of a character dying or not being recruited. Using the in-game mid-battle saves are okay, but restarting from one of them carries the same penalty as a normal restart. Save states are prohibited.

Using an undrafted unit in an illegal way adds +4 to your score for every use.

The player with the lowest score at the end of the game wins.

Teams:

PKL

Edited by 13th

MU is also free, but he/she may not be mounted.

Not too familiar with the game, but out of curiosity, is there a reason for this? Especially since I'm assuming reclassing is freely available for the other characters.

Not too familiar with the game, but out of curiosity, is there a reason for this? Especially since I'm assuming reclassing is freely available for the other characters.

Mostly to stop Fighter->Pirate->Draco!MU from killing most people.

That and I find moutned MU to be quite broken.

Silly 13th. MU is fine in H3. How do you expect us to even beat the game without a mounted MU? Make malliesia free. I might join if you change those rules. And please change the silly base arena rule if you want people to finish this...

Silly 13th. MU is fine in H3. How do you expect us to even beat the game without a mounted MU? Make malliesia free. I might join if you change those rules. And please change the silly base arena rule if you want people to finish this...

Much as I liked the Unmounted MU, it has to be done, realizing this.

Sorry, no, still got one fe12 draft, sfdtt and 2 superdrafts.What happened to your whole " my final draft" ?

I'm going mad without drafts. Its like when you're an addict cut off from your addiction.

And I myself am not joining this one anyways.

This idea is retarded and it's not because of the Banzai draft thing, as the ruleset is fine.

The problem is you're having people do this on H3. This draft is not only never going to finish, but it's also not going to be fun for people to worry about restarting since this is on Lunatic.